What game have you played through the most?

Discus and support What game have you played through the most? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have to agree on your 2 titles - if I section it off into a few segements in my life here it would go. Teens- Final Fantasy VII Early twenties -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tech117ad, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Tech117ad
    Tech117ad Guest

I have to agree on your 2 titles - if I section it off into a few segements in my life here it would go.

Teens- Final Fantasy VII

Early twenties - Halo Series

Late twenties - Mass Effect

Currently - The Division series

Great question!

:)

Tech117ad, Apr 15, 2019
  2. patthegamer90 Win User

Mine would be all the dragon age and mass effect games cause the story is amazing!
  3. IRB Win User

Probably Mass Effect, have played through the story many times with different options and difficulties.
  4. DKAY20101 Win User

Elder scrolls oblivion, even to this day I still play it.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Skyrim, hands down. Oblivion comes in fairly close too, but yeah, Skyrim.
  6. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I would have to say either the GTA series or RDR series. Rockstar the best!
Thema:

1. What game have you played through the most? - Similar Threads - game played through

2. Xbox Live Status when playing a Steam game through Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Status when playing a Steam game through Xbox App: When playing a game I have purchased & downloaded through Steam but launched through the Xbox app, my online status shows "Xbox App" and I can't upload/share game captures. When I try to share a...
  3. Can I play game audio through speakers and chat audio through my Xbox One controller’s ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play game audio through speakers and chat audio through my Xbox One controller’s ...: I have Windows 10, plug in my Xbox One controller through USB, and the controller is the updated version with the 3.5mm jack (no Bluetooth) to which I connect the Xbox included headset. I’ve...
  4. Going online to play games through Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Going online to play games through Gold: We bought Live Gold this morning and when we try to go online to play Rocket League it says verification failed. I went into my account and my purchase was listed so that is not the issue. How do...
  5. Game not playing after buying it through xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not playing after buying it through xbox store: I bought Battlefield 1 not long after release on my main account from the online xbox store. Now when I try to start it it tells me to sign into the account that bought even though I am. I have...
  6. how do i start over to play through whole game again have finished level 99 and want to start ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i start over to play through whole game again have finished level 99 and want to start ...: How do i start game over to get second set of awards have all the points i can get now completed level 99 and have collected everything i can get ae49de9e-e88d-4ea9-898b-076132ee88f5
  7. Game Audio is playing through Xbox one mic, I can't hear people talking over game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Audio is playing through Xbox one mic, I can't hear people talking over game audio: the game audio is playing through my Xbox mic headset and I can't hear anyone talking to me. I would prefer if the game audio just played through my tv (like a normal mic), can someone help me...
  8. Game does not display on xbox.com in 'my games' but I can play it normally through Xbox One.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game does not display on xbox.com in 'my games' but I can play it normally through Xbox One.: Hello, I have a problem. I bought Xbox One with two games included: 1) Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition 2) Rise of The Tomb Raider I redemeed codes shorthly via console after I got Xbox One...
  9. Recorded Video Game Clips stop playing part way through. But works for friends.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recorded Video Game Clips stop playing part way through. But works for friends.: Hello, My brother has an Xbox One that he records different game clips on. When he tries to watch the clips that he has recorded through Game DVR, the clip will stop playing part way through....
  10. Game audio playing through party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio playing through party chat: Okay, so I've been having a problem with the last few headsets I've bought playing my game audio through the mic. I can use it without any problem, but the people I'm talking to can hear my game...