What does this error code mean?

Discus and support What does this error code mean? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been unable to log into Xbox Live on my PC for about a week now. I keep getting the following error code: 0x800706D9 What is this, and how do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZelleLarentia, Sep 14, 2017.

1. What does this error code mean?

I have been unable to log into Xbox Live on my PC for about a week now. I keep getting the following error code:

0x800706D9

What is this, and how do I fix the problem?

Thanks!

Z~

:)

ZelleLarentia, Sep 14, 2017
  2. What does this error code mean?!

When I Was playing Black ops 2 it Disconected me from x-box Live and asked me to Update it and i did so 2 Mins later

3F4B 0000 3080 0505 8007 0570 Showed up and idk what to do

xXSwagMuffinZXx, Sep 14, 2017
  3. killyah85
    killyah85 Guest
    What does this error code mean?!

I am having the same error over and over... I tried everything Clear cache remove my HD using a USB drive, formatting them, LB RB + x, USB install, restart console, restart router.

P.S. my xbox has an internal drive, I bought the HS separately

killyah85, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there ZelleLarentia.

That code is generally connected to firewalls preventing you from signing in. Be sure you approve the Xbox App through your Firewall if you haven't already. Let us know if you need any help with that What does this error code mean? :)

Mister Maka, Sep 15, 2017
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Can you please change my accont region back to Latvia

What is the error message that you are receiving, specifically? What does it say? What is the error code?
  6. yobrizo Win User

forza horizon 3 problem

what kind of error or error code does it give you?
  7. GabriellaHåkansson Win User

error redeeming cold code

Should be a different error code on the console. What does the text say? Is there an error code starting with 8?
  8. StefanNeubauer Win User

Xbox Live Gold Memberships

what Kind of error does happen? is there any error code shown?
  9. Smwutches Win User

redeem unused download card no allowed

What is the code for? What is the exact error message you see when you try redeeming it on the console? Does it give you an error code?
Thema:

1. What does this error code mean? - Similar Threads - does error code

2. Error Code 0x800705b4 Power cycle does not fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x800705b4 Power cycle does not fix: I keep getting this error when trying to run an application or game. Power cycling has not provided a fix for more than 1 day. Also, factory resetting the xbox has not resolved my issue. I am...
  3. Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?: Hello! I have a Halo 5 special edition xbox and I want to know why my xbox can no longer play gta 5 (and two other games, but GTA is the most important right now). It will start the game on the...
  4. que signifie le code erreur 0x80004004 [Translate] what does the error code mean 0x80004004

in XBoX on Windows
    que signifie le code erreur 0x80004004 [Translate] what does the error code mean 0x80004004: I want to download sea of thieves es error code: 0x80004004 arrarait arrive at 1% download 5f8b62d8-0f04-4bd3-93b9-792464456786
  5. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  6. XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XONEX repeatedly crashes, error code given does not exist on knowledge base, require help: I should begin by saying that I am part of the Insiders program. However apart from the error code 0x97e10bca I have repeatedly been getting I have also seen error code 105 yadayadayada alot over...
  7. Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is?: Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is? I loaded the Sims 4 last night on my Xbox One and I have gone to play it today and this error code comes up. I have gone to the XBox error site and...
  8. Why does my error code not exist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my error code not exist?: I have an xbox one and I am trying to purchase a movie. Everytime I do it gives me the error code 0x00000007, but when I try to find that code Microsoft says it doesn't exist. Does anyone know...
  9. I get an error code that does not exist in the list of Microsoft Xbox Live errors. Error ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get an error code that does not exist in the list of Microsoft Xbox Live errors. Error ...: I'm using xbox 360, I get an error code that does not exist in the list of Microsoft Xbox Live errors. Error 8C150009. When trying to make purchase inside games appears the error mentioned. And in...
  10. Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6?: for a week now, a few of my games won't startup and this code appears when it sends me straight to dashboard. 0x80073cf6. Can anyone help please? 338ee1de-2b6c-4943-bdf8-82da5d889b05