What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon"

Discus and support What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I had the 1st dashboard (I was in the 1st test) and when I was reverted back there was in GamePass section a "Leaving Soon" section = What Happen... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killerjames425, Nov 1, 2019.

1. What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon"

When I had the 1st dashboard (I was in the 1st test) and when I was reverted back there was in GamePass section a "Leaving Soon" section = What Happen to it

I take these games and put them in My Pins under a file name "Leaving Soon" so when they do I can uninstall them

I started doing this, Because you couldn't uninstall a game in the GamePass section

submitted by /u/killerjames425
    [link] [comments]

/u/killerjames425, Nov 1, 2019
  2. NafrayuNox Win User

Hitman/ game pass

Yes it was removed. It has been annouced as leaving the gamepass in early july, 4th I think.

When in the gamepass section of your console you can actually "scroll" down to see a panel of games leaving soon. So you know if you need to finish a game quickly almost a month before the game actually leaves gamepass
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

When will each Xbox Game Pass game be removed? It's currently too confusing.

The games that are leaving are posted in advance. If you follow any of Xbox's social media they do weekly recaps of things that have happened or will happen, news I guess, about Xbox. They announce new games, Games with Gold, and new GamePass games, as
    well as games that leave GamePass. So there's one way to find out.
  4. BarbecueSausage Win User

Did they remove the "Leaving soon" section from Gamepass?

I love the Leaving soon feature
  5. xNikolex Win User

I dont remember ever seeing it on the console i use the game pass app and it's still on that. So maybe get the app as a temp fix?
  6. yobrizo Win User

I find it very interesting to know that games are going to leave the service, to see if I have to play a game that interests me that month
Thema:

What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon"

1. What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon" - Similar Threads - Happened GamePass Leaving

2. Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X HDMI Failure / IT HAPPENED AGAIN UPDATE: Well as my previous thread was locked before I could add an update to the repair, I'll have to create a new thread just to post the update. It is an odd one though, yet I somewhat predicted it in...
  3. This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/habibiy97 [link] [comments]
  4. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  5. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  6. What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber?: What happens if I buy a game I already can play as a Game Pass subscriber? So basically I bought the Game Pass Ultimate last summer as there was that 1$ campaign going on. As you know, Sea of...
  7. What happen to Internet explorer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happen to Internet explorer?: I had internet explorer app on my Xbox one. Now I can’t seem to find it or I can’t find it in the App Store. Does anyone have a idea what’s going? How can we browse the internet?...
  8. What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the DTS:X app coming to Xbox?: Hi everyone! At the beginning of the year, there were rumours and announcements, that DTS:X would be coming to Windows 10 and Xbox soon. For Windows 10 that held true, the app showed up and after...
  9. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  10. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...: what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc