What are the recommended settings for my set top box?

Discus and support What are the recommended settings for my set top box? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm noticing people changing their settings to 720p and changing the sound to stereo. Does this work? won't I notice the change from 1080p to 720 on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Krimson Arrow, Feb 14, 2014.

1. What are the recommended settings for my set top box?

I'm noticing people changing their settings to 720p and changing the sound to stereo. Does this work? won't I notice the change from 1080p to 720 on my 1080p Panasonic plasma? My set top box is Dish Network hopper and my receiver is a sony STR-DH520. I have
    lost TV signal every now and then, what are the recommended settings?

:)

Krimson Arrow, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4

I have been having the same problems with my turtle beach Px4s and was thinking maybe my audio settings are incorrect . What audio settings are recommended for the Px4s ?

Whoneedsaname47, Feb 14, 2014
  3. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    graphical glitch on GTA V at night

Not necessarily my Sony is set to factory setting and I always have to ignore recommended game settings or it's way too bright.

John Dowding, Feb 14, 2014
  4. What are the recommended settings for my set top box?

Nutty Ninja69, Feb 25, 2014
  5. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

6. SRKirk Win User

June update now released to general public

Has anyone tried using a Freesat HD or Freeview HD set top box with the One Guide, if so how does it work and what set top box would recommend me to buy?

Cheers
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

Recommended TV Settings

If you go to "Settings" you can calibrate your TV to maximise the visuals.

I did this and then promptly put it back the way I think it looks better the way I had it.

But others have done this and insist the difference before and after is like night and day.

Try that.
  8. Krimson Arrow Win User

Recommended TV Settings

I'll post when I get home from work
  9. Krimson Arrow Win User

Recommended TV Settings

Panasonic 55" plasma, dish network hopper, and Sony STRDH520 receiver
Thema:

1. What are the recommended settings for my set top box? - Similar Threads - are recommended settings

2. Gears 5 Recommendation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Recommendation: you should be aware of the Gears 5 feedback and comment that 437db1d1-70db-4eff-afb8-f613c40212d8
  3. Letter Of Recommendation For My Graduate Profile Building

in XboX Insiders
    Letter Of Recommendation For My Graduate Profile Building: Dear Sir / Mam , I have been playing on xbox for more than 4 years and was always impressed by the mesmerizing games and the environmnet provided. It was fun to get exposed to different new...
  4. Recommend A Games Pass Title

in XboX Insiders
    Recommend A Games Pass Title: The update notes say that we can now recommend a games pass title, which is cool but where did we do this? I cant see anything that says where to recommend a game. Thanks submitted by...
  5. I recommend Man Of Medan!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recommend Man Of Medan!: This is a good game (there are 8 total episodes of The Dark Pictures). Unfortunately, the plot is quite recycled (as a horror genre), even if the ambience is effective. The ability to play with...
  6. Looking for recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for recommendations: Hello fellow Gamers, I just watched HBO's Chernobyl and became really interested in the whole story. This made me wonder is there are any Xbox games out there that involve Chernobyl. Levels where...
  7. Game recommendations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game recommendations?: I personally loved the whole of the assassins creed series. Especially origins 479e4e2a-ab7c-4209-802e-902f7da7b7e8
  8. I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future: We aren't getting reimbursed you guys... Microsoft is a corporation and corporations are too greedy to care about the consumer. My only suggestions is to cancel all subscriptions so you don't get...
  9. Please recommend an audio setting for my Tritton 720+ headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please recommend an audio setting for my Tritton 720+ headset: Hello, I am an A/V novice (or whatever is the rung lower than novice) and I have a quick question about how to configure my Tritton 720+ headset with my XBOX ONE. Which is the preferred setting:...
  10. Recommended TV Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recommended TV Settings: I'm noticing people change their set top box to 720 output, is this recommmended? Wouldnt it change the quality on a 1080p plasma? Which pixels do you use, 24, 30, or 36? I like using the instant...