What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

Discus and support What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starlink is a very fun and enjoyable game 1c8caadd-987d-4ebb-871e-4cb2b441f8b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lilbak82, Aug 12, 2019.

1. lilbak82
    lilbak82 Guest

What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

Starlink is a very fun and enjoyable game

:)

lilbak82, Aug 12, 2019
  2. banky71 Win User

To me its the Ghost Recon games.
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

Observer is a cool game very strange it's like Dues Ex meets Frankenstein meets 1984
  4. JTL1E Win User

The Life is strange series is really good, I loved the entire series its honestly soo good
  5. ZeroMoustafah Win User

I'll always say The binding of Isaac needs more attention. Especially with the final dlc dropping most likely in December.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hm, maybe It's Quiz Time or Shadow Complex?
Thema:

1. What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend? - Similar Threads - game are underrated

2. Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks

in XboX Insiders
    Party & Game Notification Issue - Ongoing 4 Weeks: This might be related to the XboxOutages Twitter post: https://twitter.com/XboxOutages/status/1229827921990189056?s=19 I have also posted this on r/Xboxone before seeing the above tweet....
  3. Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games: Hello all. I've tried to download the last 2 free games with gold Backwards Compatible games, and everytime I click on see price it says " Sorry we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  4. Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer play online with old compatibility Xbox 360 games on Xbox One S: Hi All, I need some help/advice for my son please? My son has many backward compatibility Xbox 360 games he plays online with using his Xbox One S console, all are disc used and downloaded onto...
  5. Games stopped loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games stopped loading: Hello folks.. I have recently run into an issue that has me STUMPED. I bought Rage 2 off of gamepass.... Almost beat the game after several weeks when suddenly, no volume (at all). I saved and...
  6. Game Disc not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disc not installing: My Red dead redemption won't install. The disc itself has not even a hint of a scratch or any damage at all. I've tried going off line to install it and I cleared my local saved games but nothing...
  7. Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I currently have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my account for an xbox one and have added my wife and children to my family. If I were to purchase another xbox one and sign in with another...
  8. Games That Had Underrated Mulitplayers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games That Had Underrated Mulitplayers: I have to admit that the Assassins Creed multiplayer aspect is a little under rated 956d7657-770f-425d-abe1-07418b391ccc
  9. Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?: I feel the Costume Quest games are underrated. I had so much fun with these games and love replaying them around Halloween. 1434a740-aca8-4df6-bdd0-ed0da24401af
  10. Top 5 Most Underrated/Underappreciated Games Ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Top 5 Most Underrated/Underappreciated Games Ever: I enjoyed every second of Spec Ops The Line as well. Such a good story and a true "omg what have I just done?" moment. The ending was just superb. So good I had to play it through again...