What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

Discus and support What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Considering we've gine fron 360 to one, the next name could be something like xbox revolution d52f0284-1aa4-43da-a271-2324219573dc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AssertiveGrub90, Oct 7, 2019.

1. What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

Considering we've gine fron 360 to one, the next name could be something like xbox revolution

:)

AssertiveGrub90, Oct 7, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

Olá, poderia bem ser o XBOX ONE Enforcedment.... hhehehehe ou podem deixar xbox scarllet.
  3. Faux Pup Win User

I wouldn't mind if it was called Scarlet, thats a pretty rad name. Code names for consoles always end up sounding much cooler than the finished name, it seems.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Not really concerned about the final name. I just want it to be as problem free as possible and to be able to play Xbox One game on it when it is released.
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

If they're trying to minimize generations I think like others have posted it will just be called Xbox again.
  6. JayDelgado Win User

I really like for it to be called Xbox Scarlett, or Xbox 720 (360 twice), or who even Xbox Ultimate. Who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I'm just really excited for it
Thema:

1. What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be? - Similar Threads - project scarlet's official

2. bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?: I dont need help i just need some information about keyboard and mouse. On the xbox one there is keyboard and mouse support on a couple of games but im not sure if k&m support is on the project...
  3. Project Xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    Project Xcloud: will project xcloud be coming to Australia? i know its been asked a thousand times before but its getting beyond a joke at this stage, with all the awesome portable gaming services being...
  4. How much will Project XCloud cost?

in XboX Insiders
    How much will Project XCloud cost?: I was wondering when XCloud fully releases will it cost any money to download it and if we are already enrolled in it will we have to pay for it? Or will it be free and it will be like the xbox...
  5. Project Cars is not available

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Project Cars is not available: Hi, I bought this game a while back and I haven't played it in a while but, I wanted to play it today. I have the disc but it is not coming up. I look in the store and it says game is not...
  6. Project Xcloud has stopped working for me and redirects me to the "Learn More" page

in XboX Insiders
    Project Xcloud has stopped working for me and redirects me to the "Learn More" page: I have been using Project Xcloud for months with no problem but all of a sudden it updates and I can no longer use it. Now (even though I applied and November 2019 and got selected in February) I...
  7. A few questions about Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few questions about Project Scarlet: So I have a few questions about Project scarlet. to start with I am an avid follower of Xbox and while I have a PS4 and Switch there really only for game exclusives, Playstation hasn’t seen my...
  8. What is "Project Scarlet"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is "Project Scarlet"?: I've just been having a look through questions and discussions on the Xbox Community. Someone asked about backwards compatability and others replied saying about "Project Scarlet". This is the...
  9. E3: Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3: Project Scarlet: Definitely putting money away ready for it 602cc632-b616-41b9-85fb-6a3ae1b4fbcc
  10. Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlet: What does everyone think that we will see with the Scarlet as far as new features? I almost wonder if they will finally be dropping physical media in favor of a fully digital experience....