What happen to Internet explorer?

Discus and support What happen to Internet explorer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had internet explorer app on my Xbox one. Now I can’t seem to find it or I can’t find it in the App Store. Does anyone have a idea what’s going? How... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAXXIMO1787, Oct 29, 2019.

1. MAXXIMO1787
    MAXXIMO1787 Guest

I had internet explorer app on my Xbox one. Now I can’t seem to find it or I can’t find it in the App Store. Does anyone have a idea what’s going? How can we browse the internet?

:)

MAXXIMO1787, Oct 29, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

The internet browser is Microsoft Edge and it should be preloaded onto your console.
  3. Tattedmax Win User

Thank you that actually worked
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

What you are looking for is an app called Microsoft Edge. That has been the browser for Windows 10 always. Internet Explorer isn't on the Xbox One.
  5. NasifK Win User

They changed it to Microsoft Edge but it was poorly optimized anyways.
  6. Francisco GabrielMar Win User

Coml precargo microsoft edge en mi comsola 360
Thema:

1. What happen to Internet explorer? - Similar Threads - happen Internet explorer

2. I do not know what is happening someone please help

in XboX Insiders
    I do not know what is happening someone please help: I go to play my xbox and it tells me to connect to internet. So i go to the network page and click Go Offline But the problem is when i click it It doesn't go offline I don't know what i'm...
  3. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...
  4. What will happens to my digital games?

in XboX Insiders
    What will happens to my digital games?: So im thinking if getting the new xbox in nov. But how will i transfer my digital games on my current console? submitted by /u/will112303 [link] [comments]
  5. Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?: As you know, Halo MCC launched on PC a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people who played back in the day have not grown up so much and either: - Use voice chat or written...
  6. "Please Wait" window flashes whenever anything happens

in XBoX on Windows
    "Please Wait" window flashes whenever anything happens: When I'm using the Xbox PC app, a window that says "please wait" flashes on screen whenever I do anything, which extends from changing pages on the dashboard or store to even ingame things. Help?...
  7. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet: Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again 64c44753-b3a1-4f9e-b609-18f47242f083
  8. Why is this happening ? THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERNET

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is this happening ? THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERNET: [img] 7a20d735-bc20-4084-97e4-3272793e2b2f
  9. Got banned for communications when i didnt have internet at the time it happened.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for communications when i didnt have internet at the time it happened.: I got banned for communications on Xbox one on 5/24/17 12:17:52 AM. Then the day after on 5/25/17 6:01:24 PM I got banned from online gaming. I never had internet for those days. I just recently...
  10. Suspenaion that happened to me and i haven't even had internet for xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspenaion that happened to me and i haven't even had internet for xbox live...: i got an email saying there was enforcement being done to my account. I manage to talk in chat to Gabriel to find out it was suspended for 24 hours. I have screenshots of the email, from *** Die...