What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

Discus and support What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starlink is a very fun and enjoyable game 1c8caadd-987d-4ebb-871e-4cb2b441f8b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lilbak82, Aug 12, 2019.

1. lilbak82
    lilbak82 Guest

What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

Starlink is a very fun and enjoyable game

:)

lilbak82, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Gargoyle1965 Win User

Valiant Hearts is very underrated. Its short but will require several play throughs to get all if the collectables.
  3. The Cow Ruler Win User

I will have to check those games out then for sure. I would have to say vampyr, we happy few and my time at portia are pretty great games i ran into because of gamepass
  4. Mystic SL Win User

I think that brawlhalla is pretty underrated because its really fun they keep up with there updates and you are able to play with many friends. And its free
  5. Jav0r Win User

Duck Life: Battle released recently and it was fun to play with. A lot of variation in the mini games.
  6. Trilliin Win User

My Time at Portia. Fans of Stardew Valley would love this game.
    I agree, My Time at Portia, was a pleasant surprise for me. It is a relaxed pace game and definitely deserves a little more attention.
Thema:

1. What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend? - Similar Threads - game are underrated

2. in game camera not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    in game camera not working: Zoo tycoon ultimate edition . I do this campaign under original campaign called photo sensitive it has animals for you to adopt and than to take pictures of . I have clicked all the button pressed...
  3. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...
  4. 360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Spiel funktioniert nicht richtig auf One [Mod Translation - 360 game does not work...: Hallo, Ich bräuchte ein wenig Hilfe. Ich habe ein Spiel gekauft für 360 und auf der One spielen wollen. Ist abwärtskompatibel. Und ich muss zum speichern ein Profil herunterladen. Hatte vorher...
  5. I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Left Minecraft Beta and I Lost All My In Game Purchases: The beta was given to me by force when they accidentally pushed out the wrong update in March and at the time i didnt know there was a way out so i kept playing. i never really had an issue except...
  6. Game pass issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issues: I purchased the game pass ultimate. I downloaded 2 games and when I try to start either game I get an error code stating I need to upgrade to game pass. When I check my account I was charged and...
  7. Suscripción Xbox Game Pass PC pagada y no deja descargar [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    Suscripción Xbox Game Pass PC pagada y no deja descargar [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...: He comprado la suscripción por 3 meses (3,99€) a Xbox Game Pass y cuando abro la aplicación Xbox (beta) en el PC, entro con mi cuenta y no puedo descargar ningún juego. Cuando lo intento me...
  8. Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass satın aldım oyun indirmiyor [Edit - Transaltion] - Xbox game pass I bought...: Hello Neighbor oyununu indirmeye tıkladığımda disk seçmemi söylüyor.C veya D diskinide denediğimde aynı hatayı alıyorum.Hata kodu: 0x803f8001 [Edit - Translation] - Hello Neighbor tells me to...
  9. Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games you feel are underrated or have gone unnoticed?: I feel the Costume Quest games are underrated. I had so much fun with these games and love replaying them around Halloween. 1434a740-aca8-4df6-bdd0-ed0da24401af
  10. Top 5 Most Underrated/Underappreciated Games Ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Top 5 Most Underrated/Underappreciated Games Ever: I enjoyed every second of Spec Ops The Line as well. Such a good story and a true "omg what have I just done?" moment. The ending was just superb. So good I had to play it through again...