What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen

Discus and support What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hey peeps can anyone help me out and tell me what that 8 in the circle stands for on my xbox profile page. Thanks Kev... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XAimerGamerX, Feb 13, 2020.

1. XAimerGamerX
    XAimerGamerX Guest

What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen [​IMG]
    Hey
    peeps can anyone help me out and tell me what that 8 in the circle stands for on my xbox profile page.

Thanks

Kev

:)

XAimerGamerX, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

Isn't it more cumulative rather than consecutive? I didn't have Gold for awhile back a couple years ago, but when I did eventually renew my subscription the number was still there and then continued to increase from that point going forward. I wasn't
    trying to contradict you, only clarify for the poster.
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

number of years you have gold or ultimate game pass
  4. MindOfTim Win User

The number indicates how many years you have been with Xbox as a gold member :)
  5. XAimerGamerX Win User

Oh really wow thanks a lot Brad. I've had my xbox profile since xbox 360 launch day but went a year or 2 without playing and hence broke my subscription streak 😞.

Kev
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Aimer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. This number is the number of consecutive years you have had an Xbox live gold subscription active. Congrats on 8 years.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. What does this number mean on my xbox profile screen - Similar Threads - does number mean

2. At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...

in XBoX on Windows
    At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...: At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold Grandmaster 9????? af3bcf31-d9a6-4cea-92cc-52ae1477df87
  3. Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?: The call back feature is good but you need to get through all the non sense bots and questions in order for you to reach the callback request. In AU/NZ, they have a direct phone support number to...
  4. Calling support numbers does nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Calling support numbers does nothing: I have tried calling both numbers for the Xbox support. The first number gives my phone an error saying it is not a number, I have tried all combinations of this first provided number from...
  5. Does Xbox One Support Changing Channels using Direct Number Buttons (for Over-The-Air Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox One Support Changing Channels using Direct Number Buttons (for Over-The-Air Xbox ...: I have a Hauppauge Digital TV Tuner (for Xbox One) in order to watch live TV. Everything works great with it and with OneGuide. I also have a Logitech Harmony Home Control Remote, which controls...
  6. What does the number mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does the number mean?: I am puzzled by the number that now appears on the game's tile/icon on my home screen (Windows 8.1). I can't work out what it means. The number changes all the time for no obvious reason. What...
  7. Support does not restore my account for Xbox One because I do not remember the serial number ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support does not restore my account for Xbox One because I do not remember the serial number ...: On September 3, 2017, my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was blocked, on September 5, 2017, the Russian Xbox support service created a request from me to...
  8. What Does the Circled Number in the Bottom Left Corner of Your Xbox One Profile Mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What Does the Circled Number in the Bottom Left Corner of Your Xbox One Profile Mean?: I've been searching for what this means for a while now. Is it something I should worry about? 4f8c8266-ca56-45a5-a611-b08da60a9889
  9. I bought the console order number 227772 not one of the disks does not read prevezli broken ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the console order number 227772 not one of the disks does not read prevezli broken ...: sent not working console very disappointed with your work aa4423ac-4758-4ec9-b295-a2d59010ccc4
  10. Does 343 Industries have a contact e mail or phone number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does 343 Industries have a contact e mail or phone number?: I can't find it on Google anywhere :s? I really need some help on how to contact them directly please. 229d80a0-a5d8-41d1-a46a-e0c861df19ac