What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

Discus and support What do you think about new, experimental dashboard? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think its neat, I liked the other more generic dashboard because for some reason it just felt more organized than it really was... you know?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisGameIsSucky, Jul 28, 2019.

1. What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

I think its neat, I liked the other more generic dashboard because for some reason it just felt more organized than it really was... you know?

:)

ThisGameIsSucky, Jul 28, 2019
  2. TattBear Win User

The layout looks cleaner and nicely laid out. I think I would need to try it in operation first before passing full judgment.
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

I am liking the new look of the dashboard
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. darkist1 Win User

Ive only seen it only an alphas channel, but so far it looks really amazing, seems neater, and more responsive.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

I think it's cool, and could be a huge improvement over the current one, but I'll have to wait until I get to use it for myself before I make any final decisions about it.
Thema:

1. What do you think about new, experimental dashboard? - Similar Threads - experimental dashboard

2. Dashboard problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard problem: Split from this thread. I am looking at my dashboard and it says my library is fill I have 10 tb of hard drives for my xbox one x, between the two external and 1 tb internal why is that.. I have...
  3. XBOX 360 DASHBOARD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DASHBOARD: Hello friends. I am an XBOX 360 user. My XBOX 360 console does not have a TV & movies and music on the dashboard. Where can I open or find them? Can you help me ?...
  4. Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes: Hello there, the Xbox One Series X is soon upon us and along with it comes a new Dashboard. I would like to ask you what you generally expect from it or things you want to see what the current...
  5. Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard update: Hi, I wanted to know if the latest Xbox dashboard update has been released yet? All my friends have had there's since November, still haven't got mine. Thanks Colin....
  6. Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the new Experimental Dashboard 2.0: I loved the original Experimental Dashboard, but the new version they just put out is step backwords. What's more annoying is they removed the Rate the Update option so I can't even express my...
  7. Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Experimental Home Update: Thank you all for the great feedback on the experimental home update. The first round of our home experiment concludes this week, and Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead users who have it will start to see...
  8. Experimental dash feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Experimental dash feedback: Performance. Everyone's claiming it has a performance boost but I am not noticing any difference. Games and Apps now re-loads every time you enter it, so this part is actually slower. Fairly...
  9. how do i use experimental mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i use experimental mode: ho do use experimental mode on xbox one b67687d7-3a3b-4f47-99ef-6207213f73f7
  10. Trying to Unlock the "Experimental Tech" Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to Unlock the "Experimental Tech" Achievement: I am trying to unlock the "Experimental Tech" Achievement. Is there any way to tell how many times you successfully used a particular weapon related to this achievement beyond the occasional...