What controller do you have?

Discus and support What controller do you have? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some nice controllers out there! Most controller are got for the colour, unless you have an ellite controller, then you've got to the pro stage! Haha.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stethepea16, Sep 5, 2019.

1. stethepea16
    stethepea16 Guest

Some nice controllers out there! Most controller are got for the colour, unless you have an ellite controller, then you've got to the pro stage! Haha. I just can't get the handle of paddles, crazy because I've gamed all my life but the ellite controller
    throws me off haha

:)

stethepea16, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Sik0din Win User

I'm looking to purchase V2 of the elite since my first elite cracked 3 months after having it. (I've never had any controller break before). Right now I run with the Sea of Thieves controller.
  3. XxNe0nDiam0ndxX Win User

Hello!

Around this time last year I ordered a design lab controller. I designed a black controller with teal triggers and bumpers, and white buttons. I also had my name engraved into it. The controller looks amazing, but about a month ago the jack for the headset
    is no longer working. My headset works with my other controllers still so I know the controller is the problem. I am really sad because it feels weird now using my old controllers that came with the Xbox. :(
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I prefer the regular controllers to the elite controllers as the rubber grips don't seem to last very long in many occasions.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I perfer corded controllers as there is no need to charge them and there is no sync issues. As for which one I use I love the PDP Afterglow controllers.
  6. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Tenho o cinza com verda.

-[Translation - I have the grey with green.]
Thema:

1. What controller do you have? - Similar Threads - controller

2. Xbox controller Order Still pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller Order Still pending: I ordered a powerA wired controller from the microsoft store about a week ago and it still says pending. What should I do?? 4e99a578-8c90-48c5-a22e-1f57e2c6aee9
  3. Dodgy Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dodgy Xbox one controller: Recently braught a new, xbox one controller, and everything is fine until I was playing a game in modern warfare and held up on the d pad to do a gesture before finishing moving someone and the...
  4. Beeping sound when I plug in earphones in my xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beeping sound when I plug in earphones in my xbox one controller: Hi everyone, Whenever I plug in my Apply earphones on my controller I hear this beeping sound. The people in my party also hears this beeping sound. They cant hear it when I mute my mic but I...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller hair trigger causing issues: I just got a new controller today. When I place the hair trigger in the third position, the farthest one down, it causes the left thumb stick to to go back up when I move it down. Additionally,...
  6. Microsoft Design Lab controller rubber backing defect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Design Lab controller rubber backing defect: Hello! My Xbox Design Lab controller that I purchased 8 months ago has a major defect. The rubber backing on the back of the handles are becoming detached. Is there anyway I can get some help...
  7. Mein Controller ist kaputt[Translation-My controller is broken]

in XBoX on Windows
    Mein Controller ist kaputt[Translation-My controller is broken]: Hallo liebes Microsoft Team, Ich habe eine frage, weil der USB-C Eingang meines Controllers nicht mehr richtig funktioniert. Was soll ich jetzt, machen? [Translation-Hello dear Microsoft team,I...
  8. Controller Disconnects Related to Instant On Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnects Related to Instant On Mode: Not long after I got my Elite Series 2 it started disconnecting on regular basis, but it wouldn't actually shut off. Just wouldn't respond until I pressed the A button, the Guide button would...
  9. Xbox series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series 2 controller: So I've had my Xbox series 2 controller since launch cause I preordered it and over time have experienced some of its faults. 1: when I put the paddles on the upper 2 paddles doesn't seem to want...
  10. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: The left joystick on my controller doesn't have a normal response time. dc6ee06f-87a7-47cd-94e5-86bf60a39b57