What are the different rings? And how do I obtain them?

Discus and support What are the different rings? And how do I obtain them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi my question is, what are the different update groups from the easiest to obtain to the hardest? Also please do tell how to get to those tiers. Thank... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FriendlySlayer, Sep 5, 2020.

1. What are the different rings? And how do I obtain them?

Hi my question is, what are the different update groups from the easiest to obtain to the hardest? Also please do tell how to get to those tiers. Thank you

submitted by /u/FriendlySlayer
    [link] [comments]

/u/FriendlySlayer, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

Whats the difference?

360 and ONE are both made by Microsoft.

The ONE is the latest machine that launched in November 2014.

The XBox 360 can only play XBox 360 games. The XBox ONE can only play Xbox ONE games. There is no backwards compatibility.

Gold membership costs the same for either system however I believe that the XBox ONE will allow your friends to play online if the game supports it. The XBox 360 will only allow your friends to play online if they have their own LIVE account.

Not sure about it being "important" but enough people were interested in obtaining a ONE and playing the games on offer that it sold 3 million boxes so far.

I've got one and it's fun.
  3. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

What is the difference?

^ Okay?.. what am i supposed to say to this, I know how about don't start a thread that is useless and adds no real intrinsic value to the community, your wasting peoples time
  4. MachoGoatMILK Win User

I'm not earning rewards

see that's what I didn't know, if I had to have some other program or vip level. How do I obtain one star? Or any stars?
  5. vvhiskyy Win User

THIS is how to obtain the *-Gunslinger-* achievment

^ thats what the powerjack meant
  6. Edgarour Win User

Will Gears 5 have the classic mode of Execution?

I really could not try another game mode that was not arcade, I have the belief that king of the hill is different as to how to find or obtain weapons, because in fact I also do not like that aspect, hopefully the next multiplayer
    test be better
Thema:

What are the different rings? And how do I obtain them?

1. What are the different rings? And how do I obtain them? - Similar Threads - are different rings

2. Is there a way to use Xbox Gift Cards between different regions and countries?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to use Xbox Gift Cards between different regions and countries?: Hey Lads, got a question that needs answering. So I'm from the UK, I'm game sharing with a person from Ireland. We both want Dying Light 2 so we agreed to split 50/50. My question is, can I or...
  3. Series X|S Controller - Huge latency difference between wired and wireless after firmware...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X|S Controller - Huge latency difference between wired and wireless after firmware...: I know that, at least officially, this latest firmware wasn't intended for the current gen controllers, but I'm noticing an insane difference after playing Battlefield V after updating. Maybe...
  4. Xbox series s reset itself back to setup when moved to a different room.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s reset itself back to setup when moved to a different room.: Hi, my friends xbox series s recently reset itself after moving it to a different room. This monday he was able to use it fine and that was after he moved the xbox somewhere else. Then two days...
  5. Play Minecraft with a different email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play Minecraft with a different email: I currently login to play Mo Jang Minecraft with an old email. I would like to use my new email to log into my Minecraft account. How can I activate my Minecraft with my new email....
  6. This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.: Hi, I have purchased a xbox game pass ultimate digital card. When I try to redeem the code I get the following error: "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from...
  7. how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont...: how do i log out of my microsoft account on mincraft with a different ps4 becuse i dont have the one i signed in with 28b11c41-dbbd-41cc-b606-7d173239acbc
  8. Does somebody know why there are no different OS Betas in the omega gamma and beta ring?

in XboX Insiders
    Does somebody know why there are no different OS Betas in the omega gamma and beta ring?: Does somebody know why there are no different OS Betas in the omega gamma and beta ring? As I looked up the beta rings in the insider hub on my series s it shows version...
  9. Differences between these two rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Differences between these two rings?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ferrelicious [link] [comments]
  10. What's the difference between Alpha Skip ahead and Alpha rings

in XboX Insiders
    What's the difference between Alpha Skip ahead and Alpha rings: I'm now able to join alpha ring. Frankly, I'm a pretty groovy guy and I want all the new updates as soon as they're available. Which ring would give me more new stuff more often? submitted by...