What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?

Discus and support What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person? Can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 12, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person?

Can I survive building stuff within the storm?

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 12, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

You need to be more aware of the map
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person?

Can I survive building stuff within the storm?
    Run away and hide in a bush thats what i do
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I think the beast way to survive in the Fortinite Storm is go to the save place and in the way take suplies, so than you try make some construction in save local to be some bait and then you hide in some place until the other gui go to bait and think in
    be a save place then you go and kill the enemy.Try make this and see if you can win
  5. IntenseJames Win User

@ , personally i belive that you should build a maximum of 3 stairs every time you are running like you would see Tfue or other streamers, also a good way is to stay one step ahead of the storm and land at places in the middle of the
    map , such as dusty depot, salty springs, retail row, plesent part , i wouldnt advise going to the edge of the map
    I have seen some people build stairs and then floors to run on afterwards no idea how they can build this way without falling in the process of building it?
  6. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

Start running earlier , give yourself time and try to predict where the center is going to be and build / fortify. Easier said than done but its worth a shot.
Thema:

1. What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite? - Similar Threads - are best ways

2. What is the best way to fix the left button on the D-pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to fix the left button on the D-pad: So I have my Left button on the D-pad stuck after I have dropped my controller while connected to my headset ( was an ADHD moment that made it drop). Anyway, after a few months of constant...
  3. What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console...: What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console with their account? I want to be the only one who has access to settings, purchases, subscriptions, etc....
  4. Minecraft Bedrock - how to tell to developers the best way ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - how to tell to developers the best way ?: Hello there, I'm a bit lost about what to do. I'm playing Minecraft Bedrock on Android and Windows 10, on some promoted servers I found some people teleporting to othes to reach them, or flying...
  5. Best way to gift a used Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to gift a used Xbox 360?: Hi, I want to know the best way to gift my xbox 360 to my friend's grandson for Christmas? I have not used it in about 3 years as it was for WMC and I have moved on to HDhomerun . Is there a way...
  6. Best way to clean my console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to clean my console?: Hi, I have a simple question: What is the best way to clean dust out of my console? I have heard from some that it is not a good idea to use compressed air and simple logic tells me not to use...
  7. Best ways to connect a keyboard to Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best ways to connect a keyboard to Xbox One X: Are there ways of using both wireless and Bluetooth devices? 965bf908-eeda-4b54-9b0d-5007bfc1a004
  8. Is there any way to reset the best time on FreeCell?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to reset the best time on FreeCell?: I used to play as a quest, but then I decided to sign in with my Microsoft ID. Now my FreeCell game says that my best time is 0:14 minutes?? That's no way possible. How can I reset the best time...
  9. Help! Best way to broadcast/stream live w/o game lobby lagging??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Best way to broadcast/stream live w/o game lobby lagging??: Not sure if this is right place but I need some experienced or educated advice... ....Having a small tdm competition in a couple weeks (COD Ghosts). The past 2 times, if someone on the other...
  10. What's the best way to get a full refund because they removed snap?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the best way to get a full refund because they removed snap?: Hi. I bought the Xbox One specifically for the media hub options it had and especially for the snap feature. I even bought games just for using snap with like Diablo 3 which was perfect for the...