What end of a game's life has made you the saddest ?

Discus and support What end of a game's life has made you the saddest ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Never had one but I have played game that I wanted a 2nd game but nver got one that made me sad 49babbc9-f853-4f95-a838-07ba1384d6a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InsanKilla clan, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM.

1. What end of a game's life has made you the saddest ?

Never had one but I have played game that I wanted a 2nd game but nver got one that made me sad

:)

InsanKilla clan, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM
Thema:

What end of a game's life has made you the saddest ?

1. What end of a game's life has made you the saddest ? - Similar Threads - end game's life

2. The end of 2019 is fast approaching. What is your best game of the 2010's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The end of 2019 is fast approaching. What is your best game of the 2010's?: From 2010 to the end of 2019 there will have been some defining games. What is your favourite? Minecraft Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Skyrim Portal 2 Mass Effect 2 Bioshock Infinite...
  3. Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox game pass end 30 days after purchase?: I couldn't find an answer for this anywhere, but does Xbox Game pass end 30 days after purchase or at the end of the month? I would like to know this because i would like to know if I get it now...
  4. When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?

in XboX Insiders
    When does the Beta end for Xbox Game Pass (PC)?: submitted by /u/InvalidChickenEater [link] [comments]
  5. Avengers end game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Avengers end game: alguien sabe cuando agregaran el idioma español para la pelicula de avengers end game? ____ [Translation - Does anyone know when they will add the Spanish language to the avengers end game...
  6. adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?: i read no more bc games because everybody working in the next xbox and the next console to bc all xbox one games any info? i really angry this, many legendary games have xbox not make bc...
  7. Backwards compatibility program ending, what games would you have liked to be BC? +What did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility program ending, what games would you have liked to be BC? +What did...: Edit: Okay, so...I decided to edit this post. Because it was negative and angsty, and I was tired of looking at it. Plus I kinda wrote it while I was depressed, y'know? So instead, what games...
  8. Issues downloading certain games, at a dead end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading certain games, at a dead end?: Hi, as many others did today I decided to get a Microsoft Game Pass for PC today. Things went smoothly until I tried to download a game, Forza Horizon 4 to be exact, and instead ran into a...
  9. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?: I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I...
  10. End of Life Forza Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    End of Life Forza Games: Good morning, I am looking for Forza Horizon 1 or Forza Motorsport 5 games on the Xbox Marketplace and I found that they are not available for purchasing. I have also found some prepaid cards...