What are your favourite Xbox 360 games?

Discus and support What are your favourite Xbox 360 games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says "What are your favourite Xbox games" we all have favourites whether they be the popular games, exclusive titles, arcade or underrated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Auswulf, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

As the title says "What are your favourite Xbox games" we all have favourites whether they be the popular games, exclusive titles, arcade or underrated games. With the hundreds of games for the 360 what games stood out and are considered the best games
    by you?

:)

Auswulf, Mar 27, 2014
  2. What Are Your Favourite Xbox 360 Accessories

• Chatpad would be one. I like it not only for the function it just gives the controller a bit more weight and a different feel.
    • AX360 and AXPro headsets.
    • Wireless Mic
    • New Silver controller with transforming D-pad and textured controller surface.
    • My hacked together headset for use under my AX360s made from a horrible Plantronics low profile headset. Replaced the 2 inch mic boom a nice long flexible microphone that came with my AX360s. Easily the best one at picking up when I talk.
    • Cheap 4GB thumb drive to keep copies of game saves on.

Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Mar 27, 2014
  3. What Are Your Favourite Xbox 360 Accessories

you don't have to pick from my list by the way, you can pick from every 360 Accessory

Marwood II 87, Mar 27, 2014
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

(Absolute Favorite) Dead Space 2, 3 and 1 (yes that order lol)

Syndicate

Rage

Borderlands 2

South Park Stick Of Truth

Left 4 Dead 2

Dead Island (Original)

I have others but these are the ones I've enjoyed the most and earned a special place in my heart lol.

CRUZZifer, Mar 27, 2014
  5. Knewrome
    Knewrome Guest
    Skyrim / Oblivion / Fallout 3

Ninja Gaiden 2

Bioshock / Bio Infinite

Test Drive: Unlimited / Forza 3 and 4 / PGR 3

Castle Crashers

Halo 3 / 4

CoD 2 / MW 1 & 2

Arkham Asylum / Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Street Fighter IV / Mortal Kombat

SotN / Shinobi / Golden Axe / Double Dragon / Contra / PacMan CEWhat are your favourite Xbox 360 games? :DX (all the great XBLA classics)

Limbo / Braid / Outland / Shadow Complex / Marble Blast: Ultra / Puzzle Quest (all the great XBLA originals)

Civ Rev

RE 4 and 5 / Condemned / Dead Space

Crackdown 1 and 2

Knewrome, Mar 27, 2014
  6. There's so many games that I love on the 360.

Final Fantasy XIII, Lightning Returns:Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2. In that order, but they were all still amazing.

Alice:Madness Returns(Easily one of my favorite games on the 360. It's really good!)

Tomb Raider. I'm playing through it now, but I'm just loving the ride so far.

BioShock 2 and BioShock Infinite

Left 4 Dead

CoD4, MW2 and Black Ops

AC2-Revelations

Far Cry 3

Gears of War 3

Resident Evil 4-6

Sleeping Dogs

Diablo 3

Saints Row The Third

PvZ Garden Warfare

Borderlands 2

Bastion, ilomilo, Limbo and The Walking Dead.

I love all these games.

Defy Lightning, Mar 27, 2014
  7. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Bayonetta, Oblivion, Skyrim, Dead Or Alive 4, 5, 5U and the original Mass Effect and Rumble Roses XX.

Azrael008uk, Mar 27, 2014
  8. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest

FEAR

Mass Effect 2

Diablo 3

Crackdown 2

Shadowrun

Red Dead Redemption

Far Cry 3

Left 4 Dead

Bioshock

Fable 2

Forza Horizon

Borderlands

Gears of War

Batman: Arkham Asylum

LOTR: War in the North

There's probably more, but I can't think of any others right now.

Epic Louie, Mar 27, 2014
  9. maxen
    maxen Guest
    As this thread title is favourites, not which are the best, some of these are on here more for nostalgia than for actually being a good game.

• Borderlands
    • The Walking Dead (Telltale's Season 1, not Survival Instinct What are your favourite Xbox 360 games? :p)
    • GRID (Race Driver: Grid to some)
    • Colin McRae: DiRT (It's possible 2 and 3 were technically better, but I didn't get into them as much)
    • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
    • Portal 2
    • Trials Evolution
    • Geometry Wars Evolved (first Arcade game I really got into, never got that 1 million achievement)
    • PGR3
    • Forza 4 & Horizon
    • Mirror's Edge
    • Split/Second (a friend and I had a lot of fun playing this together)
    • Need for Speed Most Wanted (the original; first 360 game I owned)
    Interesting to see no-one so far include a GTA on their lists, not even V which was the biggest-selling game ever.

Like others I probably have more I could include but haven't remembered, but it's already quite a long list.

maxen, Mar 27, 2014
  10. Diablo 3 - Was my first hack and slash for a good while. D3 was just amazing.

Red Dead Redemption - My fave Rockstar game to date.

DmC - I had mixed feelings of it due to the revamp BUT I came out the other end and loved it.

Mark Sherwood, Mar 27, 2014
  11. Rainbow Six Vega 1 & 2

Gears Of War

Call of Duty 3

Grand Theft Auto 4

Red Dead Redemption

Call of Duty 4

Burnout Revenge

Castle Crashers

Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2

Battlefield 3

BF 1943

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Need For Speed Most Wanted

Far Cry Instincts Predator

Far Cry 2

Halo 3 Halo ODST Halo Reach Halo 4

Borderlands

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Splinter Cell Double Agent

and more ........

Windows10XboxOne, Mar 27, 2014
  12. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Oblivion & Skyrim.

Fallout 3 & New Vegas.

Halo 3, ODST, Halo Reach & Halo Anniversary.

Dragon age Origins.

Mass Effect 1,2,3.

Batman Arkham Asylum and Origins.

Fable Anniversary and Fable 2.

South Park The Stick of Truth.

Auswulf, Mar 27, 2014
  13. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest

Ninja Gaiden 2

Resonance of Fate

Vanquish

Shigurui, Mar 27, 2014
  14. IansLuck
    IansLuck Guest
    My favorite would have to either be Halo 3 or...Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Both of those games I had extremely awesome nostalgic memories associated with each.

IansLuck, Mar 27, 2014
  15. The Cthulhu
    The Cthulhu Guest
    Fallout 3, New Vegas

Skyrim

Oblivion

Medal of Honor Airborne

Red Dead Redemption

The Orange Box

The Cthulhu, Mar 27, 2014
Thema:

1. What are your favourite Xbox 360 games? - Similar Threads - are favourite 360

2. What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your favourite Xbox exclusive?: Halo used to be my all time favorite, but now im torn between forza horizon 4. Sea of thieves and state of decay 2 lol 2ca170ca-ee03-44dd-9890-c913db64bad9
  3. FAVOURITE GAME GENRE AND WHY.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAVOURITE GAME GENRE AND WHY.: MMORPGs. I've been playing them since Ultima Online (pre T2A). 19593f22-4b6b-47eb-b2f4-4c470a84bccb
  4. Favourite Moments in Gaming (2018)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Moments in Gaming (2018): As we're approaching the end of the year, I thought I'd start a little discussion about games in 2018. What have been some of your favourite moments from games in 2018? Was there a particular part...
  5. Favourite Gaming Celebrity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite Gaming Celebrity: If you could meet one gaming celebrity, who would it be and why? For me it would have to be Mark Hamill (kind of cheating). His Joker voice is iconic and I just want to hear him do it in person....
  6. Family guy game for Xbox original Backwards compatible For Xbox one was my favourite game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family guy game for Xbox original Backwards compatible For Xbox one was my favourite game ...: yeah I played that game over and over again and even buying another copy for my Xbox original just hopefully you get it on Xbox one soon I just want to buy it off the Xbox store it’s hardball to...
  7. Does the Favourites Pack for Xbox One carry over to the Better Together update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Favourites Pack for Xbox One carry over to the Better Together update?: Me and my sister have the Favourites Pack for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and we were hoping that all the resource and skin packs would carry over but when we looked for the first time, they were...
  8. i got an offer to get a year of gold with minecraft favourites pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got an offer to get a year of gold with minecraft favourites pack.: its been 5 DAYS SINCE THE OFFER SAID XBOX WAS GOING TO SEND THE CODE b83fc89a-e5be-421b-a139-28d2b64ab3ab
  9. I would like to report an annoying modder on my favourite game Midnight Club La

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to report an annoying modder on my favourite game Midnight Club La: Hello their I would like to report an annoying modder on my favourite game midnight club la his gamertag is Mr Lowrider98 I and many others have reported his gamertag on the xbox 360 console but...
  10. what about digital downloads of our favourite 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    what about digital downloads of our favourite 360 games: like they do on the xbox 360 arcade games surely if they can get them running on the old 360 they can do it with the next gen one xbox games running on xbox 360 console xbox 360 games running...