what do you perfer disc or digital

Discus and support what do you perfer disc or digital in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I definitely prefer digital but tend to buy more physical games due to the price. 0c478b34-c326-42f6-8340-0894583fed30 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Reidzer N7, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest

I definitely prefer digital but tend to buy more physical games due to the price.

:)

Reidzer N7, Jul 16, 2019
  2. studybrylon
    studybrylon New Member
    studybrylon, Jul 16, 2019
  3. The Drizzle J Win User

Nowadays, I prefer digital because I’m always file sharing with someone but from a collectors point, I’ve always loved the disc
  4. kdzZxTis Win User

I prefer digital because you dont have to go the store you can do it all at home.
  5. Jujuthelioness Win User

Honestly i like both i still use disc but having teens in the house they get lost so digital comes in handy
  6. DJBSE72 Win User

meanwhile I love digital. switching games and hadn't to get up is great....
  7. Yombi GS Win User

I think i like physical copy's better but i have a lots of digital ones as well.
Thema:

1. what do you perfer disc or digital - Similar Threads - perfer disc digital

2. Xbox is deviating form the DVD / Blu Ray/ 3D Disc playback and closed captioning standards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is deviating form the DVD / Blu Ray/ 3D Disc playback and closed captioning standards: I was wondering why only certain 3D Discs get rejected by my Xbox One, but play perfectly fine on my Playstaiton 3. I would tewast dad's 3D + 4KD + network TV player upstairs but it doesn't have...
  3. Retail Discs/Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retail Discs/Play Anywhere: I recently bought a copy of Halo Wars 2 at GameStop and I was wondering if it's possible to play it on my PC as well as my console. I know I can do it with State of Decay 2 but I bought that...
  4. Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band: My Xbox one disc drive recently stopped working, i checked what it was and the band that drives the eject roller was broken and needed to be replaced. I have had no luck finding a replacement for...
  5. Backwards compatible discs don't work in my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible discs don't work in my xbox one: Hello! Every time I put an Xbox 360 backwards compatible disc into my Xbox One it doesn't pop up on the screen and the Xbox doesn't respond to me putting the disc in, making it so I cannot play...
  6. XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.: are there any xbox one xes reported to fail to do 4k uhd on capable tvs with all tv and xbox one xes settings correct,but will still play hd games, but wont play BD or UHD discs because of an HDCP...
  7. Disc drive on Xbox one no longer recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc drive on Xbox one no longer recognized: My disc drive on my xbox all of sudden stopped working. "Disc drive not recognize" How can I fix this problem? 1b42310e-d927-43dc-9112-e97ea6a869ab
  8. Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate: I have owned FO4 on disc since launch with season pass. I had zero issues playing the game with XBOX Live Gold... this included if XBOX Live had service issues btw.... until i activated Ultimate...
  9. Xbox One suddenly not able to read original Xbox and Xbox 360 discs! Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One suddenly not able to read original Xbox and Xbox 360 discs! Help!: Turned on my Xbox One today to play some original Xbox and Xbox 360 disc games and all of a sudden it's unable to read ANY of them. I have about 15 backwards compatible games I had previously...
  10. Looking for a squad (recon perferibly or a mixed group)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a squad (recon perferibly or a mixed group): Hey everyone im just looking for a small group of people to play with im a level 30 I use mostly recon or spend as much time as I can in a jet I have service star 1 for recon so I am fairly new...