What does it mean to pre order?

Discus and support What does it mean to pre order? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've saw WWE 2K20 this morning on the store. I think I want to pre order this in the near future but does pre order mean that I pay and download them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by G'AngeloRene, Aug 12, 2019.

1. G'AngeloRene
    G'AngeloRene Guest

I've saw WWE 2K20 this morning on the store. I think I want to pre order this in the near future but does pre order mean that I pay and download them early before launch day? I've done some research about pre orders cause I have never ever pre ordered before,
    but is it true that I pay early and then when launch arrives, I'll have to pay for the actual game again or they'll charge me higher like it's a free trial type of thing?

I just like want to get an experience of pre ordering like downloading it but not play them at all until the setup is complete this October.

Thank You.

:)

G'AngeloRene, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello G'Angelo,

Yes you would get a small download now. When it comes closer to the date of release it will download the game. Important note: if you are using paypal, credit or debit card, it will charge the amount up to 10 days before the release of the game. If you use
    Microsoft currency it will take the amount the moment you pre-order it.

I will go ahead and lock this thread also as it has been answered.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

There would be no difference despite the signs. You would still be paying the $59.99. Depending on where you pre-order you're essentially signing up to guarantee you will have the game on release day. So you will pay the full price of the game either now
    or closer to release.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

It isnt anything really back in the old days games would sell out on release day so preorders were important if you wanted a game on release. For example call of duty would be out of stock for weeks if you didnt pre order.

Now adays with digtail and things moving forward it isnt really important. If you do preorder then sometimes you get things for doing that like in game items. If you pay by card microsoft doesnt take funds till 10 days before the game is released not when
    you order. If you pay by gift card ie your microsoft blance its paid right away when you preorder

it isnt anything too do with paying more or less the only time that would apply is if that was the case for a certain game. Some games in preview will let you buy them at the discounted rate before release has a thank you for helping test. But these are
    far between and are indie games not the big block buster AAAs
  5. G'AngeloRene Win User

Ok I got it. But I was kinda confused with what was sold in stores today. They have 2K20 with the Pre Order sign above but no price and 2K20 with the Pre Order sign and it says the price $59.99 on it. Go with the the one that has the price on it to download
    and play the full version of it later this October?
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

If you pre order a game you'll get the game on the release date with some bonus dlc you won't be charged extra you just pay the price you bought it for
Thema:

1. What does it mean to pre order? - Similar Threads - does mean pre

2. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  3. What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?: Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435
  4. Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?

in XboX Insiders
    Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know what this code means

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this code means: Does anyone know what thos code means [img] f4c43137-81b8-4056-9fd2-aeb2885ec08c
  6. 이거 어쩌라는거죠? [What does this mean?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    이거 어쩌라는거죠? [What does this mean?]: 나이가 19세인데 로그인해도 들어갈라 만하면 튕기 모 방법을 다썼는데도 로그인이 안됀다 초록색 화면만뜨는데 이거 어쩌라는거 ? 이거 겜하지 말란거 ? [Translation - If you're 19 years old, you just need to log in and bounces all the way, but if you're not...
  7. what does "-1 purchase" mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does "-1 purchase" mean?: trying to purchase some games, but i has -1 for the price. it starts to download then in flips back to error purchase. why does it have that -1? how can i fix that?...
  8. What does the controller icon mean

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does the controller icon mean: What does the controller icon mean [img] aa872392-f756-420b-963b-6efcd1d8e091
  9. Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being banned from seeing enforcement history, what does it mean?: What does it mean I'm banned from seeing enforcement history? 06dd4ef1-6291-49fd-8aa7-64136aa57712
  10. I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?: Earlier today, the message on WWE 2K19 popped up and says "The version of this save data is old, it will need to be updated to proceed. If you remove the game update, you will no longer be able to...