What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?

Discus and support What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; All of the sudden all my games and apps that have installed on internal HD and External HD memory storages. I'm curious what it means. I noticed it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xArkSlade08x, Jul 31, 2022.

1. What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?

All of the sudden all my games and apps that have installed on internal HD and External HD memory storages.

I'm curious what it means. I noticed it when deciding to use my console last night.

submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xArkSlade08x, Jul 31, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

General games question

Hi Machetefaceslap, The controller icon in the corner means you have dlc installed for that game/app, and the green * in the white triangle in the top right of the game/app means that it has been updated.
  3. Tyler6304 Win User

“Instillation Stopped” as soon as I start downloading

It didn’t work. I’m also noticing that it has the Series X|S optimized the logo in the bottom right hand corner, but there is no other edition that doesn’t have that.
  4. sniffles x Win User

Double Tiles on your homepage

One instance is most likely on the bottom right as that is the tile that shows what's in the disc tray. The other tiles at the bottom show your most recently used games or apps, hence one of those tiles also shows the game you have just stopped playing.
  5. WPAK Win User

Gold working on Xbox one but not on Pc

Just to be sure, what country does it show in the bottom left corner when you are on het Games with Gold page? Assuming you mean the xbox.com GwG page
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

What does the white triangle icon mean?

The controller+ it has DLC
Thema:

What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X?

1. What does triangle logo mean at the bottom corner of games and apps tiles on my Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - does triangle logo

2. Why does Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Dragon Quest XI S Definitive Edition not work?: I first bought the game over a year ago and it worked and played fine, really enjoyed the game. Doing a second playthrough and around a week or so ago, it just suddenly doesn't work. I mean the...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control...: I am trying to leverage the Samsung games hub and the Xbox app within here and am unable to use a Bluetooth controller. I can go into the pairing options and get the controller connected, but once...
  4. Why does only the home button work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does only the home button work?: I’ve reset and updated my controller but only the home button and joysticks work. It’s connected and it has a fully charged battery. The USB cord doesn’t help either. It will randomly disconnect...
  5. Does Xbox X Series supports BDXL reading?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox X Series supports BDXL reading?: Hi, I wanted to watch a movie from a Blu-ray disc. It is a copy I made on a BDXL 100 GB Verbatim disc but Xbox can't read it. Blu-ray player app gives a message that disc can't be read. At the...
  6. Why does my Xbox not boot up?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox not boot up?: A few days ago, I recently uninstalled Fall Guys, considering that was the game that glitched mostly on my Xbox One S and since then, either I get the animation intro or it just does not show up....
  7. Why does Xbox think i am in a Family?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Xbox think i am in a Family?: Hello all. I am having trouble accessing multiple features on this account. when i try to access them, it says that i can't as i am in a family safety thing. However, when i check my family...
  8. What does it mean when a gamertag itself is red?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What does it mean when a gamertag itself is red?: I have recently found a few gamertag that aren't white (I use dark theme) on my Xbox One. Instead, they are red. What does this mean given we cannot customize the color our tags are? I did some...
  9. Does anyone know of a good program that gets an overhead(map) view of a Minecraft world?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know of a good program that gets an overhead(map) view of a Minecraft world?: All of the ones I have seen have been from like 5-10 years ago and are all out of date. I just want to get an image of what my Minecraft world would look like from above that isn't just the...
  10. What does the white triangle icon mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does the white triangle icon mean?: So i noticed this strange white triangle with a green dot icon in the top right corner of some games in my "games and apps overview". What does it mean? Also what does the controller+ icon in the...