What happends if I use all my console changes?

Discus and support What happends if I use all my console changes? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im want to play with a friend and i want him to play my games but i dont wanna get banned or something like that. 18fe48c9-0a8c-4f35-a7ea-4d733aaf2989 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZamoraGallardo2, Apr 7, 2019.

1. What happends if I use all my console changes?

Im want to play with a friend and i want him to play my games but i dont wanna get banned or something like that.

:)

ZamoraGallardo2, Apr 7, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi
    ZamoraGallardo2

Thanks for coming to the forums. You will need to follow the guide for home console setting. There is a way to get one last switch
    if you ran out.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

Hope this information helps you out!
  3. PCunrecognized Win User

lost all of my guns what happend

you are not giving all the details... like that you were firing a modded typhoon, the one that would lock up your xbox right as it was saving, causing your save file to be corrupted, that's what you get for picking up randoms weapons.
  4. An Old Freak Win User

What happend?

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way
    to currently find out if an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

What happend??

^^ Thanks... would that work with a flash drive too?
  6. {Parity} Win User

What happend?

You can log in to the this site and find out the status of your subscriptions account.microsoft.com/services

If that does not provide the information that you need then you should contact support directly support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

If we can provide anything further please let us know. Good Luck!!
Thema:

1. What happends if I use all my console changes? - Similar Threads - happends console changes

2. Downloading Black Ops 3 and This happend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloading Black Ops 3 and This happend: [img] should i restart it or what a2f2b64c-a831-45f1-aad2-10a96efca0ff
  3. What happended to the good old Arcade days of X360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happended to the good old Arcade days of X360?: Greetings, I have an Xbox one but I'll admit I do not use it very often. I recently started dating someone and we were talking about playing together on a console. I instantly reminded myself of...
  4. Y change my nick name of Xbox and nothing happend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Y change my nick name of Xbox and nothing happend: I had one try to change my nickname I change my nickname to Alloria007DW and nothing happend please change my name to Alloria007DW I don’t like this nickname :’v of woolegg...
  5. What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What has happended to my repair? What did they repair ?: Hi all. I have recently sent my Xbox one x for repair as it kept having the start up error E codes. I am wondering what happened with my repair and what thye repaired? any ideas how i might...
  6. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...
  7. What happend to the store and bonus rounds in Minesweeper adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happend to the store and bonus rounds in Minesweeper adventure: I was at about level 20 and then I lost out. A few months later I went to play again, but I never get any bonus rooms or any visits to the store … the features are completely gone. What's up? I...
  8. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...
  9. What happends if payment is rejected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if payment is rejected?: What happends if your payment is rejected in the logs? Since the auto renew was on, i didnt know. Is there any payment remarks? c27faa8f-558c-42a6-9720-fdc0399639de
  10. why this happend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why this happend?: Recently i got the same proble to be aviable to play online games but when it get restrted i gets suspended again, i check xbox support and i ask to an agent , and it seems that my last suspension...