what are you looking forward to most in february?

Discus and support what are you looking forward to most in february? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm right there with you excited for Crackdown 3 and Anthem. I always have skepticism when it comes to new releases though.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CIDkidzPILLZ, Feb 12, 2019.

1. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

I'm right there with you excited for Crackdown 3 and Anthem. I always have skepticism when it comes to new releases though.

:)

CIDkidzPILLZ, Feb 12, 2019
  2. PIRATE DUCK Win User

What are you looking forward to the most?

All the shooters nowadays just seem to be blending together with little new to offer. If you've ever seen the episode of family guy where Peter goes on house arrest and watches tv, you'll know what I mean.
  3. SoulWeaponry Win User

Honestly? Just getting back to the old cod gameplay we all know and love. Playing battlefield 3 made me miss cod more than I thought I would. Server issues and lag are bad enough right now, but sprinting all over these huge maps and getting flashed in the
    face with nothing but flashlights everywhere I go? Nah. Not into it. Went back to gears 3 and modern 2 until the new one comes out. Can't....***...wait!
  4. Def Oso Win User

Spec Ops. Such a great feature. MP and Campaign are just added bonuses for me.
  5. A Livid Penguin Win User

Just... fresh mulitplayer. That's really all I need, for it to just feel different than Black Ops and MW2. Different weapons, proficiencies, three tiers of killstreaks, that's all I need.

Inb4 dual skorpz "nothing at all hahahahahaha battlefield 3"
  6. Rusted Sword Win User

What are you most looking forward to?

Cant wait to get into the role of an inquisitor and explore the world
Thema:

1. what are you looking forward to most in february? - Similar Threads - are looking forward

2. i was looking forward to getting an extra 3 free month using groove after signing up 30 day ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i was looking forward to getting an extra 3 free month using groove after signing up 30 day ...: i would like to know when I will receive my email with my extra 3 month free code when I signed up for 30 day free trial groove in the apps section i have been looking it up and lot of problems...
  3. What games are you most looking forward to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you most looking forward to?: I gotta admit, I am ultra hyped for the Resident Evil 2 remake!! Although it is still a little ways off I am really excited for it. Also really looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2!!...
  4. Who is looking forward to the new content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is looking forward to the new content?: So EA announced the In the Name of the Tsar content. Thoughts? Looking forward to it or giving it a miss? Hopefully its good. I still enjoy BF but I think new content is needed....
  5. Really looking forward to Halo Wars 2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really looking forward to Halo Wars 2!: Excited for the release of Halo Wars 2 in just over a week. Loved Halo Wars, so looking forward to playing the next instalment of Halo Wars, played the Beta and it was great. The new game modes...
  6. Look forward to very few games, but this one, this one is on my short list of anticipated ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look forward to very few games, but this one, this one is on my short list of anticipated ...: The gameplay on this series has always been immersive, colorful, and fun. Upgrading your character with orb collections, cleaning up the city on the campaign missions, well balanced imo. I'm...
  7. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?: Hi, I love halo, and I pre order Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code, but no one send it to me. I'm really looking forward to playing Halo Wars 1...
  8. Who's looking forward to Dishonored 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's looking forward to Dishonored 2?: The gameplay's have been looking EPIC so far. Seems like a worthwhile choice. 855254b6-ea9e-4fa7-818e-419800689eff
  9. So what's everybody looking forward to for the rest of 2016?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So what's everybody looking forward to for the rest of 2016?: I thought there was already a Thread about this but anyways, for me- Recore The Last Guardian Horizon Zero Dawn (maybe 2017?) BF1 Not something I would say "I'm looking forward to" but...
  10. WWE 2K17: Which wrestlers are you looking forward to playing as? Create A Wrestler's ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WWE 2K17: Which wrestlers are you looking forward to playing as? Create A Wrestler's ...: ......... Hello everyone :) ......... I bought Smackdown vs Raw 2010 because my favorite Divas are there (Melina Perez and Mickie James). To this day, they are still my favorite wrestlers...