What content would you like to see on Mixer?

Discus and support What content would you like to see on Mixer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm fine with watching my favorite streamers and friends. 7ccb1c59-a97e-436b-a2ca-58b0a5dd8c0a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by choppyseize, Aug 12, 2019.

1. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest

I'm fine with watching my favorite streamers and friends.

:)

choppyseize, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Drizzle 084 Win User

Basic etiquette web show, for streamers and audience alike.

A streamer 101 showing how to stream directly from the Xbox because I see that question a lot. But also like what a set up should look like for people streaming from a PC or the PC Xbox hybrid set up.
  3. Bunburix Win User

Totally agree with the Breakfast Club. I'd like to see it on mixer.
  4. Pain130798 Win User

I'd like to see more streamers like mixer latinoamerica, it's something like a TV show but interacting with the people
  5. CptThade Win User

Any new one. Only not water c:
  6. Edgarour Win User

Official chanels with Xbox, Xbox Mexico, Halo o Gears
Thema:

1. What content would you like to see on Mixer? - Similar Threads - content Mixer

2. Xbox Extra Content Code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Extra Content Code.: Hello. I recently got a code for some items and currency for a video game. I then accidentally put the code on a different account then the one I wanted to. Is there any way to refund or add it...
  3. Hi there, I've been trying to stream content from my xbox to my phone but for some reason...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi there, I've been trying to stream content from my xbox to my phone but for some reason...: [IMG] submitted by /u/New_memer_ [link] [comments]
  4. New to anything insider/preview related content on Xbox. Can anyone help?

in XboX Insiders
    New to anything insider/preview related content on Xbox. Can anyone help?: Greetings, I've been playing Xbox one since 2015, and became a amepass ultimate member since late 2019. Recently, I became aware of the Game Preview Update and the ability to stream games to your...
  5. Xbox Content Blocks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Content Blocks: Hey! I use my xbox offline 95% of the time due to being in a rural area, and i have noticed that when i go offline I lose my content blocks on the home screen. It says simply "sorry we can't get...
  6. Content restriction not working on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content restriction not working on Game Pass: Can anyone help? Driving myself mad trying to figure it out. I have my Microsoft account set up and a child account added to it. Child's account has content restricted to age 12 and ask bill...
  7. Call of duty modern warfare error: “Content package is no longer available””

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare error: “Content package is no longer available””: I’m playing call of duty modern warfare on Xbox One S. I’m getting this “Content package no longer available ”error when I try to login to multiplayer server. Getting the same error when I try to...
  8. how to access user generated content (windows 10 gaming)

in XBoX on Windows
    how to access user generated content (windows 10 gaming): Hi, I recently got hearts of iron 4 through the game pass and whenever I try to go on the multiplayer mode I am greeted with the message "blocked due to lack of user generated content privilege...
  9. Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme beim Installieren von Game Pass Inhalten[Problems installing Game Pass content]: Hallo zusammen, ich würde gerne Frostpunk auf dem PC installieren. Doch leider lässt die XBox App (Beta) dies nicht zu, da Sie keine Laufwerke erkennt. Ich habe die App und den Gaming Service...
  10. No Gamescom Mixer content given yet....!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Gamescom Mixer content given yet....!: So I contacted support probably too early about this at first but now I have waited way too long now. I have not received my Gamescom Mixer content as of yet 578d79eb-9906-4437-9f6f-d1c6accf22da