what happen..

Discus and support what happen.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; went back to MW3 and none of my DLC maps are coming up. went to purchace and it said all downloaded and installed but no maps show up in game play. is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SANDRABEE OO7, Apr 16, 2014.

1. what happen..

went back to MW3 and none of my DLC maps are coming up. went to purchace and it said all downloaded and installed but no maps show up in game play.

is it possible that the players on MW3 don't have the maps and thats why they never come up ?from what i can remember i bought the maps not rented them.

on xbox live page it says "playing with original maps only" what happen ??

:)

SANDRABEE OO7, Apr 16, 2014
  2. so....what happens

Well whenever I go visit places in Africa or South America I always take anti malaria pills to avoid getting malaria. It's what the famous David Livingstone died of. So I would assume if you fail to take the pills in the game, you would die like he did!!!

Red KillMachine, Apr 16, 2014
  3. What happens??

And MS isn't saying. Why couldn't they make a graphically better 360 with a faster processor as well as the ONE. Do they not think there would be a market for both. Leave the ONE to home automation enthusiasts and leave the Xbox to the gamers,

o ClockworK o, Apr 16, 2014
  4. GUN5L1NGER Win User

What happens??

Nothing. As soon as power and internet are restored, you will be able to pick up where you left off. If you get power, but no internet for more than 24 hrs, you will not be able to play games at all. Once the internet is restored, you will be able to
    play again.
  5. Obnoxious Dan Win User

What happened?

I only realised I was an ambasador yesterday, so I only had time to chat to one person.

And plus, don't I get 60 days to talk to at least one person so I don't get removed?
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

What happened?

If your career chat is below a 3 you will be removed from ambassador program. Or if you had disciplinary action recently by the enforcement team also results in removal.
  7. x AngeILan x Win User

Whats happening??

if your profile is on someone else’s Xbox that that’s why
  8. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

What Happened?

I cannot be bothered with other peoples suckage. I may let them know that they suck, but my focus is on my personal performance.
Thema:

what happen..

1. what happen.. - Similar Threads - happen

2. Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not getting achievements notifications? This started happening for about a week.: Also, when they show up, it takes so much time to be triggered. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Crashed and Restarted with new Dashboard. Happened to anyone recently? Have to say tho...: [IMG] submitted by /u/greatnotorious [link] [comments]
  4. Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?

in XboX Insiders
    Can no longer share clips to OneDrive. What happened?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hack-The-Minotaur [link] [comments]
  5. What happened to my money

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my money: I recently bought a $200 xbox gift card since I only had $9.35 in my account and wanted to buy something, I put the code correctly, and everything was fine there, but when I wanted to buy...
  6. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN!: Hello Microsoft Peeps, Here is a video of my Xbox One X, recorded today (10/10/2019) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMDVrwTlbKw (I did not realise the link placed a massive video on the page!)...
  7. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  8. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  9. Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...: For literally years, I have been unable to see my subscription pages. Any time I need to cancel a sub, I have to have a customer service rep do it for me. I have chatted with probably half a dozen...
  10. So what is happening with voice-to-text?

in XboX Insiders
    So what is happening with voice-to-text?: This is not a feature request, this is feedback, don’t lock my thread because this is direct feedback and/or a question. I just received a message and an update letting me know about Cortana and...