What Category or Rank am i as Insider!!!

Discus and support What Category or Rank am i as Insider!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello i forgot i registered for insiders, 7 years ago just downloaded the insider app on my series x. Wanted to know how to see what category or rank i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/seeleyLFC, Sep 15, 2021 at 4:52 PM.

1. /u/seeleyLFC
    /u/seeleyLFC Guest

Hello i forgot i registered for insiders, 7 years ago just downloaded the insider app on my series x. Wanted to know how to see what category or rank i am, eg: Alpha or lower. So yeah how do i go about finding out thnxs.

submitted by /u/seeleyLFC
    [link] [comments]

/u/seeleyLFC, Sep 15, 2021 at 4:52 PM
  2. Ra Ra RabbiT 69 Win User

Xbox Insider Ring Preview Disenrollment

Thanks again! I am now able to access the XBox Preview Category and able to select the XBox Insider tab. Your the best!
  3. Jason Lazette Win User

Weapon Categories: What Weapons Fall Into What Categories

I challenge you to make a list of approximately where you can find these weapons 😈
  4. ThankOurTroops Win User

You forgot the Megaman X Blaster in the Firearms section.
  5. Ripfactor Win User

Megaman blaster acts as a 'firearm' category in combos.
  6. SparkStormrider Win User

[quote user="ThankOurTroops"]

You forgot the Megaman X Blaster in the Firearms section.

[/quote]Can you combo the Megaman blaster with other weapons? If not, that might be why it wasn't included in the list.
Thema:

1. What Category or Rank am i as Insider!!! - Similar Threads - Category Rank Insider

2. Bring Back Highest Rated Games as a Primary Category in Microsoft Store

in XboX Insiders
    Bring Back Highest Rated Games as a Primary Category in Microsoft Store: The new Microsoft Store made one change that really, really does not sit well with me. Many people will remember the several years, if not half a decade, of the games category that Witcher 3...
  3. Category Forum Update - August 18th, 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Category Forum Update - August 18th, 2021: Greetings Gamers, Just wanted to take a moment and give everyone a heads up with a change that will be coming soon to these forums. In an effort to better align our topics to other Xbox support...
  4. Collection Category

in XBoX on Consoles
    Collection Category: Xbox has a nice library of game collections and it will continue to grow. There should be a Collection Category in the stire to better locate collections of games. Maybe there can be a...
  5. Xbox One Capture Category Issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Capture Category Issue!: Okay I'm not sure if anybody else has a similar problem to this or not. But for these past few days, I've been recording in-game clips and I do not see them at all or even know how to access them...
  6. Where are the categories or Genres on the new store UI?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the categories or Genres on the new store UI?: I signed into yet another frustrating update from MS. On the previous store there was access to genre categories, you could select for example Action and Adventure, Horror, or FPS and RPG in...
  7. What Category is GamePass in from the Report a Problem app?

in XboX Insiders
    What Category is GamePass in from the Report a Problem app?: I ran into a problem with GamePass and the new Store but can’t find GamePass in any of the categories from the report a problem app. If it’s not in there I’ll just select Store since I’m not...
  8. Can the Category or Permanent Hide option be brought in in the next update for Xbox, Demo...

in XboX Insiders
    Can the Category or Permanent Hide option be brought in in the next update for Xbox, Demo...: Hello, I have been using Xbox One X for 2 years. I have a total of 253 games on my account, but 109 of these games are demos and the others are full version games. A few days ago I decided to make...
  9. am i the only on who thinks this would be great? (imo there should be categories where it...

in XboX Insiders
    am i the only on who thinks this would be great? (imo there should be categories where it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/AarmauShipper564 [link] [comments]
  10. How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change my account from a child to an adult? (i don't know the categories): Hello, how do i change the age of my account because i have an issue that i need to resolve that has this step in it. If you need to know i am older than a "child" now....