What games to do visit every year?

Discus and support What games to do visit every year? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Probably star wars or plants vs zombies 0dcd9d7f-fce5-4bf9-8b54-3c21043f7f7a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by greedyflashmast, Jan 24, 2020.

1. What games to do visit every year?

Probably star wars or plants vs zombies

:)

greedyflashmast, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Nrxb Win User

I visit GTA 5 every year with all my friends and play a lot of races.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Would be Gears of war for me
  4. micronrb Win User

I feel you on New Vegas. I need to replay Skyrim.
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

On xbox its skyrim, love it

But the other game I play still is the original xcom UFO / enemy unknown. Such a great game
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation, Rome: Total War, and Halo Reach
Thema:

1. What games to do visit every year? - Similar Threads - games visit every

2. Xbox game streaming app cant sign in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming app cant sign in: Everytime I try to sign in it gives me the cannot sign in, there was an issue signing in. Try again later message. Had no problem before but now I can not sign in. submitted by /u/lethiefic...
  3. 5 More Games Added to Project xCloud

in XboX Insiders
    5 More Games Added to Project xCloud: [IMG] Hi All - Today we added 5 new games into Project xCloud. Let us know what you think! The list includes: A Plague Tale: Innocence Age of Wonders: Planetfall Cities: Skylines Journey to...
  4. Please tell me the list of 4gb best game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please tell me the list of 4gb best game: Can u please tell me the list of best games which can play 4gb ram I found this link on the net can anybody confirm me is it good...
  5. Idea about new Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Idea about new Game: Hlo Microsoft My name is Shikhin Chauhan I am from India I have fantastic idea of a game. the game is online multiplayer battleground type. 1-Game name HoT ( Hunterz of Treasure) 2- In other...
  6. Installed games appearing as "Ready To Install"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed games appearing as "Ready To Install": I have four XB1 games which are installed but which keep appearing on my Ready To Install list. Three are Games With Gold (Fable Heroes (360), Star Wars Battlefront (XBox) and Isle of Man TT), and...
  7. Inescapable Second Visit to Forlorn Ruins, Game Ending bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inescapable Second Visit to Forlorn Ruins, Game Ending bug?: Possible Spoilers below, please do not read unless you are very far through the game or have completed it. I am stuck in the Forlorn Ruins as the game will not let you out the same you leave the...
  8. Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games.: I don't know what it's telling me to do. It says visit xbox.com/games for an xbox "backup" I guess. Can anyone help? Thanks c2631b0e-e6a3-422d-a225-b7b6c877552a
  9. Top 5 Xbox One Gaming Forums You Visit!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Top 5 Xbox One Gaming Forums You Visit!: But seriously... These forums are becoming soooooooooooooo boring! I used to be pretty active in other game related forums, but they either don't exist anymore or have died... so, I thought I'd...
  10. Visiting the US for a few weeks, but living in Ireland.. What happens to my games??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visiting the US for a few weeks, but living in Ireland.. What happens to my games??: Visiting the US(Southbend) for a few weeks, and I am wondering what happens to my games? I have BF4/Fifa/Ryse etc... on my XB1( Ireland ) that I bought all digitally. When I go over, can I still...