What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs

Discus and support What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do I need to do to send in my Xbox for repairs b7aa0585-0ae6-490b-9574-7a0f741161ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HUR5TGANG1090, Sep 19, 2022.

1. What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs

What do I need to do to send in my Xbox for repairs

:)

HUR5TGANG1090, Sep 19, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, HUR5TGANG1090! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear your console is in need of repairs.

Do you know if your console is still under warranty? if your console is under warranty, repairs would be free of cost. Xbox consoles typically have a warranty period of 1 year after purchase, although this may vary depending on your country of residence.

• If you want to check your warranty status and/or issue a service order, click on the next link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

Once your console is registered, click on "See details" and start a service order from the "Device coverage" section.

Note: If your Xbox console or Xbox accessory is no longer covered by your Standard Limited Warranty, you may be eligible for out-of-warranty service for a fee. Please refer to this page for more information on out-of-warranty service orders: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

* Out-of-Warranty service orders are currently only available for Xbox Seris X/S consoles.

• How to pack your Xbox console, Kinect sensor, or Xbox accessory for shipping:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.
  3. HFD Dr Instabil Win User

Connection Problems with xlive

And what do you think is my console broken do i Need to send it in for a repair at Microsoft!?
  4. JJS THUNDER Win User

Open Tray

No i am NOT sending it to repair for a laser thing the laser needs to be moved so thats what im doing im not sending it to xbox
  5. Smwutches Win User

What do I send with my Xbox?

All you need to send is the console itself. Do not send anything else as there is no guarantee you will get it back.
  6. xXDr cookiyXx Win User

OPEN TRAY error

I did hear that Microsoft takes awhile to repair and send back, is this true? And do I just send the console or do I need to include my hard drive?
Thema:

1. What do I need to do to send my Xbox in for repairs - Similar Threads - need send repairs

2. Is it possible to send minecraft account to another outlook/hotmail account without needing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to send minecraft account to another outlook/hotmail account without needing...: I have to delete this hotmail account and migrate everything to a new one, but I haven't found an option in Minecraft.net to change my email address, I acatually found a video, but I have to put...
  3. Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I need to give my address for xbox? And will they send me mail or whatever?: I have used the same Xbox on the same account for years and I have never once used a card on it. Yet they are asking me for my address, I have never and will never use my card on my Xbox but they...
  4. I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need Xbox support , Whers to send a Xbox for repair.: Where do I send axxbox for repair. 6ff4abd6-4819-40ac-b11b-60ac43930486
  5. Need to send back One X for Series X all access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to send back One X for Series X all access: I bought my Xbox One X last year through the Xbox All Access program during the Series X event. Now I've gone through Gamestop and ordered a Series X through the All Acess program and planned to...
  6. Hi my new xbox x will not load my games from drive do l need to send it back or is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my new xbox x will not load my games from drive do l need to send it back or is this...: Hi l have problems loading games on my new Xbox serious one is this a software problem or do l have to send it back.t hank s f0974f52-df22-49ca-9776-ea184c6394d2
  7. Need help turning off sending game audio through an Xbox party

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help turning off sending game audio through an Xbox party: So I have a few friends that own an Xbox. I don't have an Xbox, but I do have a gaming PC, so I use Xbox Game Bar and often get into voice chats with them. I use a headset with a mic, so there...
  8. Do you need to pack the cables and controller that came with your console when sending in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you need to pack the cables and controller that came with your console when sending in...: Not sure if I need to pack all that stuff or if I only need to put the console in. 006eeb2a-6b0b-4493-8965-1a5f128aa15e
  9. Need to send in my controller for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to send in my controller for repair: My head phone jack and bumpers/triggers are sticking. I tried to complete and work order and it says nothing is available, then I try to chat and it won't let me fill in my name. What is the...
  10. I need to send my Xbox 360 E in for repairs - If they need to send me a new one, will I lose ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to send my Xbox 360 E in for repairs - If they need to send me a new one, will I lose ...: I am going to send my Xbox 360 E in for repairs because it won't turn on. If they need to send me a new one will I lose all of the progress in my games? The Xbox person I talked to said that it is...