What did they do to the forums?

Discus and support What did they do to the forums? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I must have missed something when I went searching for a forum and just found this list of questions and conversations... but is there still an actual... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ReToM7, Oct 17, 2018.

1. ReToM7
    ReToM7 Guest

I must have missed something when I went searching for a forum and just found this list of questions and conversations... but is there still an actual forum around or is this it? Unless I'm missing a way to organize the information, it seems like a completely
    chaotic listing of random thoughts under one major headline instead of having different sections for different purposes. I saw a post from someone about the change saying people should be stoked, but this is really difficult to find information. Like I said,
    maybe I'm missing something and can change my layout? What does everyone else think?

:)

ReToM7, Oct 17, 2018
  2. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    What did they do to this game?

I thought so.

Interesting no one, no one hugh? So I guess the OP's on lag compensation and the fellow gamers that have delt with LC are pretty much bull ?!:ers. Just the day before I had a match or two in which my opponents brought up this thing called lag compensation
    and it was for the players with poor ISP's could keep up with players with above average Internet. I just smiled and said good, more and more gamers are noticing. But yeah I don't think you GAF. I am wasting my time.

COD 2 HALO, Oct 17, 2018
  3. What did they do to this game?

The USAS was definitely buffed up. I used it and in my first game, I went 30-11. I was just like wow.

Defy Lightning, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest

Hi! Indeed these are the new forums. You can organize boards by using the filter options at the top which let you select different categories and other settings.

Julian_, Oct 17, 2018
  5. It takes a minute to adjust but the new forums are super handy! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to throw them out here.

Ambassador Kingz, Oct 17, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It does take a minute to adjust, but yeah. These forums are terrible. The last couple of changes have just made them worse.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2018
  7. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    Not a fan of these new forums atall, Hopefully things do get changed around on them over time though.

DAZZA 433, Oct 17, 2018
  8. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

For me the last couple of update have made them better for me but they are still worse than the old forums. After the first upgrade I found them almost impossible to navigate and the speed was beyond slow.

{Parity}, Oct 17, 2018
  9. These are thew forums at this time

ForzaDrift Girl, Oct 21, 2018
  10. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    Agree with all of you. Not handy, chaotic.

Darkwolfecze, Oct 21, 2018
  11. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Hello RetoM7

Yes the forums are changed, was integrated with Microsoft Forums, you can use filters to search the information you want. There still the same sections than before... Just its placed in a diferent way. Once you get used to it you will noticed this actual
    desing is much more convenient.

JhonSnow777, Oct 22, 2018
  12. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    These forums function properly which is good, but it's fairly unorganized. The need to separate normal conversations and support though. They need a separate support section altogether.

brandiesel1, Oct 22, 2018
  13. Wolfie McG
    Wolfie McG Guest

I so far have no complaints about the new forum

Wolfie McG, Oct 22, 2018
  14. The Xbox Forums merged with the Microsoft Answers forum.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 22, 2018
  15. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest
    I found the forums directory to be more useful as it is broken into categories.

Microsoft Community

Christyna64, Nov 5, 2018
  16. McAwesomeZ Win User

What did i do???

Yes i did and this is what it shows me. a Perfect History. So i don't see how I am being block for.

[​IMG]
  17. rscnyx Win User

As an experienced Shotgun user, I find that all Shotguns, with the exception of the Stryker, are useless without the Damage perk.

I get hitmarkers after hitmarkers. A direct hit, at close range, should be a guaranteed kill...not a hitmarker.

It seems they nerfed Shotguns so then they would grind for the Damage perk, so then they behave...much like shotguns. Before, they're almost completely outclassed by SMGs.

It's just bizarre what they did to them.
  18. ibFallen Win User

You can do anything you put your mind to, Dom.
  19. chemicalsora Win User

What did you do?

Lost interest in Sleeping Dogs momentarily, decided to pick Peacewalker back up to prepare for Ground Zeroes. Also, working on projects.
  20. Fear2Eternity Win User

What did you do?

Gta v valentine massacre special. Dead space 2 ,and I beat batman arkham origins.
Thema:

1. What did they do to the forums? - Similar Threads - did forums

2. How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did i get banned from communication the point is to kill on fortnite.: Why did i get banned from communication i didnt do nothing someone called me a bad word his gamertag is [mod removed] please ban him from communication. 092e9ba7-20dd-467a-9d30-d54ef5000cfd
  3. Did they really need to flip the home menu around?

in XboX Insiders
    Did they really need to flip the home menu around?: So we had 2 updates in 2 days and to my knowledge the only thing they did was move all the profile, audio, settings, and power options from the left to the right, was it really needed? submitted...
  4. Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Neverwinter shut down its server in the middle of our game without notifying users...: At approximately 2:40 P.M. Mountain Standard time, I was in the middle of playing a siege event on Neverwinter. We were almost done killing the boss, and the server immediately shut down and...
  5. "That did not work - Sorry, give it another try" Message

in XBoX on Consoles
    "That did not work - Sorry, give it another try" Message: Hi there, Has anyone had this issue when trying to change their "Appear Offline" to "Appear Online" or vice versa ??? Tried the hard reboot, restarted my modem, you name it - nothing worked....
  6. I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally did illegal stuff on Microsoft rewards idont want to get banned: Hello I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didnt know that this will get me suspended and if been trying to apologise to Microsoft for that how do I apologise and will I get suspended I didnt know...
  7. I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live...: Hi! I bought 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate in November for $1 (10 SEK). I then cancelled it before the renewal. I never took advantage of the Live Gold conversion that I've seen recommended a...
  8. I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux: My gift card did not work in roblox to buy robux a196ac8f-2cce-4a96-b1a2-25520060b84c
  9. Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum?: Where did all my collections go? Does anyone monitor this forum? 841e8ba9-7d7a-409f-b7d7-eb655821432d
  10. Please remove me off the Forum Ambassador as I did not mean to sign up to the program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please remove me off the Forum Ambassador as I did not mean to sign up to the program.: Hello, I have accidentally signed up to the Forum ambassador program on this link: https://xcl.xbox.com/Apply.aspx I was the bottom one I didn't mean to sign up to. I was seeing what the...