What are the recommended settings for my set top box?

Discus and support What are the recommended settings for my set top box? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm noticing people changing their settings to 720p and changing the sound to stereo. Does this work? won't I notice the change from 1080p to 720 on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krimson Arrow, Feb 14, 2014.

1. What are the recommended settings for my set top box?

I'm noticing people changing their settings to 720p and changing the sound to stereo. Does this work? won't I notice the change from 1080p to 720 on my 1080p Panasonic plasma? My set top box is Dish Network hopper and my receiver is a sony STR-DH520. I have
    lost TV signal every now and then, what are the recommended settings?

:)

Krimson Arrow, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4

I have been having the same problems with my turtle beach Px4s and was thinking maybe my audio settings are incorrect . What audio settings are recommended for the Px4s ?

Whoneedsaname47, Feb 14, 2014
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    graphical glitch on GTA V at night

Not necessarily my Sony is set to factory setting and I always have to ignore recommended game settings or it's way too bright.

John Dowding, Feb 14, 2014
  4. What are the recommended settings for my set top box?

Nutty Ninja69, Feb 25, 2014
  5. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

6. SRKirk Win User

June update now released to general public

Has anyone tried using a Freesat HD or Freeview HD set top box with the One Guide, if so how does it work and what set top box would recommend me to buy?

Cheers
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Recommended TV Settings

If you go to "Settings" you can calibrate your TV to maximise the visuals.

I did this and then promptly put it back the way I think it looks better the way I had it.

But others have done this and insist the difference before and after is like night and day.

Try that.
  8. Krimson Arrow Win User

Recommended TV Settings

I'll post when I get home from work
  9. Krimson Arrow Win User

Recommended TV Settings

Panasonic 55" plasma, dish network hopper, and Sony STRDH520 receiver
Thema:

1. What are the recommended settings for my set top box? - Similar Threads - are recommended settings

2. 2 Recommendations for the dashboard and the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    2 Recommendations for the dashboard and the Xbox app.: Please add the Mass delete features back to the Xbox app. Please put the Xbox dashboard to were it originally was in 2015. submitted by /u/Synecel [link] [comments]
  3. Any new game recommendations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any new game recommendations?: I’m not sure if its just me or not, but personally I feel as though we are currently in a lull in games coming out. This is unfortunate for me as I’m getting kind of bored with the games that I...
  4. Xbox 360 Game Recommendations feature is gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Recommendations feature is gone?: What happened to this feature? Im just curious. I saw this feature from 2013 to 2015, at Xbox 360 Dashboard games tab, and now i don't see it since 2016? Xbox 360 update history page on Xbox...
  5. Xbox red dots appearing on my screen when on auto detected (recommend)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox red dots appearing on my screen when on auto detected (recommend): Recently I have been having problems with my Xbox one s as the screen goes black turning the video output to hdmi works but it is very blurry and doesn't fully fill the screen. Yesterday I tried...
  6. I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...: the subject kinda says it all ffd39026-0715-4865-be92-5dfc1dbeb245
  7. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  8. Mixer Recommendations

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Recommendations: I am sick of Microsoft constantly recommending Shroud and Ninja on my Xbox Home Screen. I have clicked on "Show Less Like This" dozens of times and it's still there every time I log in. STOP...
  9. Please recommend an audio setting for my Tritton 720+ headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please recommend an audio setting for my Tritton 720+ headset: Hello, I am an A/V novice (or whatever is the rung lower than novice) and I have a quick question about how to configure my Tritton 720+ headset with my XBOX ONE. Which is the preferred setting:...
  10. Recommended TV Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recommended TV Settings: I'm noticing people change their set top box to 720 output, is this recommmended? Wouldnt it change the quality on a 1080p plasma? Which pixels do you use, 24, 30, or 36? I like using the instant...