What do you prefer? Digital or Physical and Why?

Discus and support What do you prefer? Digital or Physical and Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I prefer digital so I don't have to go to the shop and stand in a que 0ba2aaec-8989-4110-ade2-cc7fc757fb08 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wrightstuff1, May 14, 2019.

1. Wrightstuff1
    Wrightstuff1 Guest

I prefer digital so I don't have to go to the shop and stand in a que

:)

Wrightstuff1, May 14, 2019
  2. LukkSkywalker31 Win User

Digital. No space for many physical discs anymore.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Where it is the cheapest for me. Have digital and physical. Just need more storage space for all my digital games.
  4. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Physical takes up shelf space over time but digital can cost more than physical. I guess theres advantages and disadvantages for both.
  5. kev edin Win User

I like physical disks . But if digital games were a good price ie the same or a bit cheaper i would go digital 👍
  6. Jodie Win User

I personally prefer digital I only ever got physical for the collectors stuff
Thema:

1. What do you prefer? Digital or Physical and Why? - Similar Threads - prefer Digital Physical

2. How have you come to enjoy a game outside of your most preferred genres?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How have you come to enjoy a game outside of your most preferred genres?: I love fps games as well as rpg's. Alot of times i'll play mobile games like farm frenzy, and fairway solitaire blast. Its pretty fun 0357bef6-34f0-4777-9d3b-5327376bf04d
  3. Which Game do you prefer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Game do you prefer?: I prefer the Battlefield series as there seems to be more in depth gameplay. Rather than just run n gun, you actually get to take on objectives and missions. 17bda8c0-4f60-4c2d-bd3c-13aec4977862
  4. Which Game Do You Prefer..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Game Do You Prefer..?: I'm going to be that person and say neither. I'm just tired of battle royale games in general. However, though, Apex Legends visually looks better than Fortnite. I never liked Fortnite's style....
  5. What is your preferred style of games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is your preferred style of games?: I love to dive into large, story driven RPGs like the Witcher series, or the KOTOR games. (I'd love a new Jade Empire). That being said, I enjoy all genres to some extent. I love the Halo games,...
  6. Black/White Preferred Profile Colour

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black/White Preferred Profile Colour: Hello, Will there be soon a possibility to change your preferred colour of your profile to black or white? This would look better for a gamerpicture hehe.. 605c90ba-f8e7-45c0-8fce-f56771c070de
  7. Pes2019 online (español de preferencia) (Spanish of preference)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pes2019 online (español de preferencia) (Spanish of preference): please I need help. I can not play Pes 2019 online divisions. 11dbe9d4-d1b0-4864-8bad-266abebdb437
  8. I need a Minecoin Refund (Preferably In Cash)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need a Minecoin Refund (Preferably In Cash): I purchased Minecions on Minecraft Xbox One Edition so I could buy an Adventure Map, The description described it to be an Adventure RPG to defeat the Dragon but when I got into the Game it was...
  9. Multiplayer preference setting?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer preference setting?: I wanted to know if there was a way to set Slayer as like preferred match. I keep getting banned from playing online because i hate ctf and that's the only matches I get put in. I've been trying...
  10. Changing settings: preferences on a laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing settings: preferences on a laptop: Hey guys was wondering if i could change these settings via my laptop. Is it possible?? 53595abd-a023-4a4f-b47f-5006e175db55