What game would you like to see remastered?

Discus and support What game would you like to see remastered? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A remake of fallout new vegas would be cool but i cant think of anything else at the moment 5c9c6e34-04f7-415b-9148-c11f88fcf84a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimidMinds, Jul 17, 2019.

1. TimidMinds
    TimidMinds Guest

A remake of fallout new vegas would be cool but i cant think of anything else at the moment

:)

TimidMinds, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Emo Goggles Win User

a few older xbox originals tbh. like jade empire.
  3. Shahid B Malik Win User

I believe the street fighter games are already available as a port, but totally agreed a remaster would be most welcome!
  4. AuraWolf Win User

The Matrix Path Of Neo for me, I loved the Matrix series and that game was my childhood.
  5. NFR Yearwood Win User

Forza motorsport 4 and fight night series
  6. Allebas Win User

Any True Crime game and GTA Vice City.
Thema:

1. What game would you like to see remastered? - Similar Threads - game remastered

2. What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?: Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming. 76e9befb-7d2d-433b-aaf9-c404275ffebd
  3. could microsoft make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    could microsoft make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one: could you guys make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one 1fa554d3-9a6c-4708-8e6d-d4da065a863b
  4. What Game Would You Like A Remaster Of?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Game Would You Like A Remaster Of?: I'd like to see a remaster of Burnout: Revenge, best of the franchise in my view! baa03cfa-b72f-4441-aa06-18b52e3f4814
  5. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One Remastered: Hey guys and gals. I picked up Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - if anyone is up for some coop please message me. My GT is: [img] 755721dc-3567-4aa0-925c-24deb5fab068
  6. AC3 Remastered: Slow Install from Disc and Forced Update Render Game Unplayable

in XBoX on Consoles
    AC3 Remastered: Slow Install from Disc and Forced Update Render Game Unplayable: I'm installing from the disc. It's been 17 hours and it's at 5%. This is insane. I've had bigger downloads install faster. I won't be able to even play the game today. I took it offline and but...
  7. Recording a Game (Bioshock Remastered)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording a Game (Bioshock Remastered): I really want to record Bioshock Remastered to my Hardrive it is 3.0. all the other games seems to work except this game please fix. 87a0322f-3dbd-431f-a7c5-2ba0f01b07b4
  8. Asking if Xbox can remaster an old PlayStation game called xenogears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking if Xbox can remaster an old PlayStation game called xenogears: Hey my name is and I was just wondering with the ff7 remaster for Xbox one got me thinking about an old game I use to play on PlayStation it was a very under rated game it one of the best...
  9. 0x8015DC0C i want to play game Age of Empire Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8015DC0C i want to play game Age of Empire Remaster: I start game , but not work.. 0x8015DC0C error... 5d59f746-9da8-49f6-b8bf-d429ea61cb71
  10. Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...: These are some idea suggestions: Ubisoft, Microsoft, and Xbox live should start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) this year with single player with stories from the game and books about...