What game would you like to see remastered?

Discus and support What game would you like to see remastered? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A remake of fallout new vegas would be cool but i cant think of anything else at the moment 5c9c6e34-04f7-415b-9148-c11f88fcf84a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimidMinds, Jul 17, 2019.

1. TimidMinds
    TimidMinds Guest

A remake of fallout new vegas would be cool but i cant think of anything else at the moment

:)

TimidMinds, Jul 17, 2019
  2. The SolidEgg Win User

Grand Theft Auto 3 - Vice City - San Andreas
  3. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Kingdoms of Alalur Reckoning for me. Adored that game and its mechanics on 360. Would love to see that plays now in 4k on the X.
  4. Balistic Chick Win User

I personally would like the first Fable to be remastered, would love to play it with some new graphics
  5. Vondiehmon Win User

I would LOVE to see Mass Effect 1, 2 , and 3 remastered. Great series!!!
  6. SuprX BR Win User

The J-rpg its a game type that i miss o. Xbox one, maybe some from 360 will be a good inclusion.
Thema:

1. What game would you like to see remastered? - Similar Threads - game remastered

2. The Simpsons Game Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Simpsons Game Remastered: I think I'd rather have a whole new game than a remaster, I always love the idea of playing games I had when I was younger but the novelty of it seems to wear off fairly quickly....
  3. Old classic game to be remade/remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old classic game to be remade/remastered: Ah I've only ever played the mobile version. I would play it on xbox for sure. Anything Simpsons is bound to be wanted by many surely. e6bafc8f-fcd8-449d-9bdd-bcacff278347
  4. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?: Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa
  5. AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC3 Remastered game patches don't show up for download: Ubisoft directed me to contact XBox Support after first telling me they fixed the issue and then telling me they can't push patch downloads to the console. I have gone through all of the...
  6. Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.: I like them when they're done with really updated graphics and any dlc is included. If I have to rebuy dlc, or if it's not really a big improvement on graphics, I'll pass on it....
  7. What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some Microsoft game series you’d like to see revived/remastered?: Crimson Skies or Brute Force. Crimson was on of the first live titles I ever played and it really pulled me into online gaming. 76e9befb-7d2d-433b-aaf9-c404275ffebd
  8. could microsoft make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    could microsoft make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one: could you guys make the xbox 360 game DARK backwards compatibility or remaster it for xbox one 1fa554d3-9a6c-4708-8e6d-d4da065a863b
  9. What Game Would You Like A Remaster Of?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Game Would You Like A Remaster Of?: I'd like to see a remaster of Burnout: Revenge, best of the franchise in my view! baa03cfa-b72f-4441-aa06-18b52e3f4814
  10. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition - Xbox One Remastered: Hey guys and gals. I picked up Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - if anyone is up for some coop please message me. My GT is: [img] 755721dc-3567-4aa0-925c-24deb5fab068