What do you prefer? Digital or Physical and Why?

Discus and support What do you prefer? Digital or Physical and Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I prefer digital so I don't have to go to the shop and stand in a que 0ba2aaec-8989-4110-ade2-cc7fc757fb08 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wrightstuff1, May 14, 2019.

1. Wrightstuff1
    Wrightstuff1 Guest

I prefer digital so I don't have to go to the shop and stand in a que

:)

Wrightstuff1, May 14, 2019
  2. LukkSkywalker31 Win User

Digital. No space for many physical discs anymore.
  3. x Lil Adam x Win User

what do you perfer disc or digital

I prefer physical if it comes with other stuff, but other than that I'd prefer digital.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Where it is the cheapest for me. Have digital and physical. Just need more storage space for all my digital games.
  5. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Physical takes up shelf space over time but digital can cost more than physical. I guess theres advantages and disadvantages for both.
  6. kev edin Win User

I like physical disks . But if digital games were a good price ie the same or a bit cheaper i would go digital đź‘Ť
Thema:

1. What do you prefer? Digital or Physical and Why? - Similar Threads - prefer Digital Physical

2. J'ai besoin d'un admin qui a des competence sur xbox de preference francais/i need admin...

in XBoX Accessibility
    J'ai besoin d'un admin qui a des competence sur xbox de preference francais/i need admin...: my discord : CluTh (antoine)#5904 j'espere que quelqu'un peux m'aider mais pour sa faut un admin car il peux avoir les perm a distance et il a les code pour "defaultaccount" je veux changer les...
  3. Small feature no one know and/or talking:) “Break Reminder”, i find in Preference. Really...

in XboX Insiders
    Small feature no one know and/or talking:) “Break Reminder”, i find in Preference. Really...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  4. Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...: Gaming is better with friends. I rather play MP with friends rather than by myself. Of course ill play story driven games by myself. the game genres that i like are FPS games, RPG games...
  5. Single player or multi player, what's your preference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single player or multi player, what's your preference?: some times multi player, to play with my friends :3 2985aeb8-d551-4212-a512-022370ad67c1
  6. Win 10 Xbox App Newsfeed preferences

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win 10 Xbox App Newsfeed preferences: Does anyone else have the issue in the Xbox App for Windows 10, where you uncheck the boxes to say what you want to see in your newsfeed (friends/clubs/popular now etc.) and everytime I come back...
  7. Do you prefer Pvp or Pve or both?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you prefer Pvp or Pve or both?!: PVE usually..... Ark has it nailed as you can do both but on pve you can declare war on other tribes.... effectivly turning on pvp through agreement 255a2342-b3ed-4848-a2cb-5515396a34c2
  8. How have you come to enjoy a game outside of your most preferred genres?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How have you come to enjoy a game outside of your most preferred genres?: I love fps games as well as rpg's. Alot of times i'll play mobile games like farm frenzy, and fairway solitaire blast. Its pretty fun 0357bef6-34f0-4777-9d3b-5327376bf04d
  9. Which Game do you prefer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Game do you prefer?: I prefer the Battlefield series as there seems to be more in depth gameplay. Rather than just run n gun, you actually get to take on objectives and missions. 17bda8c0-4f60-4c2d-bd3c-13aec4977862
  10. Which Game Do You Prefer..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Game Do You Prefer..?: I'm going to be that person and say neither. I'm just tired of battle royale games in general. However, though, Apex Legends visually looks better than Fortnite. I never liked Fortnite's style....