What do my reports say?

Discus and support What do my reports say? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I personally want to know what my reports say, so I could see why I got reported. That's all and thank you. 49578fc0-5f4c-41ec-8e16-5b9c2bca7d84 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayAndersen1, Jun 6, 2020.

1. JayAndersen1
    JayAndersen1 Guest

What do my reports say?

I personally want to know what my reports say, so I could see why I got reported. That's all and thank you.

:)

JayAndersen1, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Blueheart14 Win User

What do my reports say?

If you go to xbox.enforcement.reputation.com and click on past enforcement actions as seen in the picture above it will tell the reason of the suspension
  3. MrBrogden1144 Win User

What do my reports say?

Look at microsoft settings on xbox live
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

What do my reports say?

in the uk it is legal to request all information they have on you, even if this is reports for banning, evey little bit of info if requested has to be handed over.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

What do my reports say?

Hi,

Apologies, you can’t see who or why someone reported you.

As far as i know reports filed against you, regardless of how many you get, doesn’t cause an account suspension or any enforcement action. The only thing that may happen is you’ll receive a negative reputation with “avoid me” on your profile. You’ll then
    get matched with other players, with negative reputation, in online games.

This is explained in more detail here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-gb/home/howto#sub-topic0-0

Hope this helps.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

What do my reports say?

It wont be specific but itll only tell you that something happened.

[​IMG]
Thema:

What do my reports say?

1. What do my reports say? - Similar Threads - reports

2. Kids got mad and false reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kids got mad and false reported me: Hello, I was playing a game and some kids got mad at me and false reported me. Now i am no longer to be a xbox ambassador. I would really love to get this ability back. My gt:...
  3. How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get out of needs work people reported for no reason everytime I play bf5 or...: I want to know how to get out of it so please microsoft help me and keep the work up microsoft Best console since the xbox 360 days. :) 2576a615-7d51-4183-b497-dc7acc82386a
  4. Reported twice for the same thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reported twice for the same thing?: [img] why was i reported twice for the same issue? I kinda understand the first one but the second one confuses as to why? And currently have 2 active suspension which to me doesn't makes sense to...
  5. Blood Balance Adavanced Formula (SACM Or LEGIT) - Latest Report And Free Trial!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blood Balance Adavanced Formula (SACM Or LEGIT) - Latest Report And Free Trial!: Numerous individuals live with some assortment of blood issue or a condition that influences their blood's wellbeing. It's anything but difficult to believe that there is not something to be done...
  6. Kanavance CBD Oil (SACM Or LEGIT) - Latest Report In UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kanavance CBD Oil (SACM Or LEGIT) - Latest Report In UK: Kanavance CBD Oil is a thing that isn't open detached. If you hope to buy this formula, you ought to do it from the crucial site of the firm. This is because the makers expected to guarantee that...
  7. When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Is the Report System going to get an Upgrade or fixed?: Since Day 1 of the launch of the Xbox 360 I have been getting numerous amount Hate and Harassment from Aggressive Players who don't like people Talking on Xbox Live in a Multiplayer Game. Till...
  8. How can I find a player who is DDOS’ing and mass reporting my friend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find a player who is DDOS’ing and mass reporting my friend?: The person who is doing this shall stay hidden but whenever i search up his name he does not come up even though i have screen shots of his name. But I am asking because my friend is getting...
  9. Is there going to be a fix for Profile photo reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there going to be a fix for Profile photo reporting?: As of right now it is still entirely possible to report anyone's profile picture 5 times and it will automatically remove it and give the user a 24 hour profile picture suspension... I know this...
  10. Vital Alpha Testo CA (Official Update): Check Reviews And Scam Report!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vital Alpha Testo CA (Official Update): Check Reviews And Scam Report!: Do you end up peaking early leaving your accomplice explicitly disappointed? Untimely discharge is something an enormous bit of men experience the ill effects of. Express grown-up recordings have...