What are your marketplace hidden gems?

Discus and support What are your marketplace hidden gems? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing a game called "In Between". It's a highly addictive puzzle game. It has a story told through images you find throughout the levels.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brandiesel1, Jun 30, 2016.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I've been playing a game called "In Between".

It's a highly addictive puzzle game. It has a story told through images you find throughout the levels. So far it's a decent story. I won't give it away, but it seems to be emotional. If you like really clever puzzles are have good reflexes and timing with
    a controller i would highly recommend this game. The music and voice acting are both very good too.

So, what are your hidden gems that most people probably haven't tried or heard of?

:)

brandiesel1, Jun 30, 2016
  2. PhilMarck
    PhilMarck Guest
    End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) is awesome!

Another one that I tried out from the Japanese marketplace (with English vocals and text) was NieR Gestalt (Western title: "NieR").

-

The JPN XBL Marketplace definitely has hidden gems up there.

PhilMarck, Jun 30, 2016
  3. ll Zulxon ll
    ll Zulxon ll Guest
    Gamer score keeps decreasing

My games are no longer hidden.

ll Zulxon ll, Jun 30, 2016
  4. hiddenname#3399 Win User

Hidden gamepass game!

I will have to check it out... Sometimes the marketplace is a great place to find hidden gems.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) is awesome!

Another one that I tried out from the Japanese marketplace (with English vocals and text) was NieR Gestalt (Western title: "NieR").

-

The JPN XBL Marketplace definitely has hidden gems up there.
  6. sparklefingers Win User

My gamercard is broke

Whats wrong with it? it looks fine to me.

unless you don't have your games played hidden
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Backwards compatible game issue

Make sure you are using the account that has purchased the game and try to download the game from the marketplace.

Also check if you have hidden the title from the ready to install game list and to recover it:

Scroll down to the Ready to Install tab in 'My Games & apps'

Press the LB + RB + X buttons simultaneously to display your hidden apps. If successful, your collection will reload with the excluded applications.

Press the Menu button over any of the applications you wish to recover. Scroll down to 'Unhide from list' for the app to permanently return to your collection.
  8. CharlesRGross Win User

your music is hidden by the filter

As far as I know the music app is a w8 product for the PC if that 's what you want to know.

For clarification:

Music app in W8 on a PC
Thema:

1. What are your marketplace hidden gems? - Similar Threads - are marketplace hidden

2. I will continue insisting for the Games for Windows Marketplace to be repaired by Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    I will continue insisting for the Games for Windows Marketplace to be repaired by Microsoft: In continuation to these threads: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/microsoft-please-fix-the-games-for-windows/3c635700-049b-4465-a5ac-004fd6c37cb2...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: I had bought some texture packs, mashup packs, and skin packs off of the Minecraft market place a few years back, but recently they updated the game and now it says I have to pay for them all...
  4. What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!

in XBoX on Windows
    What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!: Seriously, what does one have to do? How much does one have to beg? It's been over 2 years since the Games for Windows Marketplace could last retrieve and let us download our past purchases that...
  5. Daily Marketplace Update Failure

in XboX Insiders
    Daily Marketplace Update Failure: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheViralCyrix [link] [comments]
  6. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer: Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my account is set up. Which makes no sense because...
  7. Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Marketplace Purchases are gone (Nintendo Switch): Hello there, my last try here. I play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. I bought the ZigZag Texture Pack and a Skinpack several months ago. Now for longer than a month, my purchases are gone....
  8. My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My skins and packs disappeared from minecraft marketplace???: I had about 20+ packs, but then suddenly disappeared from my list of packs. It is not in my purchase history because it was purchased by minecoins. I tried all the steps people reccomended, but...
  9. Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Marketplace and Xbox One: I wanted to purchase Sonic the Hedgehog 3 from the Xbox 360 arcade marketplace to play on my xbox one. It does not let me purchase this item on the Xbox, so I used a web browser on my laptop. I...
  10. Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Marketplace (Windows 10): I play Minecraft bedrock edition on mobile, Nintendo Switch and Windows 10. In the past I have bought a fair amount of items in the marketplace, however, since a little before the 'Buzzy Bees'...