What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like

Discus and support What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I wonder how things will go on with the Insider Program and other programs on the Next Gen. Will I be able to register for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SenaCautor, Oct 30, 2020.

1. What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like

As the title suggests, I wonder how things will go on with the Insider Program and other programs on the Next Gen.

• Will I be able to register for Series X directly in the Alpha Ring?
    • How does this affect my current console?
    • Should I take my Xbox One out of the program?
    • Will Current and Next Gen run on the same OS build and receive the same updates or will this be handled separately?
    • How exactly does that affect the warranty since this is a new console and you have a two-year manufacturer warranty (Germany)?
    • How about other testing programs like the Minecraft Beta? Will these be immediately playable from an external hard drive or will you have to wait for new versions?
    • Can I take part in test programs for games and apps without belonging to a ring and thus having a normal OS build installed?

Have a great day! What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like :)

submitted by /u/SenaCautor
    [link] [comments]

/u/SenaCautor, Oct 30, 2020
  2. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Xbox VR?

it would be nice to see in the future or maybe on the next gen console but as of right now we don't know what Microsoft are working on within the vr world, but for the future gen consoles as of right now lets look forward to E3 and what they have instore
    for us.
  3. Lord Dirt Win User

Xbox One vs. PS4

I am very leary of what current gen games will look like on next gen consoles.
  4. Nick21013 Win User

Fallout 4 on Next Generation of Consoles?

going to college so a next gen console doesn't look to be in my future anytime soon.
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

The tide is changing...

The outer worlds is really a great game, and the future looks promising for MS, I hope they keep at it and deliver what we expect in the next gen consoles. Can't wait to see what comes.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Xbox One vs. PS4

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

I am very leary of what current gen games will look like on next gen consoles.

[/quote]

Yeah I agree I wasn't impressed at all with COD ghost's graphics on next gen. Although BF4 looked good so it looks like they did amp it up for next gen. I'm looking forward to BF4 for the 64 player maps.
Thema:

What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like

1. What does the future of the Insider Program for the next gen consoles look like - Similar Threads - does future Insider

2. Question: Does Xbox series X have an open operating system, meaning can Xbox games and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Question: Does Xbox series X have an open operating system, meaning can Xbox games and Xbox...: I know you can listen to music and run applications such as Spotify simultaneously while playing a game but can the actual application and game share data amongst each other and run cohesively at...
  3. Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?: Hi all, I wanted to give the remote play a shot for recording and streaming, both connected to 75mbps full duplex 5G , the connection strength is good on both the PC and the Xbox then again I'm...
  4. How many times does an issue have to be reported before it is a "known issue"?

in XboX Insiders
    How many times does an issue have to be reported before it is a "known issue"?: Because I've reported the issues I've had with not being able to use any USB camera when trying to broadcast via the Twitch app. It's been over a month since this has been reported by myself and...
  5. Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody continously run into Broken Game Chat?: Does anybody continously experience broken gamechat? Like seriously ever since the Series X released and crossplay is a thing the xbox recognizes Im in game chat, I can talk and stuff but audio...
  6. does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release?...

in XboX Insiders
    does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release?...: does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release? is anyone with original xbox one running that? also does xbox one original support xcloud? thx submitted...
  7. Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?

in XboX Insiders
    Does HDR will be compatible with Console / Game Streaming at some point in the future?: I mean the current stream to the PC with the companion Xbox app does not allow HDR images, so since I'm not able to test on my own I wonder if the new systems will allow it, since there's phones...
  8. The best Rewards of past, present, and future punch card doe not update

in XBoX Rewards
    The best Rewards of past, present, and future punch card doe not update: Hi Xbox live reward support, I've bought following games under my xbox account in 2016 december: Halo 5, Rise of Tomb Raider, Gears of War 4, BattleFields 1, pre-order Halo War 2 So I should...
  9. Does a ban affect future bans?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does a ban affect future bans?: Hi! I was banned over 2 years ago on my Xbox 360 for making my motto say that someone sucks, this ban was for 24 hours. I completely deserve this ban, but will it affect any future bans on my Xbox...
  10. Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft's future plans for the Xbox brand sound like a good idea for us gamers?: No matter what MS comes up with, the developers need to also us it, if developers refuse to utilize certain resources (the cloud) in favor of another (old fashioned hardware), what can MS do?...