What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

Discus and support What games did everyone get, this Christmas? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. I already got Fallout76 and Battlefield V on preorder this year. So this Christmas I got AC Odyssey and Tomb... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2019.

1. What games did everyone get, this Christmas?

I haven't played Tomb Raider since I was a kid. Which, I suppose, isn't that long ago. Gave take 9 years ago What games did everyone get, this Christmas? :)

How far did you get?

Nathan,

:)

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jan 6, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

RDR2 and BF5, going to have some fun!
  3. BowenB23 Win User

That's awesome, I got one too. Having some issues setting it up though. But I'll figure it out.
  4. T three6ty Win User

lets see I got shadow of the tomb raider , NBA2k19, Battlefront 2 on cyber Monday .

then Christmas eve I got AC: odyssey gold edition

I already beat tomb raider and im loving odyssey so far about 20 hours in yes that's 20 hours in 5 days.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Shadow of Tomb raider for me. Although Game Pass is a gift that keeps giving!!!
    Yeah, and with more games added each month. Defiantly something worth subscribing to, buddy! Even some PC/Xbox games are on there :)

Nathan,
  6. WispyGosling606 Win User

this deals vampyr, crash, spyro and battle charsers

for 2019 kingdom hearts 3, metro exodus, trials rising, ori 2 and gears 5
Thema:

1. What games did everyone get, this Christmas? - Similar Threads - games did everyone

2. The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...: The title states the main issue but to further elaborate I recently purchased Control Ultimate Edition, and when I wanted to add it onto the Xbox My Collection area to play remotely, it only...
  3. Why did you take my game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you take my game sound: I find it hilarious that I'm sitting quietly playing cod being talked to like a dog while they message me harassing me and magically I GET A ENFORCMENT MESSAGE saying I'm now banned from them...
  4. I wanted to cancel my XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, and when I did they charged me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanted to cancel my XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Subscription, and when I did they charged me.: The title says it all, they charged me today, and it says that my subscription ends today. Edit: It already ended, I have lost my money and my Subscription. GG Xbox. What should I do? What is...
  5. [help] Did not receive product in-game after ordering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [help] Did not receive product in-game after ordering: So i ordered 3 supply drop packs for call of duty advanced warfare (one pack today, the other two yesterday). My orders got processed, i got notified via email but i did not receive my products...
  6. i had a pre owned game and they did not put new codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had a pre owned game and they did not put new codes: I was putting in the codes on the cards and they where used! They need to put in new codes in the pre owned games it is very frustrating :( !! I sugest getting not pre owned pls seand me new code...
  7. My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game says something went wrong giveit another try I did and it didn’t work: My game says something went wrong give it another try 6e41cb2d-815c-44a6-8101-5327856d27f0
  8. My game disc did not return after sending console to Xbox Support for power issue (...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game disc did not return after sending console to Xbox Support for power issue (...: I had my Xbox One S replaced given I had a power issue and the console would not turn on. I noted there was Mortal Kombat XL game disc inside the console with the Xbox agent prior to collection of...
  9. I reset and wanted to keep games and apps it did that what I’m wondering is did it also...

in XboX Insiders
    I reset and wanted to keep games and apps it did that what I’m wondering is did it also...: Just need some help submitted by /u/slimeyx3 [link] [comments]
  10. purchased game did not show up in my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased game did not show up in my games: purchased game did not show up in my games c8956ef0-0e75-4ff9-81b7-a262455c0cd0