What are you going to be in The Outer Worlds?

Discus and support What are you going to be in The Outer Worlds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; first play through I'll be the hero. I find it difficult to be the villain in role playing games befb81e3-6b62-4968-8b65-aa3554b55034 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AridLizard, Oct 25, 2019.

1. AridLizard
    AridLizard Guest

first play through I'll be the hero.

I find it difficult to be the villain in role playing games

:)

AridLizard, Oct 25, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

I'm excited to play the game but I have no idea what I'd play as yet.
  3. NasifK Win User

Ive chosen the darker path, to some i may be the villain, but to me im the hero.
  4. InCaudaVenenum Win User

I am only an hour in and I can tell I want to be a jerk to some of these NPCs but I always do a “good guy” playthrough first time around. I have Charisma so I’ve been able to successfully lie a few times out of paying fines 😂
  5. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

The more I see about this game the more I want to play.

From the bits I have seen, it reminds me a lot of Borderlands... so i'll be wanting to play ALL their classes.

But will def want to start being the bad guy :)
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

I always play the good guy so I will mostly be doing that here, too!
Thema:

1. What are you going to be in The Outer Worlds? - Similar Threads - are going Outer

2. Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you ever going to fix the 4k player???: I am sick and tired of the trash blu ray player on the x. It wont read half of my 4k movies and then the other half only work a quarter of the time with terrible playback. How can microsoft...
  3. Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?: I remember being able to look at my friends clips that i liked in a tab with captures, but now i can’t find it and don’t know if they removed it or if its under somewhere else....
  4. going back to xbox goldI

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    going back to xbox goldI: I need to go back to xbox gold as I can not afford to pay $180.00 a year for ultimate game pass, how can I do this?? I will not renew with ultimate game pass!! e2c4d85c-2dd8-4f48-a01f-5b7116dd6a6b
  5. Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement needs to be reviewed by an actual person or by a person thats going to look...: Microsofts enforcememt team needs to look into an issue entirely before just impulse banning people. I was comm banned for a message that did not in any way violate ToS while the guy whom reported...
  6. When is the Dolby Atmos app going to be updated?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the Dolby Atmos app going to be updated?: Hi, Back in August i lost use of dolby atmos on my denon amp, it changed from at mos to multi in. After speaking to denon it turns out that the issue is due to microsoft not updating to the...
  7. Xbox one x going bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x going bad: Today arrived my Xbox one x fallout 76 edition and games are going bad. Please help, I trying change HDMI cable https://youtu.be/WurW6iiqKKA 8522f92b-4475-40b9-9b4d-7c76b672c3a7
  8. why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is xbox being like ps4 server when messages on stuff doesnt go through or server act up.: issue always being having is that even if u have high speend internet apps act up or store act up with video formate and store crashes on stuff u look at. Here another part issue is message ur...
  9. LET'S GO BABY (this dash is so clean)

in XboX Insiders
    LET'S GO BABY (this dash is so clean): [IMG] submitted by /u/Balofofinho27 [link] [comments]
  10. LETS GO BABY

in XboX Insiders
    LETS GO BABY: [IMG] submitted by /u/KashOutMari1 [link] [comments]