what does no issues found mean in the repair section of repair order ?

Discus and support what does no issues found mean in the repair section of repair order ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; alright I sent in my xbox one x to be repaired because it would not read discs whenever I would boot up from a cold boot, it would only read discs if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryu27, May 22, 2020.

1. Ryu27
    Ryu27 Guest

alright I sent in my xbox one x to be repaired because it would not read discs whenever I would boot up from a cold boot, it would only read discs if I restarted the system. so I'm checking my Microsoft account to see the status of the repair and it says
    no issues found and that its being sent back to me, so what does that mean ? did they find no issues after fixing it ? did they not do anything and just sent me back the same unit with the same issue ?

:)

Ryu27, May 22, 2020
  2. Thundahawk15 Win User

I had a similar issue just went out and bought a new console honestly.
  3. Ryu27 Win User

I shouldn't have to do that tho :/ especially a new system I bought in December. everybody online kept telling me to send it in for repair so I did and they didn't do anything if that's what they did I will record the issue on video and take the console
    personally to a Microsoft store cause that's ridiculous.
  4. CYBR Aqua Win User

I've had a similar issue but i found if you angle your xbox up sometimes it helps o had to do it to get the console to read it
  5. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Skipping and audio problems

It's best to just replace the Original Model then going for another repair.
    But ordering a repair can be found here
    . From what it's acting like it. I would say the GPU has worn off or the problem with the laser reader. You can order a repair but I mostly recommend a new X360S.
  6. shaggytarumbar Win User

Issues with a repair order

Maneged to get through last friday. Same problem same ish time. Guy on the phone said they have my controller and that it should be gettong fixed today. Not the case. Tge problem is the we have your device and its fixed are tge same dot ffs. Now today i
    wanted a call back thing at first it gave me the option but it didn't work now (20 mins later) it doesnt even give the request call back option. This whole thing could be avoided if they just put expected delays of up to (enter number here) on that delays
    page thing this is sooo frustrating i just want my controller back
Thema:

1. what does no issues found mean in the repair section of repair order ? - Similar Threads - does issues found

2. Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have any issues with home Xbox in Preview ring Beta?: Mine will not switch and when I try it will remove it from the other Xbox but not set mine because it will display an “Unable to save changes” message where if I use the other console in my house,...
  3. Does anyone have freezing issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have freezing issues?: On my Xbox One S, I will be playing a game for an hour and the console will freeze. After I turn it off, it can only be turned on again when I hold the 'eject' and 'power' buttons for 20 seconds....
  4. Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store loading issues and I don't know how to fix it. Does anyone know how to fix it?: My Microsoft Store on my Xbox One S doesn't load and it black screens and after 1 or 2 minutes or so my Xbox crashes. Help would be appreciated submitted by /u/urmomiscooking [link] [comments]
  5. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...: I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem, clearing cace, deleting the...
  6. Xbox One S Power Issue. Not turning on, fan does spin though.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Power Issue. Not turning on, fan does spin though.: Hello to the Microsoft Community! I have an issue with this Xbox One S I had fixed up for my nephew It had a broken HDMI port, I sent it to a repair service and had it fixed. It was sent back...
  7. Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have the issue where if your in a party and leave it it wont let you talk...: Usuall this happens when either a) I was in a party for a while Ieave to join game chat and no one can here me and I cant hear anyone. Or if the night before I was in party and try talking in game...
  8. Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  9. Does anyone else have this issue often?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this issue often?: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/54wx1s0ahul41.png?width=640&format=png&auto=webp&s=5c11c979bdfd94ab9f2d39668cf74ddbc4092679 I have been having the E201 error consistently for over a year now...
  10. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...