What games do YOU want to see announced at E3

Discus and support What games do YOU want to see announced at E3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title suggests, any games or genres in particular that you're hoping get some announcements at E3? Personally, I hope Rockstar announce a game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wolfilla, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Wolfilla
    Wolfilla Guest

As the title suggests, any games or genres in particular that you're hoping get some announcements at E3?

Personally, I hope Rockstar announce a game or two 'cough' Red Dead 'cough' or something like a definitive edition of GTAV, a new IP from one of the big companies would be nice too, so what are everyone else's thoughts?

:)

Wolfilla, Mar 13, 2014
  2. What do you want to see at E3?

for Chair & Epic to announce a follow up to Shadow Complex if not possible i would wish microsoft spend their time on stage to reach Armature Studios via skype to negotiate a metroidvania style game hell I would not care if the game took place within the Perfect
    Dark or Halo Universe as long as the game was a story driven single player experience.

i want the whole event focused on microsoft studios x1 exclusive games no cod , no kinect mini games.

SL4Y1N6 R34PER, Mar 13, 2014
  3. Bon3zz1001
    Bon3zz1001 Guest
    What do you want to see at E3?

The next MGS game and Metal Gear Risings pc release date. Can't really think of anything else to be honest and I'm not really excited for anything MS is going to show. It's either going to be Kinect related or teasers for Halo / Gears / Fable. Anything else
    will more than likely be a multiplatform game.

Bon3zz1001, Mar 13, 2014
  4. What games do YOU want to see announced at E3

(Open Discussion About This Subject Here)

Windows10XboxOne, Mar 13, 2014
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

(Open Discussion About This Subject Here)
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

I'm so ready for E3 now. Each side better just announce games, I don't want to see any dumb accessories or devices announced, or anything to do with TV/media. Stick to games this E3.
  7. CODukes4 Win User

What do you want to be announced at e3?

Borderlands 3

Red Dead Redemption 2

Far Cry 3

Battlefront

Something mind blowing for the new COD

Minecraft One released that week

The introduction of a few new titles we haven't had yet. Preferably open world adventure.

An advanced full version of Day Z is coming to xbox one.

NFL Sunday Ticket will now be available through Xbox live with an additional subscription fee.

To be continued...
  8. jaihawk Win User

I'm more excited to hear about VR. Need something new I guess.
  9. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Smaller Updates

Any JRPG

Just Cause 3

1080P

Crackdown 3

A sequel to Dragons Dogma

A Fresh take on Bully Scholarship Edition

Two Worlds 3

Something with the Deus Ex Franchise

Games For Gold

Fix for the Full RGB not working properly

SMT
Thema:

1. What games do YOU want to see announced at E3 - Similar Threads - games announced

2. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...: So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In my opinion MK9 or “Mortal Kombat” is one of...
  3. Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phil Spencer Announces Sony And Microsoft Strategic Partnership | Bringing Games to more...: Sounds like a good idea. but with how corporations run things these days id be surprised if its as good as it sounds. but remaining hopeful ill be able to play against some PlayStation gamers...
  4. New Tom Clancy Game to be Announced by Ubisoft on May 9th 2019. PREDICTIONS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Tom Clancy Game to be Announced by Ubisoft on May 9th 2019. PREDICTIONS?: My prediction for the Ubisoft May 9th announcement is Splinter Cell, How about yours? 0cbab405-d034-4fac-a46e-bfde7f20b888
  5. E3 announced games for game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3 announced games for game pass?: The games that were announced on E3 for game pass are not on there. Any reason why? f0a1f4ba-8661-4016-bcfd-50830c215fc0
  6. New Gold member did not get the announced "Gold" price on a game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    New Gold member did not get the announced "Gold" price on a game: Hello everyone, Yesterday, I subscribed to Gold. There is now an offer at 1€ for the first month, I thought it was worth to try it. I subscribed, I paid (by Paypal), I received an email from...
  7. A New Banjo Kazooie Game to be Announced at E3 2018?

in XBoX on Consoles
    A New Banjo Kazooie Game to be Announced at E3 2018?: Well I hope there was one for E3 2017 but it didn't happen let's see what happens in E3 2018. 21c08645-6288-41cb-9f6d-2fffe22758fa
  8. Games with Gold for January announced!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold for January announced!: On Major Nelson's site. The games are: Xbox ONE Killer Instinct: Season 1 Ultra Edition Zheros on Jan 16th Xbox 360 DiRT Showdown Deus Ex: Human Revolution from Jan 16...
  9. Microsoft Announces First 104 Xbox 360 Backward Compatible Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Announces First 104 Xbox 360 Backward Compatible Games: If Fallout 4, Rise of the Tomb Raider, or Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void aren't what you're looking for this week, perhaps a trip to your back catalog is. Microsoft has announced the first slate...
  10. 100 BC Games to be announced!

in XBoX on Consoles
    100 BC Games to be announced!: According to IGN 100 BC games will be announced come Nov. 9th with all of them becoming available when the New Xbox One Experience officially launches! Now, to be fair, most of you have probably...