What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

Discus and support What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by {Parity}, May 27, 2019.

1. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same...

Not something I would care about. Not a fan of having music playing all the time. I typically turn music off when I am playing or talking to someone.

:)

{Parity}, May 27, 2019
  2. Slobosaurus Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

A good idea in theory, but much more difficult to implement with licencing etc, and having the music perfectly synced for everyone with differing connection speeds would be a challenge
  3. Cherry Dolphin Win User

What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same music in party and play together

Wow that a great idea my mates and i would toilet dig that
  4. Pandy Yato Win User

I wouldn't mind that, it would be interesting to hear what some of my friends like to listen to.
  5. Allebas Win User

No, I wouldnt want this especially if I am playing a PVP game. I need to hear what's going on in the game.
  6. Widget1979 Win User

Couldn't go for that idea myself. I'd end up leaving if there was music constantly going, especially in games where communication is key. And as said in previous comments. Different tastes in music, could get ugly.
Thema:

1. What do y’all think of having a music bot for party, so every one can listen to the same... - Similar Threads - y’all having music

2. Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?: Can anyone help or can i play Digital games on my new tag that i paid for under a old tag a402ed94-c31e-417c-9027-6609653a2e76
  3. Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to retrieve my xbox 360 cloud saves if I no longer have it? I now have an...: Can I get those old cloud saves when I no longer have a X360? I do not have Xbox live gold subscription. Would they still work if the games are in the back compatibility group? (specifically the...
  4. How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?: I have searched high and low and cannot find a definitive answer to this situation. I preordered a digital edition of a game. I want to preorder that same game for my friend as a digital gift....
  5. Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  6. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  7. Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have experience streaming Xbox to Windows 10 PC? How does it compare to streaming to...: My current internet speeds are 200mbps down, 20mbps upload. Streaming to my Windows 10 PC (both console and PC are hardwired) is not great. I'm curious to know how it'll compare to streaming to...
  8. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  9. Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I’m trying to update gears 5 but it’s stuck on 38.1 do y’all have any ideas: Hey im trying to update gears 5 but its stuck on 38.1 and wont move can anyone help b5549854-2094-4503-b821-ad58712d37a3
  10. Can y’all deposit my credits today

in XBoX Rewards
    Can y’all deposit my credits today: I would like my credits deposited today can y’all do that efdac2c8-4275-41f9-9128-d105110d8460