What exactly is 0x87e1000a

Discus and support What exactly is 0x87e1000a in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried loading a game a while ago and got this code, and again more recently can someone please tell me how to fix it? Talking to Microsoft does not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SUCKITUP, Jul 8, 2019.

1. SUCKITUP
    SUCKITUP Guest

I tried loading a game a while ago and got this code, and again more recently can someone please tell me how to fix it? Talking to Microsoft does not help! It is also a play anywhere game and gives the same message on console and on Windows Pc.

It is code 0x87e1000a.

:)

SUCKITUP, Jul 8, 2019
  2. SUCKITUP Win User

I already did this a while ago with no avail. But thanks for the tip. I have posted on many of forums without much help. As well as the Ambassadors forum. I also have googled the
    [Mod Removed - See Guidelines] out of this error code.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello SuckItUp,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, that error code doesn't seem to be in our

error code database.
    I would recommend reporting this issue through the insider hub :

1. On your console, install the
      Xbox Insider Hub
      app (if you don’t already have it).
    2. Hold down the Xbox button
      on the controller.
    3. On the power menu, select Report a problem.
    4. Describe the problem in detail, including when it happened, if you saw any specific error codes or messages, and if you were using any specific games, software, hardware, or accessories when you encountered the problem.

Aside from that, are there any troubleshooting steps that you have already tried?
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

0x87e1000a

5. Andre' Arnett-Braun Win User

0x87e1000a

Hello, PraetorianEh!

I'm sorry that you're experiencing issues with making purchases.

What troubleshooting have you done? Did you try to power cycle your console?
  6. TimidMinds Win User

0x87e1000a

Thema:

1. What exactly is 0x87e1000a - Similar Threads - exactly 0x87e1000a

2. Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore: Okay, long story short, I was in Xbox app to change my profile picture. I clicked on it so I could use my own images for a profile picture, but it said “due to your past behavior, you can’t upload...
  3. Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not exactly a question, rather a 'fessing up lol: You guys are probably aware of my previous posts regarding my inabilty to play my downloaded games. Well I finally got my brain in gear. Difficult sometimes as I'm past my sell by date...
  4. What is it meaning exactly

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is it meaning exactly: Are they meaning what is the senders adress or reciever in the top [img] 159b1880-6ca5-4817-9fdb-0dd8961d045f
  5. What is it meaning exactly

in XBoX on Mobile
    What is it meaning exactly: [Mod Removed – Large Image]. is this good enough d8f70fcc-4f7a-45d2-adfc-dfe260fe2d9d
  6. How do I find out exactly what my ban was for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out exactly what my ban was for?: I would just like to know exactly why I was chat banned on xbox. I cannot recall saying anything to anyone that wasn't my friend and all in good fun. I have gone onto the enforcement site but can...
  7. Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact)

in XBoX Rewards
    Ive been a member for 9 years (14 to be exact): One of the missions is being a member for over 9 years. ansd I have bought so many digital downloads on here and I have been a very active player in this community. Could you please deposite the...
  8. How do i check my xbox gold anniversary exact date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i check my xbox gold anniversary exact date?: How do i check my xbox gold anniversary exact date? i want to know when the 5 on my profile turns to a 6 5c93dc11-3df5-421f-b9fa-10e21837b25e
  9. How do i check my xbox gold anniversary exact date?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i check my xbox gold anniversary exact date?: How do i check my xbox gold anniversary exact date? i want to know when the 5 on my profile turns to a 6 5c93dc11-3df5-421f-b9fa-10e21837b25e
  10. Can i know the exact reason my account was suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i know the exact reason my account was suspended?: my account was suspended for "Cheating" i need to know what cheating i was doing. I was not cheating at all and im very furious at the ban. I'm thinking about just trading my xbox in because that...