What content would you like to see on Mixer?

Discus and support What content would you like to see on Mixer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm fine with watching my favorite streamers and friends. 7ccb1c59-a97e-436b-a2ca-58b0a5dd8c0a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by choppyseize, Aug 12, 2019.

1. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest

I'm fine with watching my favorite streamers and friends.

:)

choppyseize, Aug 12, 2019
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

I would love to see a Radio show
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Just games. I think anything else kind of weakens it.
  4. KaitoCam Win User

that would be nice to see/ hear
  5. banky71 Win User

Id love to see a good news show.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I'd like to see myself. Now if I could only find a way to be interesting
Thema:

1. What content would you like to see on Mixer? - Similar Threads - content Mixer

2. External Hard Drive not access content

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive not access content: After an update (Aug 2019) my Xbox One stopped showing my ext hard drive. I could move it to another USB port and I could see the content but it would not access the content. I tried all the power...
  3. 如何清除Xbox中的"最近玩过的游戏"的内容 (How to clear the contents of "Recently Played Games" in Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    如何清除Xbox中的"最近玩过的游戏"的内容 (How to clear the contents of "Recently Played Games" in Xbox): 如何清除Windows电脑中"xbox控制台小帮手"→"主页"→"最近玩过或播放过的",以及网络浏览器中"xbox 主页"→"开始"→"最近玩过的游戏"中的所有内容,并阻止这些地方再次出现任何内容? Translation: How to clear "xbox console helper" → "home page" → "recently played or played" on...
  4. Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass purchased, but not allowing me to download content: Hello, I purchased the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 season pass when the game released. It worked fine, but now that I try to play the DLC on the xbox one, I am unable to download them. It says I...
  5. Unable to access Ambassador content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Ambassador content: When I go to the Xbox Ambassadors program and go to profile: it states things like “Ambassador since Sep 03 2018”, the activities I’ve completed, etc. However whenever I go to any other page (i.e....
  6. Purchased Content for Minecraft not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Content for Minecraft not available: All of our purchased content for minecraft, which includes minecoins and over a dozen texture/mashup/skin packs are all locked or gone now. There was a prompt to create an account to save any...
  7. Why have downloadable content, for when xbox services are limited. You cannot use the content.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have downloadable content, for when xbox services are limited. You cannot use the content.: I have gone through and purchased a online game instead of the disc. Thinking this would be easier than making the drive to gamestop. But, What i have notice is that you can't access the game when...
  8. I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't start my purchased digital content anymore - Meine gekauften digitale Inhalte kann...: ich wollte ein bisschen Xbox eins gegen 22,30 spielen. Ich habe die Xbox angemacht und ich wollte 5 starten, da kram eine Fehlermeldung und stand das ich das ich das Spiel kaufen soll oder...
  9. Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game": Destiny 2 is constantly crashing for me, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game". I restarted my xbox, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and I moved the game to my external...
  10. No Gamescom Mixer content given yet....!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Gamescom Mixer content given yet....!: So I contacted support probably too early about this at first but now I have waited way too long now. I have not received my Gamescom Mixer content as of yet 578d79eb-9906-4437-9f6f-d1c6accf22da