What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on ...

Discus and support What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on my computer using xbox movie program.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CravenPancake16, Nov 23, 2017.

1. What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on ...

What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on my computer using xbox movie program.

:)

CravenPancake16, Nov 23, 2017
  2. How do you fix error code 0x89234013?

I just got a new computer 3 days ago. I was able to talk through the party system for a day and a half through the Xbox app, but every time I try now it tells me my network settings are blocking party chat. If I load my network tab, it shows I have an open NAT type, but services are being blocked so I can't stream games through my computer or talk in a party. The link to the Xbox help page didn't help at all, and I've been searching on the internet now for about an hour and a half for a fix, but nothing is working and all of the things for fixing this specific error code are all fixes on the Xbox one console, so none of the videos about this specific error code do anything for me.
    Firewall is on and allowing Xbox, and there is nothing else blocking it from what I can tell, so if anyone can help I would be really appreciative. This has been bothering me now for a couple days, but right now I really want this fixed. Thanks ahead of time for anyone helps and if you know anything that can help with my situation please tell me.

ItsHunter1228, Nov 23, 2017
  3. FasT Justice
    FasT Justice Guest
    please help me what does error code 81C201C3 mean and how can i fix it

please help me what does error code 81C201C3 mean and how can i fix it

how do i discontinue the preview option

FasT Justice, Nov 23, 2017
  4. xXSwagMuffinZXx Win User

What does this error code mean?!

When I Was playing Black ops 2 it Disconected me from x-box Live and asked me to Update it and i did so 2 Mins later

3F4B 0000 3080 0505 8007 0570 Showed up and idk what to do
  5. Wonder Nanna Win User

What does this Code 0x803F8001 mean?

Hi you can access the https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup for see this code Error, and if don't have you can make a Report
    Yes, I know what the code means. I looked it up. But the code does not apply to me. I am so frustrated.

my kids just informed me that it is the newest edition. They say it is the Bedrock Edition that never did load and still not loading
  6. ArminatorX Win User

What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

This is probably only the first part of an error code you get during update of your console I assume?

43C5 hexadecimal translates to 17349, which is the version of the Xbox 360 OS from April 2015.

Usually the next code shows which version the console wants to download, and at the end of the code is the actual error information.

So please check the error again, and post the whole error code.
  7. David E. Craig Win User

Xbox Video season pass not working

My win8 video season pass all show 'buy now' - no error code - just no 'play' button. 3 devices same. I tried to reset purchases same thing. Try to purchase again to see what happened - 'cannot complete request at this time.' But there is NO error codes
    at all. I need help. What is happening and how can I fix it?
  8. VibroPlex Win User

error code: 80072ee2 what does this mean and how do i solve

Thema:

What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on ...

1. What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on ... - Similar Threads - does error code

2. Error Code 0x800705b4 Power cycle does not fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x800705b4 Power cycle does not fix: I keep getting this error when trying to run an application or game. Power cycling has not provided a fix for more than 1 day. Also, factory resetting the xbox has not resolved my issue. I am...
  3. Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?: Hello! I have a Halo 5 special edition xbox and I want to know why my xbox can no longer play gta 5 (and two other games, but GTA is the most important right now). It will start the game on the...
  4. que signifie le code erreur 0x80004004 [Translate] what does the error code mean 0x80004004

in XBoX on Windows
    que signifie le code erreur 0x80004004 [Translate] what does the error code mean 0x80004004: I want to download sea of thieves es error code: 0x80004004 arrarait arrive at 1% download 5f8b62d8-0f04-4bd3-93b9-792464456786
  5. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  6. XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help: I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program. However apart from the error code 0x97e10bca I have repeatedly been getting I have also seen error code 105 yadayadayada alot over...
  7. Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is?: Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is? I loaded the Sims 4 last night on my Xbox One and I have gone to play it today and this error code comes up. I have gone to the XBox error site and...
  8. Why does my error code not exist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my error code not exist?: I have an xbox one and I am trying to purchase a movie. Everytime I do it gives me the error code 0x00000007, but when I try to find that code Microsoft says it doesn't exist. Does anyone know...
  9. I get an error code that does not exist in the list of Microsoft Xbox Live errors. Error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error code that does not exist in the list of Microsoft Xbox Live errors. Error ...: I'm using xbox 360, I get an error code that does not exist in the list of Microsoft Xbox Live errors. Error 8C150009. When trying to make purchase inside games appears the error mentioned. And in...
  10. Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6?: for a week now, a few of my games won't startup and this code appears when it sends me straight to dashboard. 0x80073cf6. Can anyone help please? 338ee1de-2b6c-4943-bdf8-82da5d889b05