What controller do you have?

Discus and support What controller do you have? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some nice controllers out there! Most controller are got for the colour, unless you have an ellite controller, then you've got to the pro stage! Haha.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by stethepea16, Sep 5, 2019.

1. stethepea16
    stethepea16 Guest

Some nice controllers out there! Most controller are got for the colour, unless you have an ellite controller, then you've got to the pro stage! Haha. I just can't get the handle of paddles, crazy because I've gamed all my life but the ellite controller
    throws me off haha

:)

stethepea16, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Ch1ps Win User

I'm a bit of a collector... I have almost every unique controller (and by unique, I mean ones that are game specific or very limited edition, not the basic different colors or camo ones). By far my favorite ones though, are my Elites... I have the original
    Black Elite, a White Elite (my current controller) and the elusive Gears Elite (this one sadly started to lose it's Grips... can't be replaced :( so sad)

I'm super excited to get my Elite v2 in November!
  3. REN AERO Win User

Elite controller and works like a charm.

For Arcade/Retro games i prefer Hyperkin Controller.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I prefer the regular controllers to the elite controllers as the rubber grips don't seem to last very long in many occasions.
  5. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

Elite for when i’m playing seriously, then i have a custom fallout controller and the sea of thieves pad
  6. MysticGirlBTW Win User

I have one from the design lab! Its light blue & light pink. I also just bought the new purple controller and a sport white controller for backup
Thema:

1. What controller do you have? - Similar Threads - controller

2. Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Lost Connection error in Minecraft: I am experiencing an issue where one of my four controllers when trying to play split screen on Minecraft says controller lost connection, this is a different controller each time & the controller...
  3. Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab controller ne fonctionne plus [Translation - Xbox Design Lab controller no...: Bonjour, Ma manette Xbox Design Lab ne fonctionne plus depuis hier. Impossible de l'allumer avec la batterie pleine, et quand je met des piles le bouton Xbox s'allume pendant une seconde puis...
  4. New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting from console: Hi All, I bought a new xbox one controller (wireless) to use with my xbox one S roughly two months ago. The controller worked perfectly for a couple of weeks and then began disconnecting mid use...
  5. родительский контроль [Translate] Parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    родительский контроль [Translate] Parental control: добрый день помогите сбросить код родительского контроля. [Translate by Mod] good afternoon help reset the parental control code. 8791879d-24f7-40ff-a5c6-235b64aefd05
  6. Ordering of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordering of Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Hi Microsoft, Please advise me on a channel on purchasing the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. I am residing in Singapore and I am unable to order the controller from sites such as Amazon. Thanks...
  7. Xbox one controller Bluetooth error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller Bluetooth error: I have a question over the mapping and fuctions on the xbox controller while connected to a phone via Bluetooth. I can easily connect my controller to my phone (white sport edition controller) but...
  8. Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One controller: I just wanted to know, is the Xbox One controller show on the website is working with the IPad? It’s the controller show just over «Choose your Xbox One S». 9642509d-b00b-46a8-9dc1-2aab1dafb0f3
  9. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  10. Xbox One Controller unsyncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller unsyncing: I bought an original xbox one controller like, 3 weeks ago and it has started to disconnect from the console and soon after connecting again, I take good care of the controller and its updated,...