What constitutes a high rating?

Discus and support What constitutes a high rating? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I'm interested to know how ratings are computed. I suppose it's more than just the win ratio? Thanks. 1c49b28d-9439-4ba3-a532-fcff28cdffd7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player952928788, Jan 22, 2014.

1. What constitutes a high rating?

Hi. I'm interested to know how ratings are computed. I suppose it's more than just the win ratio? Thanks.

:)

Player952928788, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Chyron Blue
    Chyron Blue Guest
    Got the worst ending-So annoyed SPOILERS

Oh. I did not know this. What constitutes the best ending? The ones I viewed are, for the most part all the same, save for the color of the beam. What exactly does a higher galactic readiness affect in the endings?

Chyron Blue, Jan 22, 2014
  3. BEASTmmb
    BEASTmmb Guest
    My Most Desired Feature for Next Gen Consoles, Xbox "Loop"/PS4/WiiU

What constitutes a "hardcore console"?

BEASTmmb, Jan 22, 2014
  4. BEASTmmb Win User

My Most Desired Feature for Next Gen Consoles, Xbox "Loop"/PS4/WiiU

What constitutes a "hardcore console"?
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Changing Microsoft account change

Doing what you're saying would constitute theft.
  6. marknocturnal Win User

Modded controllers

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly constitutes a modded controller?
  7. Dragonps Win User

Killer Instinct roster defense

The small team defense is a legitimate reason plus you must take MS business policies into account. MS have a very sound marketing strategy with KI and it's certainly yielded a high enough result to constitute further support with season 2.
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Violators of Constitutional Rghts

While, the U.S., is a free country, freedom of speech only covers what the government can and cannot restrict it's citizens from saying. Private organizations can put restrictions on what is permitted on their services. Live is a private service which users
    can choose to sign up for and utilize, just like any number of gaming services out there. Like all services out there (Sony, Steam, Nintendo, etc.) users have to agree to follow the rules set forth by the organization providing the service.
Thema:

What constitutes a high rating?

1. What constitutes a high rating? - Similar Threads - constitutes high rating

2. High sales tax.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    High sales tax.: I'm part of the insider program which has a new store UI. As such I now have to pay sales tax when I didn't have to previously. That's fine and all but my state tax is 4.225% and yet I'm being...
  3. HIGH LATENCY ISSSUES, AND SOFTWARE BEING RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS INPLAYABLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY ISSSUES, AND SOFTWARE BEING RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA THAT IS INPLAYABLE: I HAVE BEEN WITH XBOX SINCE DAY ONE, I HAVE NOTICED THIS YEAR MY LATENCY HAS HIT 200, WHEN OTHER DEVICES ARE AT 15, THIS ONLY SUGGESTS TO ME THAT THEY HAVE REMOVED SERVERS OR HUBS IN AUSTRALIA,...
  4. Get this most everytime I start Xbox up lately. Also, when I play high demand games such as...

in XboX Insiders
    Get this most everytime I start Xbox up lately. Also, when I play high demand games such as...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheRealBlancoGringo [link] [comments]
  5. This is a high quality big effort non ranting non repost post!

in XboX Insiders
    This is a high quality big effort non ranting non repost post!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of0m82D5EJs Duh mi nem iz tranazz ihaz2remuveurposeurdurhuurrhurrrhurrerrrderduhdererr submitted by /u/Soulless1666 [link] [comments]
  6. How to get a high score in Microsoft Mahjong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a high score in Microsoft Mahjong: The scoring oin Microsoft Mahjong seemed very random and no one has ever answered the question on how to get a high score. OK, it was more simple than I thought. You have to concentrate on...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare High Packet Loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare High Packet Loss: I've been trying to load into Modern Warfare on my Xbox One for the last week and every time it says it can't connect to online services. My connection is fine, and I've been playing several other...
  8. High DPI settings for Game Pass Games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    High DPI settings for Game Pass Games?: Games downloaded with game pass rather than bought seem to be locked down on my pc so I cant make changes, which is usually just fine. But how do I access the .exe properties in order to change...
  9. I want clarification as to what behavior constitutes a "suspendable" offence.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want clarification as to what behavior constitutes a "suspendable" offence.: So I'm playing OW one day and we lose badly. I get a messages calling me a [Mod Removed]repeatedly, here is a literal transcript of beginning to end, me being "M" and I guess for convenience's...
  10. Violators of Constitutional Rghts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Violators of Constitutional Rghts: **** you, Xbox enforcement team. What gives you the right to censor what I say. **** your terms and conditions, which you are violating by what your doing. to me and hundreds of people. You hand...