What games are you guys playing?

Discus and support What games are you guys playing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4, Resident Evil HD and Sea of Thieves 4591f854-8dd9-4f8e-ac45-5f8cb1aa47bc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MFS Maypop, May 26, 2019.

1. MFS Maypop
    MFS Maypop Guest

Forza Horizon 4, Resident Evil HD and Sea of Thieves

:)

MFS Maypop, May 26, 2019
  2. NEVER_FEAR Win User

I am playing Sea of Thieves on a daily basis, it is so much fun!
  3. master pilladas Win User

I have been playing Fortnite and Ninja Gaiden
  4. BowenB23 Win User

About to finish my collectible run through of Vampyr. I did get through my "pacifist" playthrough which was annoying. I really like the game but the load times are killing me.
  5. JayMax1111 Win User

I've been playing a lot of NHL 19 recently and ive gotta say im getting pretty damn good at it! I've never been one for sports games to be honest but I downloaded this one as it was on ea access and im very glad I did!
  6. Edgarour Win User

Pubg,

Sea of thieves

Nier automata

Forza horizon 4

Life is Strange
Thema:

1. What games are you guys playing? - Similar Threads - games are guys

2. Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Antagonist or "Bad Guys" in games who aren't actually bad?: Sometimes we play games where the people who we are fighting are just evil for the sake of being evil. But occasionally we will run into a so called villain who actually isn't a horrible person....
  3. Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do any of you guys game on PC using the games anywhere: I been playing Gears of War on my laptop when my girlfriend kicks my off the TV. 79573cb3-beee-4bc1-8881-2e764f360e8e
  4. Guy gets mad at game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guy gets mad at game: Okay so a few days back I was playing forza motorsports 7 virus tag when I toke a guy (Mod Removed- Personal Information) out he started to hit me trying to make me crash game ended but the next...
  5. What are your guys favorite game right now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are your guys favorite game right now?: My favorite game of all time right now has to be HALO MCC. I put a lot of time in that and really enjoyed it. f454dde0-3e07-41fc-af74-9f27b971b0bf
  6. After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.: After a game of Rocket League, a player (who we defeated several times) started messaging me and my friend afterwards. Me and my friend only messaged him the phrase, "no u" whenever he messaged us...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: You guys need to fix this now Its the old xbox wireless. Hard wired im fine, but my son is having your issue and when I go wireless its happening...
  8. Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox (MAINLY GTA, but open to other games): Im a guy looking to play with more girls on xbox. i dont really like playing with guys since they act like they know everything. so add me if you wanna play. 39f26f53-47cc-419c-a69a-95ba7a855987
  9. Family guy game for Xbox original Backwards compatible For Xbox one was my favourite game ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family guy game for Xbox original Backwards compatible For Xbox one was my favourite game ...: yeah I played that game over and over again and even buying another copy for my Xbox original just hopefully you get it on Xbox one soon I just want to buy it off the Xbox store it’s hardball to...
  10. I was suspended for killing one guy in a game that wasn't team based.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was suspended for killing one guy in a game that wasn't team based.: I believe I was falsely reported and my account banned from all online services, I killed a guy and I wasn't in game chat talking trash nor did I send him a message. Why didn't I just get a...