What do you want from the next gen xbox ?

Discus and support What do you want from the next gen xbox ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Backwards compatibility is pretty high on my list. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles, but having gone exclusively digital this gen would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MetalNutz, Nov 8, 2019.

1. MetalNutz
    MetalNutz Guest

Backwards compatibility is pretty high on my list. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles, but having gone exclusively digital this gen would be pretty devastating to not be able to play those games on a next gen Xbox.

:)

MetalNutz, Nov 8, 2019
  2. feffreyfeffrey Win User

I want free name changes with the new xbox
  3. Itcharoo Win User

VR would be an added bonus but maybe better fans, I dont know what it is about the xbox’s i own but they get very heated and i am in a well ventilated room with a fan going
    Yes they do and I think someone mentioned in this thread about water cooling, if Microsoft could do a closed off and sealed water system I think we'd never have cooling issues again !
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Hi Itcharoo,

I would like a real technical leap between the two generations to start. The gap between Xbox 360 and Xbox One was interesting but not breathtaking. VR ... all that stuff, why not, but it has to be just options. For pity Microsoft, do not impose other artifacts
    on the console.

And also a complete backwards compatibility!
  5. ErickZgichZg Win User

I already want to put my hands on that console
  6. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Mais jogos retro

[Mod Translation - More retro games]
Thema:

1. What do you want from the next gen xbox ? - Similar Threads - next gen

2. Will next gen console have new controllers?

in XboX Insiders
    Will next gen console have new controllers?: Not sure if this is the appropriate subreddit or not but i’m debating buying the new elite controller. I don’t want to do it if the next gen consoles will have new controllers that make all old...
  3. Affiliate marketing in the next gen era

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Affiliate marketing in the next gen era: Let's talk about online commercials, you know those little banners and links you see floating around your dashboard or game streaming services. Those ads are created under affiliate marketing...
  4. Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next gen controller, what are your thoughts?: I like the controllers as they are, if I was going to do anything I would ask for more colour or pattern choices in the design lab. 385149cf-b4df-42b1-ae17-1c8db4ba47a9
  5. Wireless headphone support on next gen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless headphone support on next gen: Do you think that there would be wireless headphone support / 3rd party headphones being supported on the next gen xbox? e45c4353-0b0f-4a6c-b48e-74a2f7eaef02
  6. Interested in VR for next gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interested in VR for next gen?: I would like to try VR but it all depends. I think the tech is still in early stages and cost way to much :) cd2aa5b0-22ef-4f15-a055-6e11a20ee036
  7. New Kinect/VR for Next Gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Kinect/VR for Next Gen: I'd still love to see some sort of new and innovative Kinect/VR device that would allow for a "Baseball Pitching Simulation". Turning your hand as you release the ball would accurately depict your...
  8. Where's the next gen games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where's the next gen games?: So Microsoft, I'm still waiting for these next gen games.....and no, I shouldn't need to buy an upgraded version of what YOU released as a next gen console, just for "better" graphics... Why are...
  9. Xbox Gamerscore(s) "Next Gen?"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamerscore(s) "Next Gen?": I've been curious to know if, our Xbox Gamerscore(s) will carry over again on the next generation of Xbox. That being said, I'm very dedicated to the Xbox brand as a gamer, and I've really been...
  10. Xbox next gen streaming a no no

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox next gen streaming a no no: After hearing about the idea of next gen, I dont like it one bit. It looks like microsoft is really pushing for online all the time. Its a great idea but who is going to pay for that internet cap...