What happened to Arena on Xbox Live

Discus and support What happened to Arena on Xbox Live in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just curious as to what happened to Arena on Xbox live. It was in beta in 2016 and seems to now be gone completely. I really liked the idea of creating... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pixel_Mechanic, Jan 26, 2020.

1. What happened to Arena on Xbox Live

Just curious as to what happened to Arena on Xbox live. It was in beta in 2016 and seems to now be gone completely. I really liked the idea of creating custom tournaments. Did Arena get cancelled?

submitted by /u/Pixel_Mechanic
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pixel_Mechanic, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Boombaa Win User
  3. coco meat train Win User

Why are there not more games available in the built in tournament feature on xbox?

4. DWoodbine Win User

Booted off FIFA 14 after first game completed

Same thing happened to me, but strangely changing the Arena Player fixed it for me.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

What will happen to Xbox live ?

Thank you for that authenic gamerese.
  6. Crazy Q8 Gamer Win User

What will happen to Xbox live ?

Now see. a lot of people's have problems with redeem code . This is all ths inventers of Xbox 360 . Ps3 and wii fault !
Thema:

What happened to Arena on Xbox Live

1. What happened to Arena on Xbox Live - Similar Threads - happened Arena Live

2. What happened to start recording now?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to start recording now?: Previously you used to be able to start recording clips up to 2 minutes with a certain button press but recently that seems gone? submitted by /u/ragingseaturtle [link] [comments]
  3. What happened to my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my friend: This is a disaster a player named [mod removed] who has not been responding to my text lately [modremoved]still goes on the app but does not respond what happened I wanna know what should I do...
  4. Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Is this happening to anyone else? Also I can’t connect to Xbox Live on Xbox.: [IMG] submitted by /u/danthepro79 [link] [comments]
  5. Something strange happened to visuals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something strange happened to visuals: [img] So yesterday i was playing normally, i turned off my system and today i come home to play and find this. I tried everything turning off and on reseting, i checked connections, pulling out...
  6. What happened to Halo MCC?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happened to Halo MCC?: So, I've been a subscriber to Xbox Game Pass for a good bit of time (~1 to 2 years), and I found out about a month ago that I could play some Xbox Game Pass games on my PC. Right off the bat I see...
  7. Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass remote downloads broken again,installation failed happening again after 3 days of...: A weird pattern is emerging here. I’ve been downloading games to my Xbox last few weeks to test how it is working and it’s working for 3 days fine and then breaks again. Weirdly I knew it would...
  8. It has finally Happened to me too

in XboX Insiders
    It has finally Happened to me too: [IMG] submitted by /u/Gabriel_Dot_A [link] [comments]
  9. My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...

in XboX Insiders
    My store won't install and keeps failing only happens since the most recent update I'm in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/allanvrs1980 [link] [comments]
  10. When I restarted same thing happens

in XboX Insiders
    When I restarted same thing happens: [IMG] submitted by /u/marine205 [link] [comments]