What are your guys favorite game right now?

Discus and support What are your guys favorite game right now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it. f454dde0-3e07-41fc-af74-9f27b971b0bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by {Parity}, May 14, 2019.

1. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it.

:)

{Parity}, May 14, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there tap

Sadly I have to many games that am bouncing inbetween Issac rebirth, Sea of thieves, Crypt of the NecroDancer and devil may cry 5 :)
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

My favorite games change every week or month. Right now I like Dragon's Dogma and Red Dead Redemption 2.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

The whole Halo Saga :D <3.
  5. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Still enjoying the Division 2, just reached World Tier 4 and looking for the elusive high end D50 Level 1 pistol!
  6. TheRealValarok Win User

Sea Of Thieves, Minecraft, Rainbow Six: Siege
Thema:

1. What are your guys favorite game right now? - Similar Threads - are guys favorite

2. Guys the summer is approaching!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys the summer is approaching!: How many of you will go on vacation or you will stay at home to play? I prefer to take a break and enjoy the beach e2794bff-6090-4314-aab6-f8f7c5d4c945
  3. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  4. Guy gets mad at game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guy gets mad at game: Okay so a few days back I was playing forza motorsports 7 virus tag when I toke a guy (Mod Removed- Personal Information) out he started to hit me trying to make me crash game ended but the next...
  5. Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox E3 2019 - Presentation Schedule - Leaked in Article - What do you guys think?: I came across the article on Twitter and it reveals what could possibly be Xbox's E3 2019 show schedule. Here is the link: [Mod Removed-TOU] Some Interesting Details: The show will start...
  6. Did you guys just lock me away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did you guys just lock me away?: I was being civil and informational and giving some people good info. I was also trying to have a discussion with you guys but when you decide to give up talking you just block me like a slave...
  7. I've a little question guys

in XBoX on Windows
    I've a little question guys: Sup everyone, i've got a little question for you. Can someone explain me why would Microsoft bill me 2 times xbox game pass in the same month, never let me acces the services and still doesn't...
  8. I got a Email that postly from paypal that you guys give me $75.00 XBOX gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a Email that postly from paypal that you guys give me $75.00 XBOX gift card.: Is it real? it helps you on the way to detriming it real or not. My email service is thought your email service outlook. And it has a lot misspell words. 850c83f0-1034-4913-9b78-26ea6b6fcf73
  9. I reported a guy for a sarcastic message, will he be banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported a guy for a sarcastic message, will he be banned?: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege on 3/13/19, and I got a message from a teammate that read: "You suk lol :laugh crying emojis:" which was sarcastic but I didn't pick up the sarcasm, and I reported...
  10. Forza 7 car pack wish list. What car would you guys like to see in a new car pack?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza 7 car pack wish list. What car would you guys like to see in a new car pack?: Personally I would love to see a 1993 Chevy Silverado 454 SS. I'd even settle with a early 90s 4th gen f body. Lets give the 90s some love people lol. 3c684683-61f0-451a-8b4f-0002053dc7d4