What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite?

Discus and support What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person? Can I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 12, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person?

Can I survive building stuff within the storm?

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 12, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

You need to be more aware of the map
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

I keep falling to my death building stairs running away from the storm any ideas on how to survive the storm until being the final person?

Can I survive building stuff within the storm?
    Run away and hide in a bush thats what i do
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I think the beast way to survive in the Fortinite Storm is go to the save place and in the way take suplies, so than you try make some construction in save local to be some bait and then you hide in some place until the other gui go to bait and think in
    be a save place then you go and kill the enemy.Try make this and see if you can win
  5. IntenseJames Win User

@ , personally i belive that you should build a maximum of 3 stairs every time you are running like you would see Tfue or other streamers, also a good way is to stay one step ahead of the storm and land at places in the middle of the
    map , such as dusty depot, salty springs, retail row, plesent part , i wouldnt advise going to the edge of the map
    I have seen some people build stairs and then floors to run on afterwards no idea how they can build this way without falling in the process of building it?
  6. A Girl Tee Hee Win User

Start running earlier , give yourself time and try to predict where the center is going to be and build / fortify. Easier said than done but its worth a shot.
Thema:

1. What are the best ways to Counter and Escape the Storm in Fortnite? - Similar Threads - are best ways

2. Best way to set up a second Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to set up a second Xbox One S: I purchased a second Xbox One S and I am now understanding that you cannot have both assigned to the same account without one logging off when you want to use the other. I purchased it to mainly...
  3. Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...: So I sent a elite pad back under warranty, they have sent 2 different replacements out both have been broken. I have been promised phone calls etc nothing, I got a phone call asking for me the...
  4. Best Easiest way to cast/mirror to Xb1 from Android or website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best Easiest way to cast/mirror to Xb1 from Android or website?: Greetings, I've recently tried to cast to my xbox1 from website, via android phone, using an android app - didn't go too well. Is there a consensus or known better way to watch web content, via...
  5. Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to play together PC / xbox digital. . account set up / sharing / passes: Hello, I got gamepass for PC and love it. I want to play Sea of Thieves with my son. Today I bought a digital edition Xbox - I plan to get a full GamePass or GamePass Ultimate or whatever it is...
  6. Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Way to Reachout/ New Ambassador: What do you guys think the best way to spread Good Vibes and bring up gamers confidence when gaming? New Ambassador here! c514e60c-57f3-402c-90ff-d2b6bf008a2e
  7. What is the best way to fix the left button on the D-pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to fix the left button on the D-pad: So I have my Left button on the D-pad stuck after I have dropped my controller while connected to my headset ( was an ADHD moment that made it drop). Anyway, after a few months of constant...
  8. What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console...: What is the best way to setup accounts, purchases, allowing others to play on my console with their account? I want to be the only one who has access to settings, purchases, subscriptions, etc....
  9. Minecraft Bedrock - how to tell to developers the best way ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock - how to tell to developers the best way ?: Hello there, I'm a bit lost about what to do. I'm playing Minecraft Bedrock on Android and Windows 10, on some promoted servers I found some people teleporting to othes to reach them, or flying...
  10. Best way to gift a used Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to gift a used Xbox 360?: Hi, I want to know the best way to gift my xbox 360 to my friend's grandson for Christmas? I have not used it in about 3 years as it was for WMC and I have moved on to HDhomerun . Is there a way...