What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

Discus and support What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by {Parity}, May 27, 2019.

1. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone.

:)

{Parity}, May 27, 2019
  2. Slobosaurus Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

A good idea in theory, but much more difficult to implement with licencing etc, and having the music perfectly synced for everyone with differing connection speeds would be a challenge
  3. Cherry Dolphin Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

Wow that a great idea my mates and i would toilet dig that
  4. Pandy Yato Win User

I wouldn't mind that, it would be interesting to hear what some of my friends like to listen to.
  5. AFatBlackChick1 Win User

No, I wouldnt want this especially if I am playing a PVP game. I need to hear what's going on in the game.
  6. Widget1979 Win User

Couldn't go for that idea myself. I'd end up leaving if there was music constantly going, especially in games where communication is key. And as said in previous comments. Different tastes in music, could get ugly.
Thema:

1. What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same... - Similar Threads - y’all having music

2. ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANSWERED Would having two primary weapons in CallOfDuty Black Ops 4 zombies be cheating?...: So I was playing zombies mode in Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 and found two great primary weapons..so I picked one up, then I switched to my secondary to pick up the other primary weapon. Would this...
  3. I have been locked out of my account for a month now!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been locked out of my account for a month now!: Split from this thread. I have been locked out of my account for a month now!! was level 99 on apex season pass... I have tried EVERYTHING reported them to BBB to get an email response from...
  4. Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy game but system says I have "no form of valid payment": I do have valid debit card! It is the same debit card used for yrs with xbox account and made many purchases with! So why won't it work now? And another issue, we have 2 xboxes, one is home box,...
  5. having multiple problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having multiple problems: Since the recent update i seem to have multiple problems. First off all, when i go to the section of all my games and apps it doesn't show anything and keeps loading. This for about a week or 2...
  6. I have a problem with my account from Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my account from Xbox One S: Hello, I have a problem with my account when i try to renew the subscription from account because he expired. I try to se my adress but he don't work. I put my credit card to pay the subscription...
  7. Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox?: Hello. Last night, I was browsing on the Microsoft Edge browser for Xbox. I accidentally clicked an ad, and as I went to click back, it logged me out and said my acc was being used elsewhere. I...
  8. I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!: On April 14, I bought the 3-month xbox live gold offer for 9.99 Euro. This offer should include 1000 apex coins. These should be handed out as an xbox live message by June 30th. Now we have the...
  9. Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign in to Xbox One having forgotten which email address was used to set up my...: My husband bought an Xbox One for himself and managed to get it up and running. However, we have recently changed our EE modem and it seems he set it up with all the security options required, so...
  10. Can y’all deposit my credits today

in XBoX Rewards
    Can y’all deposit my credits today: I would like my credits deposited today can y’all do that efdac2c8-4275-41f9-9128-d105110d8460