What end of a game's life has made you the saddest ?

Discus and support What end of a game's life has made you the saddest ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Never had one but I have played game that I wanted a 2nd game but nver got one that made me sad 49babbc9-f853-4f95-a838-07ba1384d6a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InsanKilla clan, Dec 2, 2019.

1. What end of a game's life has made you the saddest ?

Never had one but I have played game that I wanted a 2nd game but nver got one that made me sad

:)

InsanKilla clan, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Nickmasterluke Win User

Personally, no one doesn't surprise me what could happen is that I don't like the game to end.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Halo 2, it showed it was the end of a era of a good game
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

I never had such an instance in my life but even if it did would not make me sad.
  5. Etag_Mixer Win User

Star wars galaxies on PC - I kept in touch with quite a few friends that had moved away afte runi by playing this at the same time while catching up and keeping in touch.

The servers going off line meant that for a large portion of the group we ended up losing regular contact, not totally game related but it did have an impact
  6. Hisket Win User

A few Mmo's that i played back in the day (swordsman online) have shut down. Good times :')
Thema:

1. What end of a game's life has made you the saddest ? - Similar Threads - end game's life

2. Is game streaming from Xbox to Windows 10 ending?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is game streaming from Xbox to Windows 10 ending?: When I open the Xbox Console Companion app to stream games from my Xbox to my Surface Pro 3, there's a message on the left side of the window that says "The new Xbox App is replacing the Xbox...
  3. Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstall Xbox Game Pass game after subscription has ended (PC): How can I uninstall a game that I downloaded from Xbox Game Pass for PC after the subscription has ended? The game does not get found under "Apps" > "Apps & Features" in Settings and can neither...
  4. 6 game win streak on siege ended with an abandon sanction because of this update out of nowhere

in XboX Insiders
    6 game win streak on siege ended with an abandon sanction because of this update out of nowhere: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mystickingkai [link] [comments]
  5. Got charged for a game I didn’t end up getting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged for a game I didn’t end up getting: I paid for modern warfare digital standard edition on the xbox store and it said error on our side try again so I did cos I thought it might have been an error but it showed an error again and I...
  6. "Try again later - Something happened on our end" error when trying to install game on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    "Try again later - Something happened on our end" error when trying to install game on PC: I want to install Sea of Thieves but I keep getting the "Try again later - Something happened on our end" error. I've tried several fixes online, including a full restart and resetting the app. I...
  7. Xbox game pass game says trial ended but still have subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass game says trial ended but still have subscription: So this morning i hop on xbox to try to play some borderlands 2 from the handsome collection niether it or the pre sequel work it just says your subscription or trial has ended i can play other...
  8. Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game...: Game Pass Quest- Play Game Pass ends in 15 hours is not working I tried 32 different Game pass games and still have no credit. I have had 39 days straight of daily completions, this will break my...
  9. Xbox One S games after ENDING subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S games after ENDING subscription: I have an Xbox One S, with Ultimate subscription. Now, i can download free games and some games with discounted rates. My question is, once i unsubscribe my monthly Ultimate pack, will i still be...
  10. End of Life Forza Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    End of Life Forza Games: Good morning, I am looking for Forza Horizon 1 or Forza Motorsport 5 games on the Xbox Marketplace and I found that they are not available for purchasing. I have also found some prepaid cards...