What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it

Discus and support What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing it for a very long time and a big problem was that new players would not get in to the game to keep it going and i want to know why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Halomaster0808, Dec 17, 2019.

1. What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it

I have been playing it for a very long time and a big problem was that new players would not get in to the game to keep it going and i want to know why that is.

:)

Halomaster0808, Dec 17, 2019
  2. ProDefault Win User

What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it

It didnt draw me in due to the draw distance and how glitchy it was and looked. Just wasnt polished enough. I put 10 hours in . Made some thatch houses etc.
  3. OakGill Win User

I think I may be able to answer why new players aren't showing up. At first glance I thought Ark was amazing, beautiful colors, free open world, looks absolutely immersive. When I attempt to start, hardly any servers would allow me to begin, and the ones
    that did would spawn in the dark and would be killed in mere moments. I downloaded it from my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription, and honestly only got to queue up in the one game. After enough frustration I simply deleted it, and haven't looked back.
  4. Thetman92 Win User

Yes i agree with playing with friends is more fun. Did you consider joining a fan club with the game?
  5. SepiaMX Win User

I have not played it, but one of my friends likes this game a lot. To me it was not that interesting.
  6. luissolid Win User

Since the first time i play it i didn't like it. But most of friends enjoy the game so depends...

Regards!
Thema:

1. What did everyone think of ark survival evolved when they first seen it/played it - Similar Threads - did everyone ark

2. The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...: The title states the main issue but to further elaborate I recently purchased Control Ultimate Edition, and when I wanted to add it onto the Xbox My Collection area to play remotely, it only...
  3. I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get my FSX to activate although it said I did but only plays for 30 min then quits: I own FSX Gold After MIcrosoft fiddled with my PC when it refused to boot after a windows update, she downloaded a new windows 10 and I lost just about everything including my FSX Gold. I re...
  4. Did I Lost Access for Skip Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Did I Lost Access for Skip Ahead?: I went back to the beta because of a Skip Ahead party bug I reported. Now I went to see the previews rings and Skip Ahead doesn't appear anymore. Did I lose access? Because there's no message...
  5. Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier

in XboX Insiders
    Did anyone see that Rock star thing earlier: Right I'm unsure if anyone else saw it on tiktok But apparently in 2022 rock star is going to be shutting down the Gta servers for the following consoles: Xbox one X Xbox one S Original Xbox one...
  6. How did everyone get their devices?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How did everyone get their devices?: Its been 8 Months and I am still unable to get get an Xbox Series X - how did you get one? 88150e9f-64bc-422b-ae54-454cfcbdd495
  7. So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So how did everyone feel about Kindom Hearts 3?: I still need to play the first 2 c7690023-f66b-4899-9bdf-5e0deab7b101
  8. What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games did everyone get, this Christmas?: Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. I already got Fallout76 and Battlefield V on preorder this year. So this Christmas I got AC Odyssey and Tomb Raider. Started AC yesterday, 9 hours later I...
  9. Did everyone forget about xbox smart match?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did everyone forget about xbox smart match?: how did this feature get taken away right under all our noses and no one has said anything or noticed??? Remember that huge thing Microsoft told us smart matchmaking where we could go watch tv,...
  10. So not everyone got a update code but even if you did that don't me youre in? SMH -_-

in XBoX on Consoles
    So not everyone got a update code but even if you did that don't me youre in? SMH -_-: So basically I got all excited for nothing WTF c1a85491-8073-4b57-ab96-57c6c9255acb