What are we doing here

Discus and support What are we doing here in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please don't take this as a compliant or criticism it's just a question/suggestion and not that big a deal. So having said that Back in the early... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Noctornus, Aug 28, 2019.

1. /u/Noctornus
    /u/Noctornus Guest

What are we doing here

Please don't take this as a compliant or criticism it's just a question/suggestion and not that big a deal.

So having said that

Back in the early days of dashboard and console tests including the 360 you'd be testing things like a new UI, a new voice chat system with better audio etc. Even as recently as last year you'd see numerous quests or questionnaires. I'm in Skip Ahead and lately feel it's become just a cycle of "update-problems-update-problems" but beyond that there's nothing including an explanation on what the current build release is testing. Would it be a better option to say Skip Ahead is the cutting edge of testing and as such you'll be subject to more problems but see less user involvement so everything is background stuff then Alpha could be more user involved with quests, less updates and more stable builds where pre release features are more prominent.

I know the whole reason to be here is to help build future systems but in Skip Ahead I am just waiting to experience problems that may or may not appear along with the worry of a bricked machine all for reasons unknown.

(Please let's all play nice in the comments)

submitted by /u/Noctornus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Noctornus, Aug 28, 2019
  2. ShiskaB0b Win User

MINECRAFT here is what we know!!!!

Thanks for the info, good post
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

WHAT DO I DO HERE?

Hey there, if you're referring to a ban, you will need to post here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

They will only give you the information they've already sent to your email though and as an investigation has taken place, bans are never overturned.
  4. BEASTmmb Win User

And here we ...

I don't think it will win GoTY(Skyrim will), but it will be a close second I hope.
  5. Spud 72 Win User

And here we ...

This game will be disgustingly good.
  6. Crispchew Win User

And here we ...

Yeah, same here. I have A LOT of school work to do before I can even think about playing the game.
Thema:

What are we doing here

1. What are we doing here - Similar Threads - are doing here

2. Here is a better picture the bottom is the controller. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Here is a better picture the bottom is the controller. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/UrBoiKarson [link] [comments]
  3. Hey i am sitting here its the 15 and i have not gotten my local currency what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards
    Hey i am sitting here its the 15 and i have not gotten my local currency what do i do?: As the title say i haven't got them jet so what now? 77899648-990a-4b6f-be1a-91ebc12d75d4
  4. We're going in circles here...Child account cannot play multiplayer (To do this, change a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We're going in circles here...Child account cannot play multiplayer (To do this, change a ...: HELP! I am extremely frustrated with the Xbox One parental controls. We have one adult and two child accounts set up. Both child accounts have same settings, but one child (the one who actually...
  5. I have a code to give the Microsoft staff here for a promotion. Where do I go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have a code to give the Microsoft staff here for a promotion. Where do I go?: I was suppose to receive help as well as a promotion for an Xbox one X and I apologize for taking up your time. Daniel F. Whisler 19f527eb-b548-406e-bc70-3f8c9dcaee1a
  6. ultimate edition gone from the store and i'm left here wondering what to do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ultimate edition gone from the store and i'm left here wondering what to do: so, when the latest update came out my game decided it wasn't doing that, just stopped at 0% nothing could fix it so i un-installed hoping to re-install it to fix the problem, except what do you...
  7. Why the games do not work here anymore like before?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the games do not work here anymore like before?: We can not play the games we downloaded here. What is the problem ? It is the games i pla here but also on my wifes laptop the games she playes there do not work anymore ????...
  8. We're going in circles here...Child account cannot play multiplayer (To do this, change a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We're going in circles here...Child account cannot play multiplayer (To do this, change a ...: HELP! I am extremely frustrated with the Xbox One parental controls. We have one adult and two child accounts set up. Both child accounts have same settings, but one child (the one who actually...
  9. If you get suspended or banned here is what you can do its your choice

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you get suspended or banned here is what you can do its your choice: I recently got suspended from voice communication and from multiplayer games because of " Harassment Abuse and Threats " and i have a past of TALKING SMACK so if you are not banned forever this...
  10. How do I find what i Post on here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find what i Post on here?: This forum is horrible to navigate. I don't know how to find any of the posts I made on here. Someone pease help me out here? thanks. a54905c2-bb2e-42f8-aaff-68edf1d2487e