What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

Discus and support What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Considering we've gine fron 360 to one, the next name could be something like xbox revolution d52f0284-1aa4-43da-a271-2324219573dc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AssertiveGrub90, Oct 7, 2019.

1. What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

Considering we've gine fron 360 to one, the next name could be something like xbox revolution

:)

AssertiveGrub90, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

1. What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be? - Similar Threads - project scarlet's official

2. PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett: Is the Xbox 'Custom AMD Zen 2-based CPU' more powerful than the PS5 'AMD Radeon RX 5700'. Which will be the best? There'll also be a discussion and i'll post the link to it as soon as possible....
  3. Question about the time the Project Residence closed Beta starts

in XboX Insiders
    Question about the time the Project Residence closed Beta starts: I was wondering if any of you know when the Project Resistance closed Beta starts today. have I missed it and now I don’t get to do the surveys or hasn’t the Project Resistance closed Beta not...
  4. Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting long queue times for Project Resistance?: I'm almost at 40 minutes. Is there any way Capcom could send out more invites, it seems that there's not enough players as the servers are fine. submitted by /u/MisterCreepzTTV [link] [comments]
  5. Project Resistance Insider Quest

in XboX Insiders
    Project Resistance Insider Quest: Hi, I joined the closed beta for Project Resistance and I was granted a bunch of quest to complete on how I enjoyed the game. I did not try the game yet because it says the playtest dates and...
  6. Project resistance beta quests removed

in XboX Insiders
    Project resistance beta quests removed: When I joined the beta the quests where available. I couldn’t do them yet as the test doesn’t start till the 4th. However now they have been removed. submitted by /u/sammyandebony [link]...
  7. Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canceled Xbox arcade goldeneye 007 project: Goldeneye 007 reloaded came out on xbox 360 years ago. I wanted to play it but it was one of the last 360 games I bought. Then my console went out so I upgraded to xbox one. Sadly this game never...
  8. What is "Project Scarlet"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is "Project Scarlet"?: I've just been having a look through questions and discussions on the Xbox Community. Someone asked about backwards compatability and others replied saying about "Project Scarlet". This is the...
  9. E3: Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3: Project Scarlet: Definitely putting money away ready for it 602cc632-b616-41b9-85fb-6a3ae1b4fbcc
  10. Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlet: What does everyone think that we will see with the Scarlet as far as new features? I almost wonder if they will finally be dropping physical media in favor of a fully digital experience....