What are you going to be in The Outer Worlds?

Discus and support What are you going to be in The Outer Worlds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; first play through I'll be the hero. I find it difficult to be the villain in role playing games befb81e3-6b62-4968-8b65-aa3554b55034 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AridLizard, Oct 25, 2019.

1. AridLizard
    AridLizard Guest

first play through I'll be the hero.

I find it difficult to be the villain in role playing games

:)

AridLizard, Oct 25, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I'm excited to play the game but I have no idea what I'd play as yet.
  3. NasifK Win User

Ive chosen the darker path, to some i may be the villain, but to me im the hero.
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

I am only an hour in and I can tell I want to be a jerk to some of these NPCs but I always do a “good guy” playthrough first time around. I have Charisma so I’ve been able to successfully lie a few times out of paying fines 😂
  5. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

The more I see about this game the more I want to play.

From the bits I have seen, it reminds me a lot of Borderlands... so i'll be wanting to play ALL their classes.

But will def want to start being the bad guy :)
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

I always play the good guy so I will mostly be doing that here, too!
Thema:

1. What are you going to be in The Outer Worlds? - Similar Threads - are going Outer

2. If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have a game downloaded digitally on my Xbox One and then go and buy a physical...: I'm playing The Master Chief collection on Game Pass at the moment and I absolutely love it. I enjoy it to the point where I want to own it physically. I was just wondering if I went out and...
  3. It says i have to change my privacy setting to go online

in XBoX on Windows
    It says i have to change my privacy setting to go online: I am trying to play games online on my pc with the xbox game pass and so it says when i try to go online to sign in to a account with online access so i tried going into my online setting but...
  4. What is going on with Call of Duty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Call of Duty: I updated for season 5. Played it for like 2 hrs. Went to play it again and I noticed multiplayer and campaign have a lock on the screen. The only thing that I can get to work is warzone. I have...
  5. Final Fantasy causing screen to go black randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy causing screen to go black randomly: I am getting some issues with the execution of Final Fanasy XV on Xbox. Recently, the screen was going black randomly. I closed the game from the home menu and started it again. The issue...
  6. I cannot go into xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cannot go into xbox.com: hi, i’ve been trying to sign into xbox.com for a while, but i keeps redirecting me into beta support FOR the xbox. any idea how to get this to stop and let me sign into my xbox account through...
  7. Xbox Making TV Screen go Crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Making TV Screen go Crazy: Whenever I turn my xbox on it starts, but you cant tell what its doing. Its **** a “snow” screen but you see the colors that should be in the screen. I have attached a picture of when I first turn...
  8. I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold: I cant click on the Microsoft. Rew ards points c2421ba6-82d9-44e7-adaa-19ff6666f4b9
  9. What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties

in XboX Insiders
    What is with the error code and mini gray screen guide blocking me from going into parties: I can't even stay start a party of my own without it disconnecting it. My friends literally had to drop me for someone else cause the communication was important for this match so that took a few...
  10. Minecraft worlds go missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds go missing: Hi, the buildings and other features i have been creating in the Minecraft SuperCraft world have gone missing. The supercraft world disappeared from my listed worlds. When i managed to finf it...