What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?

Discus and support What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Baymax420x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Baymax420x, Oct 25, 2019.

1. What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?

/u/Baymax420x, Oct 25, 2019
  2. JimJamoo Win User

What do you guys think?

I would definitely say buy it, you will want to know what's fully going on when Borderlands 2 comes out :D
  3. ChrisPBaken Win User

What do you guys think?

Why would you not buy a full game with 4 dlc (each worth 10 dollars) for only 30 dollars. That is at least 30 hours of game-play for one play-through.

BUY IT YOU NOOB.

How is this not as easy as "hmm, should I eat that pile of crap over there, or have some of this fresh, delicious pizza? Bette sit down and think about this one..."
  4. Astro Zombie357 Win User

What do you guys think?

i would buy it. i got it a few weeks ago and dont regret it.also the story from what ive heard is supposed to tie into bl2.
  5. Skip360 Win User

What do you guys think?

Personally, I would go for it. In fact, I just started a new play through myself to get reacquainted.
  6. StupidBMXer Win User

What do you guys think?

BUY IT even bettr if u have frens playin it already
Thema:

What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?

1. What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update? - Similar Threads - guys notifications fade

2. Fall Guys

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fall Guys: Bonjour, y aura t’il le jeux Fall Guys sur Xbox ?? Merci d’avance [Translation-Hello, will there be the Fall Guys games on Xbox ?? Thank you in advance] 46566a45-5992-4000-aa3d-fb24d3dfec97
  3. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02
  4. Sometime it is better to ask some guys speaking the language to translate to instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Sometime it is better to ask some guys speaking the language to translate to instead of...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  5. guys, i need some help asap, my controller doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    guys, i need some help asap, my controller doesn't work: hey guys, i tried the xbox streaming on my phone, so i connected the controller to my phone with Bluetooth and it worked fine, but after that i reconnected the controller to my xbox with a USB...
  6. 4 weeks since u guys received my broken elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 weeks since u guys received my broken elite series 2 controller: Completely out of patience with Microsoft and there build quality of these so called high end controllers. I shipped it on the 18th of June and u guys received it on the 22nd...I paid the 13...
  7. I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?

in XboX Insiders
    I noticed this new Achievements menu when i opened it today, what do you guys think?: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  8. Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...

in XboX Insiders
    Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...: Pls submitted by /u/TheGingers3000 [link] [comments]
  9. With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    With this mixer out, what do you guys think microsoft will integrate for streaming?: If not in options, please comment. View Poll submitted by /u/vsnulive [link] [comments]
  10. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]