What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...

Discus and support What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I mean to know what achievements are of the game without having the DLC all mixed. You understand me. Greetings to all. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, May 23, 2020 at 2:53 AM.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean...

I mean to know what achievements are of the game without having the DLC all mixed. You understand me.

Greetings to all.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Forza horizon 4 lost its archive

What do you mean by the archive gets lost? If you are trying to say a game achievement can't be unlocked?
  3. Ackis Win User

Potential gamer score?

Not that I've seen unless you go to your achievements page and hardcore look around. If you go to the website True Achievements or download their app on the Xbox One you can check your total lifetime achievements and a bunch of other history stuff
    like potential on there. All you need to do is sign in with your Microsoft account. If you download the Xbox app it even adds a widget on all achievement screens to let you search for it on the app.
    I don't think TA gives you an easy way to calculate totals, plus they mess up numbers with their "true achievement" number as well.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

True achievements

Have you registered the Xbox account with the site that you are playing Jump Force on?

It may take a while for the website to show any achievements you have earned. I don't believe True Achievements shows progress made on achievements (i.e. percentage you have made on that particular achievement) for this you are best to check the achievement
    through one of the Xbox achievement sections.

When you say "it only shows others" what do you mean?
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

What is considered good Gamerscore

It would be really hard to say what a good gamerscore is as it is really subjective based on what you think is a good score.

You will see the odd person with over 100k gamerscore but generally a lot of players you go against will be under 10k or lower.

If you wanted to see how yours stacks up you could use websites like true achievements.
  6. WPAK Win User

Restore games

Hi there,

what exactly do you mean with restoring games?

What would you like to achieve with it?

So I can try to determine if it is or is not possible
Thema:

1. What do you think achievements would look like on the True archivement website, I mean... - Similar Threads - achievements True archivement

2. Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements vanished along with paid game add ons: So my husband and i had an Xbox One. We had completely most of MW3 including Chaos on all difficulties. Last night we went to play and it showed we were level one, all the progress we had was...
  3. AC Odyssey DLC one achievment not unlocking (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Odyssey DLC one achievment not unlocking (Xbox): Hi I have an achievment (secret) called 'In the face of the gods' and it wont unlock even though it's a story progression achievment and cannot be missed. I have repeated the mission with...
  4. Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my Xbox One Minecraft achievements gone?: I went to the settings for a world that a friend of mine and I have been working in for about 6 months. I noticed at the top it says "achievements cannot be earned in this world." I don't remember...
  5. i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...

in XBoX on Windows
    i'm getting notifications on my PC when my friend earns an achievement on his xbox despite...: a few weeks ago, my friend signed in to his xbox account on my computer, to buy something from the store since he wasn't at home to do it. i made sure he signed out, and then i signed myself back...
  6. True achievements app video error well over a year.

in XboX Insiders
    True achievements app video error well over a year.: The true achievement app ( USED TO BE ) nice on our xbox one, to see any game's achievement list,then click on for a guide , but for WAYYYYY over a YEAR AND A HALF the ( VIEW SOLUTION VIDEO GUIDE...
  7. True achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True achievements: How do i check my progress on true achievements website for jump force just getting warmed up achievement 96707cfe-27c1-4ddb-8cb2-01d019a046f5
  8. True Commitment Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    True Commitment Achievement: I have gotten to level 60 in multiplayer, but the achievement did not unlock for me. I did acquire the Shopaholic Achievement which requires a level 60 to buy the last character. Is there some...
  9. True Achievement app

in XBoX on Consoles
    True Achievement app: Since the app has been added, you can no longer access Internet explorer from the achievement help function. I was accessing true achievements through that and you could also access youtube...
  10. True Achievements Apo

in XBoX on Consoles
    True Achievements Apo: TA is making an app for xbox one. Should be available in September. This is great news for people like Epic Louie. [Mod edit - and Scratch] More Info 8bb0daeb-f918-49b3-9c61-e477c37578a6