What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

Discus and support What do you think about new, experimental dashboard? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think its neat, I liked the other more generic dashboard because for some reason it just felt more organized than it really was... you know?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisGameIsSucky, Jul 28, 2019.

1. What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

I think its neat, I liked the other more generic dashboard because for some reason it just felt more organized than it really was... you know?

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

It is faster to get to the store and community but other than that it just the same.
  3. pawncrackers Win User

I really don't like it at all, however will spend some time letting the dev team know via the Insider app..!

Gods help them.

L
  4. Tomesso Win User

I hope the new dashboard will be much faster.
  5. Edgarour Win User

I like it, it is good to be innovating and it will only be a matter of getting used to
  6. Christyna64 Win User

I haven't got a chance to see it and use it yet but I hope they simplified the UI.
Thema:

1. What do you think about new, experimental dashboard? - Similar Threads - experimental dashboard

2. I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I’m in Preview Alpha...still no New Dashboard: Is anyone else in Preview Alpha, but still on the previous dashboard? My friend that is also Preview Alpha has had the new dashboard for weeks. Is my account messed up? submitted by...
  3. Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard: When are getting the new dashboard. am in the preview skip ahead. thank you submitted by /u/qwallas [link] [comments]
  4. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  5. Flight Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flight Dashboard: Does anyone knows if Flight Dashboard is part of Xbox insider hub? Since it's asking access to my data. appreciate you help. 33fe246b-0487-4a9e-a890-ad7a39feb1e7
  6. anyone knows when coming the new xbox one dashboard update?

in XboX Insiders
    anyone knows when coming the new xbox one dashboard update?: few weeks or few months? submitted by /u/IkillMyself20 [link] [comments]
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  8. Experimental dash feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Experimental dash feedback: Performance. Everyone's claiming it has a performance boost but I am not noticing any difference. Games and Apps now re-loads every time you enter it, so this part is actually slower. Fairly...
  9. how do i use experimental mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i use experimental mode: ho do use experimental mode on xbox one b67687d7-3a3b-4f47-99ef-6207213f73f7
  10. Trying to Unlock the "Experimental Tech" Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to Unlock the "Experimental Tech" Achievement: I am trying to unlock the "Experimental Tech" Achievement. Is there any way to tell how many times you successfully used a particular weapon related to this achievement beyond the occasional...