What games should they add on xbox pass?

Discus and support What games should they add on xbox pass? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox pass is out right now in beta version and of course it has some problems for some people for some other its working pretty well but everyone want... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ThorX360, Aug 26, 2019.

1. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest

A Plague Tale: Innocence would be a great GamePass game imho.

:)

ThorX360, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

They should add the old star wars games like kotor, republic commando, force unleashed, battlefront, etc.
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

I think the games on the Xbox gamepass are all perfect but the PC gamepass could do with more games added on there
  4. Alpinepro Win User

Currently I think the library of games are good, but as long as Game Pass has two current released games and a collection of pass hit games, the Game Pass while not perfect for each gamer is a great value for many.
  5. NafrayuNox Win User

I have been hoping for Fallout 76 for some time. Although I have to say I'm quite happy with Dead by Daylight for now 😁
  6. CrunkMunk Win User

Kingdom Hearts 3 or maybe a GTA 5 (that would be pretty cool but very unlikely with Rockstar)
Thema:

1. What games should they add on xbox pass? - Similar Threads - games should add

2. We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We should be able to choose whether or not to install 4K game content on Xbox One X.: I don't know about you, but I bought my Xbox One X to have the best gaming experience possible. I don't own a 4K TV, but I was hoping to benefit from the upgrades to have better framerates....
  3. How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...: When I encounter under age children on age restricted games I personally block that account regardless if it my have an adult user. I have heard to many horror storys about adult men talking under...
  4. I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on...: I have Gold membership and Gold April offer should include game TC's GRAW2 , however on Slovak market this game is not included and Xbox live is asking me for 9,99 EUR to purchase this game even...
  5. Which TV Show or Movie should be made into a Video Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which TV Show or Movie should be made into a Video Game?: Most times we hear about video games being made into Movies. But if it was the other way around, what movie or TV should be made into a game? 61445f50-0669-4fab-9432-8656e4fab0f9
  6. Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should Ubisoft and Microsoft start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) for xbox one or...: These are some idea suggestions: Ubisoft, Microsoft, and Xbox live should start remastered Assassin's Creed (1st game) this year with single player with stories from the game and books about...
  7. Should I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later: Not sure install games use internet data and why the xbox one doesnt have rest mode feature.Sorry for asking this alot.How do I get to play each game without the disc and how do I buy licence.I...
  8. Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?: I've had my 360 for about ten years now and it's been great. Recently, I got hooked on Dragon Age and discovered that although I was able to purchase the disc version of DA: Inquisition, two major...
  9. Games not Installing like they should

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not Installing like they should: i have tried and tried and tried but still would not succed. I cant play the games i want because of microsofts ability to troll you and make you go through hoops just to install a games. Just...
  10. Original Xbox Game You Should Add

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Game You Should Add: Microsoft you should bring a game loved by everyone NBA Street V3 65cc186c-d9fc-4762-b8bd-04dc3bde6cd6