what do you perfer disc or digital

Discus and support what do you perfer disc or digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I definitely prefer digital but tend to buy more physical games due to the price. 0c478b34-c326-42f6-8340-0894583fed30 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reidzer N7, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest

I definitely prefer digital but tend to buy more physical games due to the price.

:)

Reidzer N7, Jul 16, 2019
  2. studybrylon
    studybrylon New Member
    studybrylon, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Sanguinem Malum Win User

I'm a big fan of digital. I have amassed around 400 games and so would have storage issues with keeping physical copies. I am also getting lazy as hell and dislike the hassle of having to get up and swap a disk.

That said, digital storage is also an issue and I've nearly filled up my 8tb drive, does anyone know if a DAS (Direct Attached Storage) solution works with Xbox One? Examples are in the link below.

https://www.scan.co.uk/shop/computer-hardware/hard-drives-external/direct-attached-storage-enclosures
  4. mozmoz2009 Win User

Bit of both I buy Disc games that are not on the Game Pass
  5. Xv DraQz vX Win User

what do you like better i like digital better im getting use to it because its going all digital but when i dont have internet i play disc
    Hello i think disc o digital are the same because the old gamers prefer disc cause they had the passion of get all the collectionable stuff, and other guys like digital cause you can do whatwver you want with your games everywhere
  6. kev edin Win User

I would prefer digital games , help save space. But at this point the physical game is most of the time cheaper to buy from a shop . I find that a bit strange personally. 🤔👍
  7. ZECHN0 Win User

I prefer digital just because its easier and there is a chance of losing/ scratching discs
Thema:

1. what do you perfer disc or digital - Similar Threads - perfer disc digital

2. Cant launch game from a disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch game from a disc: I cant lauch game from a disk Is something wrong with the console or somthing else wants proof that i have the right to play the game de8be019-5ddc-47b8-a3aa-6c64ea332b75
  3. External USB Disc Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External USB Disc Drive: Can you use an external USB disc drive on the digital Xbox One? ef548f8e-718e-41cc-a71d-5c84296c591b
  4. Disc drive stopped working after very little use

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc drive stopped working after very little use: My teenage daughter has only had her xbox one s for 2 years after buying from new & thedisc drive has just stopped playing any kind of disc i.e. Games/cds/dvds the xbox has not been used all that...
  5. Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...: Have game pass ultimate, to play gears 5 but after awhile the game went corrupt and uninstalled and reinstall it and it didn't help so i brought the actual game disc ''brand new'' and it still...
  6. I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled my mkxl because of game pass replacing the disc version and making the...: GamePass sucks. It replaced my MKXL disc version with DLC with a downloaded version with no dlc and now i uninstalled and reinstalling it from MS store while my disc in the console. However i am...
  7. Console unable to read disc (license error) unless console is rebooted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console unable to read disc (license error) unless console is rebooted: Hi After installing a recent update to my Xbox One S my games no longer start from disc without rebooting the console first, displaying the unable to verify license message. If I switch the...
  8. Disc tray noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc tray noise: I have recently purchased an xbox from a store (secondhand), everytime I eject a disc it makes a funny noise and the xbox also been loading up with a glitchy screen. I was wonderding if this is a...
  9. Morrowind not launching Digital Download or disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Morrowind not launching Digital Download or disc: Ok basically I think its a hardware issue but unsure of it. When I try to start up Morrowind wha appears is “Game Error try redownloading” in essence. No error id code, or anything Xbox support...
  10. Looking for a squad (recon perferibly or a mixed group)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a squad (recon perferibly or a mixed group): Hey everyone im just looking for a small group of people to play with im a level 30 I use mostly recon or spend as much time as I can in a jet I have service star 1 for recon so I am fairly new...