What happen to Internet explorer?

Discus and support What happen to Internet explorer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had internet explorer app on my Xbox one. Now I can’t seem to find it or I can’t find it in the App Store. Does anyone have a idea what’s going? How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAXXIMO1787, Oct 29, 2019.

1. MAXXIMO1787
    MAXXIMO1787 Guest

I had internet explorer app on my Xbox one. Now I can’t seem to find it or I can’t find it in the App Store. Does anyone have a idea what’s going? How can we browse the internet?

:)

MAXXIMO1787, Oct 29, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

The internet browser is Microsoft Edge and it should be preloaded onto your console.
  3. Tattedmax Win User

Thank you that actually worked
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

What you are looking for is an app called Microsoft Edge. That has been the browser for Windows 10 always. Internet Explorer isn't on the Xbox One.
  5. NasifK Win User

They changed it to Microsoft Edge but it was poorly optimized anyways.
  6. Francisco GabrielMar Win User

Coml precargo microsoft edge en mi comsola 360
Thema:

1. What happen to Internet explorer? - Similar Threads - happen Internet explorer

2. This keeps happening when I try to stream

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShockedSTW [link] [comments]
  3. Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Keeps happening for me - games practically unresponsive while general UI still ok. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/bennymc123 [link] [comments]
  4. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  5. What happened to xbox live login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to xbox live login: Was doing daily challenges from 11/12 and then suddenly it logged me out and started asking me to load the app. It seems to be for all the challenges I do every day. I just had not gotten around...
  6. i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens?: i can't connect to xbox live all the attempts what happens? 56fdac93-8f89-4042-8db2-5fd0c792ffdc
  7. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE: Well as my previous thread was locked before I could add an update to the repair, I'll have to create a new thread just to post the update. It is an odd one though, yet I somewhat predicted it in...
  8. Why is this happening ? THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERNET

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is this happening ? THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERNET: [img] 7a20d735-bc20-4084-97e4-3272793e2b2f
  9. Got banned for communications when i didnt have internet at the time it happened.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for communications when i didnt have internet at the time it happened.: I got banned for communications on Xbox one on 5/24/17 12:17:52 AM. Then the day after on 5/25/17 6:01:24 PM I got banned from online gaming. I never had internet for those days. I just recently...
  10. Suspenaion that happened to me and i haven't even had internet for xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspenaion that happened to me and i haven't even had internet for xbox live...: i got an email saying there was enforcement being done to my account. I manage to talk in chat to Gabriel to find out it was suspended for 24 hours. I have screenshots of the email, from *** Die...