What are your marketplace hidden gems?

Discus and support What are your marketplace hidden gems? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing a game called "In Between". It's a highly addictive puzzle game. It has a story told through images you find throughout the levels.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brandiesel1, Jun 30, 2016.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I've been playing a game called "In Between".

It's a highly addictive puzzle game. It has a story told through images you find throughout the levels. So far it's a decent story. I won't give it away, but it seems to be emotional. If you like really clever puzzles are have good reflexes and timing with
    a controller i would highly recommend this game. The music and voice acting are both very good too.

So, what are your hidden gems that most people probably haven't tried or heard of?

:)

brandiesel1, Jun 30, 2016
  2. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) is awesome!

Another one that I tried out from the Japanese marketplace (with English vocals and text) was NieR Gestalt (Western title: "NieR").

-

The JPN XBL Marketplace definitely has hidden gems up there.

PhilMarck, Jun 30, 2016
  3. ll Zulxon ll
    ll Zulxon ll Guest
    Gamer score keeps decreasing

My games are no longer hidden.

ll Zulxon ll, Jun 30, 2016
  4. PhilMarck Win User

End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) is awesome!

Another one that I tried out from the Japanese marketplace (with English vocals and text) was NieR Gestalt (Western title: "NieR").

-

The JPN XBL Marketplace definitely has hidden gems up there.
  5. sparklefingers Win User

My gamercard is broke

Whats wrong with it? it looks fine to me.

unless you don't have your games played hidden
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Backwards compatible game issue

Make sure you are using the account that has purchased the game and try to download the game from the marketplace.

Also check if you have hidden the title from the ready to install game list and to recover it:

Scroll down to the Ready to Install tab in 'My Games & apps'

Press the LB + RB + X buttons simultaneously to display your hidden apps. If successful, your collection will reload with the excluded applications.

Press the Menu button over any of the applications you wish to recover. Scroll down to 'Unhide from list' for the app to permanently return to your collection.
  7. CharlesRGross Win User

your music is hidden by the filter

As far as I know the music app is a w8 product for the PC if that 's what you want to know.

For clarification:

Music app in W8 on a PC
  8. Matt_2013 Win User

your music is hidden by the filter

I am having the same issue. I copied a bunch of Windows Media files from an older machine into my Surface Pro's music library. I can use File Manager to open and play files one by one ... but they don't show up (for example by Album) in My Music within the
    Music App.

... And I get a message "It's lonely here. Why not add some music?" In File Manager, the directory with all the music files shows up in the Music Library. And I am also seeing the message "Your music is hidden by the filter."
Thema:

1. What are your marketplace hidden gems? - Similar Threads - are marketplace hidden

2. Minecraft Marketplace don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace don't work: After 48hrs the Minecraft Marketplace still not working?! I've tried to purchase "zombieland" and coins to buy the same map; when I try to purchase the market don't process my request Please...
  3. Minecraft marketplace refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft marketplace refunds: Is there any possible way i can get my Minecoins back from buying a map i didn't buy on purpose. 28fe232b-fe45-4a8c-8322-1e3b3f80a4bb
  4. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.2 Marketplace And Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.2 Marketplace And Realms: Having Problems With Minecraft Try To Get Into Store Or Buy Realm It Give Me Message "Unable To Connect To Realms And Complete Your Purchase At This Time.Please Try Again Later"And Also Happens On...
  5. Can't access games bought on Games for Windows Marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't access games bought on Games for Windows Marketplace: Hi there, Today when I was trying to reinstall a game that I had previously purchased from GFWM, I kept getting the purchase history retrieval error, so I followed the official advice...
  6. Mercenaries 2 Cant Buy from marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mercenaries 2 Cant Buy from marketplace: Hi I am trying to buy the game from marketplace but cant only download the demo can someone tell me why I can't buy the game or give me a link to buy the game online please....
  7. Xbox marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox marketplace: So if I buy for example Sonic the Hedgehog 3 On the xbox website will it download straight to my xbox one 4c121d81-f4c9-49d1-beca-a488eceeb7c6
  8. Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marketplace: I wonder if MS has ever considered giving us a peer to peer marketplace? Seems like the logical step forward, considering that as it stands, we lack the ability to take full advantage of the...
  9. DC Universe Online Marketplace Cash Purchase NOT appearing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DC Universe Online Marketplace Cash Purchase NOT appearing in game: I bought $15 worth of Marketplace Cash in DC Universe Online and it is NOT appearing in game for me. I've logged and relogged from the game several times. I hard reset my console too. Still no...
  10. GFWL Marketplace could not retrieve purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL Marketplace could not retrieve purchase history: This has been a frequent issue in the past and as of today, I am also unable to access my purchased DLC through the GFWL Marketplace. 9ec1eebb-a651-464c-bb9b-b9a54ff1d3a5