What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

Discus and support What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want Battletoads to make an appearance, as well as a slew of other old SEGA titles lol e03920d0-499e-427b-8fad-ea426d1d6a51 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WarpedAtari02, Jun 3, 2019.

1. What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3?

I want Battletoads to make an appearance, as well as a slew of other old SEGA titles lol

:)

WarpedAtari02, Jun 3, 2019
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Gears 5, Halo Infinite, and something from the publishers like Capcom.
  3. IQuietQI Win User

I have 3 games

1.halo

2.gears of war

3.cyberpunk

Hopefully there great reveals and have some sort of release date
  4. PilotSplitter Win User

A solution for using unautherized hardware! I am frustrated to play against those Mouse and keyboard players!
  5. Alanisreno Win User

I cant wait for halo man that and hoping to hear about a destroy all humans remake or a new cod
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

i want a surprise, totally new ip
Thema:

1. What game are you hoping will be revealed at E3? - Similar Threads - game are hoping

2. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...
  3. What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What key features is everyone hoping for with the new Halo: Infinite game?: Just hoping for a good single player campaign. e100ced4-693f-4bcd-90e8-c0b4752a81c0
  4. 下位互換ゲームの希望 [Backward Compatibility game Hope ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    下位互換ゲームの希望 [Backward Compatibility game Hope ]: Xbox360のGuiltyGear2の下位互換を希望します。 現在GuiltyGear2はメーカーがsteamに移植版を出しています。 しし、360版から不完全な移植であること。 またサーバーが弱く、対戦ゲー として 陥があること。 などの理由でヘビーユーザーは不満を抱えています。 他のゲー では代替できないゲー 性の為、互換を求めるユーザーは多いです。...
  5. 我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation: My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation: My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get...: 我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation) My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get back faa58b2d-1740-4250-8764-9eca5052275d
  6. the holidays are just over 2 weeks away what games are you hoping to get under the tree

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the holidays are just over 2 weeks away what games are you hoping to get under the tree: i hope to get just cause 4 because it looks amazing and with the tornado i can look forward to soaring high for some of the best views around 1293f895-81e3-494e-837b-2cec804fe1f3
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hope it works

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hope it works: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Hope it works hard rest your Xbox by holding it in till it turns off ,than wait for 10-15 seconds and than play 66eeece3-6be4-48a8-94a7-910a050ecb8e
  8. I hope these games make it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I hope these games make it: I hope Original Xbox games become playable on Xbox One, because then I'll be able to play a game that's been sitting on my 360 for years but was unable to play. I also hope that Assassins Creed 4...
  9. I have bought gears of war 4, hoping to get the codes/tokens for the other games. I did not ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought gears of war 4, hoping to get the codes/tokens for the other games. I did not ...: I have bought Gears of war 4. I would like to get the codes for the xbox 360, because what made me buy gears 4, was this promotion. I hope to get the codes soon. Thanks...
  10. LF some people for MPer Bionic Commando! I am into my back log of games and hoping to play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    LF some people for MPer Bionic Commando! I am into my back log of games and hoping to play ...: LF some people for MPer Bionic Commando! I am into my back log of games and hoping to play this with people. Online play is still up and I only need a minimum of 3 more players to get a MPer...