What are your guys favorite game right now?

Discus and support What are your guys favorite game right now? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it. f454dde0-3e07-41fc-af74-9f27b971b0bf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by {Parity}, May 14, 2019.

1. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it.

:)

{Parity}, May 14, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there tap

Sadly I have to many games that am bouncing inbetween Issac rebirth, Sea of thieves, Crypt of the NecroDancer and devil may cry 5 :)
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

My favorite games change every week or month. Right now I like Dragon's Dogma and Red Dead Redemption 2.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

The whole Halo Saga :D <3.
  5. GetOuttaMyTree Win User

Still enjoying the Division 2, just reached World Tier 4 and looking for the elusive high end D50 Level 1 pistol!
  6. TheRealValarok Win User

Sea Of Thieves, Minecraft, Rainbow Six: Siege
Thema:

1. What are your guys favorite game right now? - Similar Threads - are guys favorite

2. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...
  3. This guy was spinhacking in survival games

in XBoX on Windows
    This guy was spinhacking in survival games: [mod removed] There is video evidence. Its not that i really care I just want to save other people's time . fa460482-784c-4043-8406-4712c7b79187
  4. You guys fixed it

in XBoX on Consoles
    You guys fixed it: I can play games again gotta give credit where credit is due thx microsoft 0b24babc-9984-4cf4-a3ef-face20e503d0
  5. I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...: So i was wondering if he could get banned or reset? e943a059-4177-4724-ba73-68c07fd671ee
  6. This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This guy ddos me offline 2 times I don't know what else to do If you see this name on xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Stgcam [link] [comments]
  7. Hello guys!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys!: Maybe that's a common way to refer to everyone. I tend to say that to all my viewers "Hey guys" when I was a streamer. d9bcd250-f5cd-432d-bd89-6ad2fe12265f
  8. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?: Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person....
  9. Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I transfer my Xbox clips? Would you guys want this feature?: My upload rate is horrendous (0.98Mbps) so I don't auto upload clips or I'll lag. Well I play so much that I have 300 clips since January. I can't even open them to delete some because it takes 5...
  10. Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?: Completing Stormy Ascent with Platinum in Crash N-Sane Trilogy to get the achievement for all platinum relics in Crash Bandicoot 1. So good haha. 4fd66e71-c809-4f65-8d34-9ece00506b10