What constitutes a high rating?

Discus and support What constitutes a high rating? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I'm interested to know how ratings are computed. I suppose it's more than just the win ratio? Thanks. 1c49b28d-9439-4ba3-a532-fcff28cdffd7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player952928788, Jan 22, 2014.

1. What constitutes a high rating?

Hi. I'm interested to know how ratings are computed. I suppose it's more than just the win ratio? Thanks.

:)

Player952928788, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Chyron Blue
    Chyron Blue Guest
    Got the worst ending-So annoyed SPOILERS

Oh. I did not know this. What constitutes the best ending? The ones I viewed are, for the most part all the same, save for the color of the beam. What exactly does a higher galactic readiness affect in the endings?

Chyron Blue, Jan 22, 2014
  3. BEASTmmb
    BEASTmmb Guest
    My Most Desired Feature for Next Gen Consoles, Xbox "Loop"/PS4/WiiU

What constitutes a "hardcore console"?

BEASTmmb, Jan 22, 2014
  4. BEASTmmb Win User

My Most Desired Feature for Next Gen Consoles, Xbox "Loop"/PS4/WiiU

What constitutes a "hardcore console"?
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Changing Microsoft account change

Doing what you're saying would constitute theft.
  6. marknocturnal Win User

Modded controllers

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly constitutes a modded controller?
  7. Dragonps Win User

Killer Instinct roster defense

The small team defense is a legitimate reason plus you must take MS business policies into account. MS have a very sound marketing strategy with KI and it's certainly yielded a high enough result to constitute further support with season 2.
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Violators of Constitutional Rghts

While, the U.S., is a free country, freedom of speech only covers what the government can and cannot restrict it's citizens from saying. Private organizations can put restrictions on what is permitted on their services. Live is a private service which users
    can choose to sign up for and utilize, just like any number of gaming services out there. Like all services out there (Sony, Steam, Nintendo, etc.) users have to agree to follow the rules set forth by the organization providing the service.
Thema:

What constitutes a high rating?

1. What constitutes a high rating? - Similar Threads - constitutes high rating

2. High latency on network statistics about XBOX ONE X

in XBoX on Consoles
    High latency on network statistics about XBOX ONE X: Hi. I'm suffering from serious latency while testing network. While playing FIFA 20 it always shows me 5 full signals. my statistic result is like this. [img] Here‘s the result of speedtest....
  3. Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...: [img] Why Xbox sells videogames for random prices? e283dd92-a5ca-465d-a46c-d036727691bb
  4. High Packet Loss

in XboX Networking Hardware
    High Packet Loss: High Packet Loss Try the support, maybe some procedure you haven't tried that can help you, good luck! https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/contact-us 93610031-98bc-4c94-9dff-ddc622cb650d
  5. Xbox emiting high pitch noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox emiting high pitch noise: On my xbox one console whenever it receives power it emits a high pitch noise. This happens when playing games aswell. This problem began today and i found the only way to stop it was to unplug...
  6. The Outerworlds has two instances running and using high GPU and memory

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outerworlds has two instances running and using high GPU and memory: This is outerworlds bought with the xbox game pass (beta) for PC through the microsoft store. In task manager it says the outerworlds has 2 instances running and one of them is not responding but...
  7. High Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet Loss: Im having issues with 100 percent packet loss. My download speed and upload speed are fine. Wireless strength is 100 percent and my mtu is 1470 latency fluxes but nothing too bad. I internet share...
  8. My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard: My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got from Xbox after my other controller stopped...
  9. I want clarification as to what behavior constitutes a "suspendable" offence.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want clarification as to what behavior constitutes a "suspendable" offence.: So I'm playing OW one day and we lose badly. I get a messages calling me a [Mod Removed]repeatedly, here is a literal transcript of beginning to end, me being "M" and I guess for convenience's...
  10. Violators of Constitutional Rghts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Violators of Constitutional Rghts: **** you, Xbox enforcement team. What gives you the right to censor what I say. **** your terms and conditions, which you are violating by what your doing. to me and hundreds of people. You hand...