What does this mean?

Discus and support What does this mean? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What does STLYP stand for in the attribute listings for the players in MyTeam mode? I can't figure it out. Style points?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlmasRetroChild, Jan 29, 2014.

1. What does this mean?

What does STLYP stand for in the attribute listings for the players in MyTeam mode? I can't figure it out. Style points?

:)

AlmasRetroChild, Jan 29, 2014
  2. XBL Prophet
    XBL Prophet Guest
    What does this mean

Sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Can you take a pic of it and post it?

XBL Prophet, Jan 29, 2014
  3. mnvike fan
    mnvike fan Guest
    What does this mean

I have a circle that is divided into four sections, one of the sections is darkend. This apears ahead of my gamer name when its listng the players who are in the game with me. Am i the only one that sees this?Also some times i see a circle with slash line
    through it in the same area ahead of other gamers names.

mnvike fan, Jan 29, 2014
  4. What does this mean?

Nevermind. I think I've narrowed it down to meaning Standing Layup.

AlmasRetroChild, Jan 29, 2014
  5. Stubz. Win User

What does everyone think

its what i expected to be honest, i like it, but im in the minority that really liked XIII, and i think the whole time travel and diffrent outcomes, has meant for a shorter game

-

im not going to slag it off, beacuse im just glad of a final fantasy 2 years after the last, but i perfer story driven than choice in FF

-

2 characters is a bit boring as far as deveolpment in gameplay and story is concernd

-

i think the moster hunting and leveling will be great post game too

-

i hate moogles tho, kupo?
  6. KeaganTheWolf Win User

What does this mean???

Once you press the reset button on your router or modem please wait 30 seconds before turning it back on.
  7. Albustro Win User

What does this mean???

try testing your connection
  8. dup9b001464-4118-4b7 Win User

What does this mean?

That account has been made on the Zune Network. Any account with friends etc and has that gamerpic is because of Zune.
  9. isturbo1984 Win User

Gamerscore and what it does

Actually... I called to cancel my renewal (scheduled today on the 14th actually) because I didn't have enough money for a 12-month plan in my bank account, lol. But he hooked me up with a 1 month extension for $1. So... ... until next month.
Thema:

What does this mean?

1. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. que signifie le code erreur 0x80004004 [Translate] what does the error code mean 0x80004004

in XBoX on Windows
    que signifie le code erreur 0x80004004 [Translate] what does the error code mean 0x80004004: I want to download sea of thieves es error code: 0x80004004 arrarait arrive at 1% download 5f8b62d8-0f04-4bd3-93b9-792464456786
  3. What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 43C5 on the Xbox 360 means and what do I need to do to fix it: How do i fix error code 43C5 on xbox 360 means and how do i fix it 5f1edacc-bd6f-4486-9f2e-147607dbb29e
  4. What does regional gamerscore rank mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does regional gamerscore rank mean?: Hi I recently recieved my Week in Review email and it says that I my regional rank is 1. How big are these regions? 7519f0a3-3444-4fa9-8bd9-ec77e454a435
  5. Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?

in XboX Insiders
    Just looked at the flairs what does game flighting mean?: [IMG] submitted by /u/joshmary1 [link] [comments]
  6. Does anyone know what this code means

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what this code means: Does anyone know what thos code means [img] f4c43137-81b8-4056-9fd2-aeb2885ec08c
  7. What does it mean to pre order?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean to pre order?: I've saw WWE 2K20 this morning on the store. I think I want to pre order this in the near future but does pre order mean that I pay and download them early before launch day? I've done some...
  8. 이거 어쩌라는거죠? [What does this mean?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    이거 어쩌라는거죠? [What does this mean?]: 나이가 19세인데 로그인해도 들어갈라 만하면 튕기 모 방법을 다썼는데도 로그인이 안됀다 초록색 화면만뜨는데 이거 어쩌라는거 ? 이거 겜하지 말란거 ? [Translation - If you're 19 years old, you just need to log in and bounces all the way, but if you're not...
  9. what does "-1 purchase" mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does "-1 purchase" mean?: trying to purchase some games, but i has -1 for the price. it starts to download then in flips back to error purchase. why does it have that -1? how can i fix that?...
  10. What does the controller icon mean

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does the controller icon mean: What does the controller icon mean [img] aa872392-f756-420b-963b-6efcd1d8e091