What does this mean?

Discus and support What does this mean? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What does STLYP stand for in the attribute listings for the players in MyTeam mode? I can't figure it out. Style points?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlmasRetroChild, Jan 29, 2014.

1. What does this mean?

What does STLYP stand for in the attribute listings for the players in MyTeam mode? I can't figure it out. Style points?

:)

AlmasRetroChild, Jan 29, 2014
  2. XBL Prophet
    XBL Prophet Guest
    What does this mean

Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Can you take a pic of it and post it?

XBL Prophet, Jan 29, 2014
  3. mnvike fan
    mnvike fan Guest
    What does this mean

I have a circle that is divided into four sections, one of the sections is darkend. This apears ahead of my gamer name when its listng the players who are in the game with me. Am i the only one that sees this?Also some times i see a circle with slash line
    through it in the same area ahead of other gamers names.

mnvike fan, Jan 29, 2014
  4. What does this mean?

Nevermind. I think I've narrowed it down to meaning Standing Layup.

AlmasRetroChild, Jan 29, 2014
  5. Stubz. Win User

What does everyone think

its what i expected to be honest, i like it, but im in the minority that really liked XIII, and i think the whole time travel and diffrent outcomes, has meant for a shorter game

-

im not going to slag it off, beacuse im just glad of a final fantasy 2 years after the last, but i perfer story driven than choice in FF

-

2 characters is a bit boring as far as deveolpment in gameplay and story is concernd

-

i think the moster hunting and leveling will be great post game too

-

i hate moogles tho, kupo?
  6. KeaganTheWolf Win User

What does this mean???

Once you press the reset button on your router or modem please wait 30 seconds before turning it back on.
  7. Albustro Win User

What does this mean???

try testing your connection
  8. dup9b001464-4118-4b7 Win User

What does this mean?

That account has been made on the Zune Network. Any account with friends etc and has that gamerpic is because of Zune.
  9. isturbo1984 Win User

Gamerscore and what it does

Actually... I called to cancel my renewal (scheduled today on the 14th actually) because I didn't have enough money for a 12-month plan in my bank account, lol. But he hooked me up with a 1 month extension for $1. So... ... until next month.
Thema:

What does this mean?

1. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. I get the "your xbox needs to be restarted" error. What exactly does this mean?

in XboX Insiders
    I get the "your xbox needs to be restarted" error. What exactly does this mean?: Title. I had never gotten this error until after I updated to this latest Alpha Skip Ahead update. I guess my first question is by some off chance does anyone else get this error? And what exactly...
  3. What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen: [img] Hey peeps can anyone help me out and tell me what that 8 in the circle stands for on my xbox profile page. Thanks Kev 8cafbb35-ca75-464b-b3f0-c6c60f388756
  4. does anyone know what this exclamation mark means beside my club?

in XboX Insiders
    does anyone know what this exclamation mark means beside my club?: [IMG] submitted by /u/officialzachj [link] [comments]
  5. What does 1 day left mean

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What does 1 day left mean: I want a game but i have to wait one more day and it says 1 day left would i still have time tomorrow f751b4bb-8246-4c4c-b338-e790deccd51d
  6. Trying to join console streaming, what does this mean and how can I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to join console streaming, what does this mean and how can I fix it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Superman6014 [link] [comments]
  7. What does this even mean? It's my only account logged on the xbox, which I used to join...

in XboX Insiders
    What does this even mean? It's my only account logged on the xbox, which I used to join...: [IMG] submitted by /u/zerocords [link] [comments]
  8. what does it mean about game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does it mean about game code: why cant i pay far cry 4 in the Philippines on my xbox 360 bfe23828-1b8d-48f2-b201-40445df38d23
  9. What does factory refresh mean?

in XboX Insiders
    What does factory refresh mean?: The description isn't very clear and I can't find answers online. I am trying to unenroll from the beta build because it is now interfering with my gaming. I understand it won't wipe my games, but...
  10. I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?: So im a little confused to why i was banned for typing ... in a Looking for group post and just want some answer... And i do know im a multi violator but i just dont understand why this happened,...