what are you looking forward to most in february?

Discus and support what are you looking forward to most in february? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm right there with you excited for Crackdown 3 and Anthem. I always have skepticism when it comes to new releases though.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CIDkidzPILLZ, Feb 12, 2019.

1. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest

I'm right there with you excited for Crackdown 3 and Anthem. I always have skepticism when it comes to new releases though.

:)

CIDkidzPILLZ, Feb 12, 2019
  2. PIRATE DUCK Win User

What are you looking forward to the most?

All the shooters nowadays just seem to be blending together with little new to offer. If you've ever seen the episode of family guy where Peter goes on house arrest and watches tv, you'll know what I mean.
  3. SoulWeaponry Win User

Honestly? Just getting back to the old cod gameplay we all know and love. Playing battlefield 3 made me miss cod more than I thought I would. Server issues and lag are bad enough right now, but sprinting all over these huge maps and getting flashed in the
    face with nothing but flashlights everywhere I go? Nah. Not into it. Went back to gears 3 and modern 2 until the new one comes out. Can't....***...wait!
  4. Def Oso Win User

Spec Ops. Such a great feature. MP and Campaign are just added bonuses for me.
  5. A Livid Penguin Win User

Just... fresh mulitplayer. That's really all I need, for it to just feel different than Black Ops and MW2. Different weapons, proficiencies, three tiers of killstreaks, that's all I need.

Inb4 dual skorpz "nothing at all hahahahahaha battlefield 3"
  6. Rusted Sword Win User

What are you most looking forward to?

Cant wait to get into the role of an inquisitor and explore the world
Thema:

1. what are you looking forward to most in february? - Similar Threads - are looking forward

2. What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the game that you're looking forward to see at E3 2019 conference?: E3 2019 will be showcasing a lot of new gameplays, which one you think you're looking forward to see? 48f1521d-4975-48c7-93ca-b63434f67bf9
  3. Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking Forward to More Dying Light 2 at E3?: Dying Light was a very underlooked game, it was great, the parkour was top notch the combat fun, the nighttime was genuinely intense and above all, it was fun drop kicking zombies off of...
  4. What games are you most looking forward to coming out this year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games are you most looking forward to coming out this year?: Ori and the Will of the Wisps is probably my most anticipated game. Gears 5 in second place after that! c575b92b-2f2a-4ea8-b03e-ec32de750aba
  5. Are you looking forward to Virtual Reality on the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you looking forward to Virtual Reality on the Xbox?: After reading this Xbox Editorial I like others can't help if E3 this year will belong to Microsoft/Xbox. With all the unsaid nods to VR going to next Gen in 2020. Will the "Xbox 2" Come with VR...
  6. 2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?: Can't wait to see what they have to announce! GET HYPED! ac89903c-6206-4ccf-85ae-9f76f99c7f6e
  7. Anyone looking forward to Borderlands 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone looking forward to Borderlands 3?: I loved Grinding on Borderlands 2 with Pyro Pete It Was Really Good! 7596cc6a-05fc-4589-993c-1fdef80d2298
  8. who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow: Who else is looking forward to world war z tomorrow, i'm really looking forward to playing a few games even making some squads for it. just can't play till about 8to9pm due to little one running...
  9. which game release are you looking forward to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    which game release are you looking forward to?: I'm not looking forward to any. i always wait and see what everyone thinks about games before I purchase them, and usually at a lower price too. 392b89e8-abea-4b32-98df-fc9444023cd6
  10. Looking forward to e3 and new games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking forward to e3 and new games.: So there is not much coming out and nothing to look forward to but. E3 is almost hear. What to we think could come out of it? More gears 5 please. c92a2098-743a-4d1c-a06e-449419c71059