What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset?

Discus and support What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need something so my room mate don't here what I playing on my TV. 8528c7c4-85dd-402a-bc0c-adbfa52d0120 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dakrkplayer2, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

I need something so my room mate don't here what I playing on my TV.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Game audio through stereo headset?

Xbox has stated they are trying to improve the quality of the headphones via software updates to include minimal surround sound, but you won't find anything remarkable. Left, right, front is the best you can expect.

On a side note, the Xbox one headphones and mic both work when directly plugged into the ps4 controller. You just have to adjust the volume via ps4 button menu. The surround is the same on it through those headphones on the ps4 as explained above, on the
    xb1.

Wizard of Nozs, Feb 23, 2014
  3. dogsounds
    dogsounds Guest
    Optical out audio connection

Hey all

Reading a few confusing reports out thre about the optical out for audio. I want to try and find out exactly what the surround system hookups will be and if XB1 wil be compatible with my ageing surround system.

I have a surround system that will ONLY allow connection by optical in, which is fine, I have my 360 connected by optical TOSLINK cable already.

HOWEVER I read here and there that the XB1 optical out only sends DTS or digital stereo. Now, my old surround lists three encoding types: Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, or plain old Stereo. Can someone help me out here, when I get an XB1 am I going to get
    audio? I don't know what DTS is, and I really don't want to game in stereo (and there NO way I'm buying a new surround system).

Any halp or info much appreciated What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset? :)

dogsounds, Feb 23, 2014
  4. What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset?

With the xo7s being delayed again,n this is only my personal preference but hands down the xpsevens mlg tournament pro and if mlg isnt your cup of tea the tb 510s,both $300/£250.Anything under that price aint tru surround.

BUT no gaming headset company yet has got the licencing,im waiting myself for the tfall headset to land,then I think we are gonna see the xb1 logo on lots of headsets.Along with the right leads and adaptors for the chat n xb1 controller.And its obvious MS
    arnt allowing the licensing because they wanna sell their crappy stereo headset.

TB are doing a trade over deal at present so if ya did buy 2day you,ll be upgraded for when the chat adaptor lands.

xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 23, 2014
  5. xPsycoticBreakx Win User

With the xo7s being delayed again,n this is only my personal preference but hands down the xpsevens mlg tournament pro and if mlg isnt your cup of tea the tb 510s,both $300/£250.Anything under that price aint tru surround.

BUT no gaming headset company yet has got the licencing,im waiting myself for the tfall headset to land,then I think we are gonna see the xb1 logo on lots of headsets.Along with the right leads and adaptors for the chat n xb1 controller.And its obvious MS
    arnt allowing the licensing because they wanna sell their crappy stereo headset.

TB are doing a trade over deal at present so if ya did buy 2day you,ll be upgraded for when the chat adaptor lands.
  6. Wizard of Nozs Win User

Game audio through stereo headset?

Xbox has stated they are trying to improve the quality of the headphones via software updates to include minimal surround sound, but you won't find anything remarkable. Left, right, front is the best you can expect.

On a side note, the Xbox one headphones and mic both work when directly plugged into the ps4 controller. You just have to adjust the volume via ps4 button menu. The surround is the same on it through those headphones on the ps4 as explained above, on the
    xb1.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Will Xbox music sound quality improve ?

I thought the XB1 supported the best sound out there (7.1 surround sound), so what's the issue? The quality of the sound? Hmm... Never bothered me, but then again, I'm hard of hearing - as long as I can hear it, I'm good to go. :p
  8. FullHornet Win User

Xbox One Wireless Headset

They have a wireless set of surround sound headphones/mic that are supposed to come out in Oct. From what I have seen it has the mic monitoring as well.
  9. KingEdRock Win User

Xbox One Headset Included

So a couple questions I have is if you are in private chat or group chat with a headset/mic, do you give the XB1 commands through the headset/mic or via the Kinect mic? Also, if you are in private chat or group chat via the Kinect mic, can you still give
    commands to the XB1 through the Kinect mic?
Thema:

1. What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset? - Similar Threads - best XB1 aproved

2. Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?

in XboX Insiders
    Which Preview Tier Is Best For EXP?: I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead, but I am starting to wonder whether that is the best Tier to be in for getting EXP towards Level I get that all the Tiers might be in a state of "Not much going on to...
  3. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  4. Best games this year so far...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best games this year so far...: Sunset Overdrive has been goriwng on me and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I'm enjoying Gears 5. 029a5609-3a53-44a3-90ab-b2638314dff4
  5. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  6. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  7. Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best Settings on Samsung 4K UHD 50'' TV (RU7100) for Gaming: I just bought a new 50'' 4K UHD TV (RU7100) along with Red Dead Redemption 2 for my Xbox One S. I was really excited to see how awesome the graphics would look on the TV but after countless hours...
  8. What tvs are the best for xb1 picture and input lag ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What tvs are the best for xb1 picture and input lag ?: Looking to buy a new tv , which ones do you think have best input lag , picture quality and hertz rate da3487f5-de16-4691-a147-bae5d2eeaa58
  9. XB1 best headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 best headset?: I have the turtle beach XO fours. They're good but I want to know what's better. I call gamestop and they don't have that many answers. What's everyone playing with now?...
  10. WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHAT THE BEST XB1 GAME AS OF RIGHT NOW..: Can I say a game that I've played, that isn't out yet? c1e15815-0f41-4697-8fe1-07f3eb24034c