What happened to Arena on Xbox Live

Discus and support What happened to Arena on Xbox Live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just curious as to what happened to Arena on Xbox live. It was in beta in 2016 and seems to now be gone completely. I really liked the idea of creating... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pixel_Mechanic, Jan 26, 2020.

1. What happened to Arena on Xbox Live

Just curious as to what happened to Arena on Xbox live. It was in beta in 2016 and seems to now be gone completely. I really liked the idea of creating custom tournaments. Did Arena get cancelled?

submitted by /u/Pixel_Mechanic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pixel_Mechanic, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Boombaa Win User
  3. coco meat train Win User

Why are there not more games available in the built in tournament feature on xbox?

4. SpriteGuy1659 Win User

Free Xbox 360 Games / Jogos Grátis para Xbox 360

Airmech arena, Happy wars, Doritos crash course. Happy wars got remastered and is still free. The same thing happened with Airmech arena
  5. DWoodbine Win User

Booted off FIFA 14 after first game completed

Same thing happened to me, but strangely changing the Arena Player fixed it for me.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

What will happen to Xbox live ?

Thank you for that authenic gamerese.
Thema:

What happened to Arena on Xbox Live

1. What happened to Arena on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - happened Arena Live

2. Anyone know how to fix this glitch on series X? Only happens on streaming services not...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know how to fix this glitch on series X? Only happens on streaming services not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/HeirToS0lar [link] [comments]
  3. connecting problem it has happened alot

in XboX Insiders
    connecting problem it has happened alot: there is a connecting problem on xbox were we can here them but thre connecting on xbox one submitted by /u/the0_ckh [link] [comments]
  4. What happened to my Gamerscore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happened to my Gamerscore?: On December 28 i got my Gamescore to 444444 points. Now, today I realized my score has been reduced by over 30K. I have rebooted my Xbox, but I suspect this is a server side problem since my score...
  5. We couldn’t add your payment method. Try that again. Something happened at our end. Waiting...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    We couldn’t add your payment method. Try that again. Something happened at our end. Waiting...: Im getting this error everytime I try to add a mobile billing payment method, Can someone tell me what to do to fix it? 602d8f98-daf0-44b8-a24f-a5995b850c61
  6. Turned on my Xbox Series X to see this, any help with this issue? Happens when in home...

in XboX Insiders
    Turned on my Xbox Series X to see this, any help with this issue? Happens when in home...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Wombilinos [link] [comments]
  7. This happened to my Xbox one anyone know what happened?

in XboX Insiders
    This happened to my Xbox one anyone know what happened?: [IMG] submitted by /u/sine_nomine1859 [link] [comments]
  8. Whenever I start my XSX, this happens?

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I start my XSX, this happens?: It starts up with a green screen. And it would only work when I switch the input from 2.1 hdmi to 1.4. But then, 2.1 would work when I’m on a game. Any time I leave the game, it becomes a glitched...
  9. Nothing happens when I click install Minecraft Master collection for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing happens when I click install Minecraft Master collection for windows 10: My son got Minecraft Master Collection as a gift and we have purchased it with the gift code, but when we click install nothing happens. What should we do? 95f9b32f-8571-4cbe-b664-0a868a9c2807
  10. Black ops Cold War “trial has ended“ error is still happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops Cold War “trial has ended“ error is still happening: I purchased a redeem code from game stop prior to the launch of COD black ops Cold War Period game has run fine until the December 15 update and I haven’t been able to get it to play cents. I’ve...