What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon"

Discus and support What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I had the 1st dashboard (I was in the 1st test) and when I was reverted back there was in GamePass section a "Leaving Soon" section = What Happen... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killerjames425, Nov 1, 2019.

1. What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon"

When I had the 1st dashboard (I was in the 1st test) and when I was reverted back there was in GamePass section a "Leaving Soon" section = What Happen to it

I take these games and put them in My Pins under a file name "Leaving Soon" so when they do I can uninstall them

I started doing this, Because you couldn't uninstall a game in the GamePass section

submitted by /u/killerjames425
    [link] [comments]

/u/killerjames425, Nov 1, 2019
  2. LBCxFUZZ Win User

A really bad point of game pass

It wasn’t on leaving soon? I usually see the games in a category that are all leaving gamepass soon
  3. mattmatt117 Win User

A really bad point of game pass

You can check and see when a game is leaving gamepass soon in the “games leaving soon” section.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Game Pass up to date?

gamepass games tend to stay for a few months or longer, it all depends on the devs.

if you check the secion leaving soon under game pass it will give you an idea when and what will leave soon.
  5. ZenKiller08 Win User

Game Pass

You will have to purchase Snake Pass to continue playing it at this time. Watch the "Leaving soon" section for updates on what games are leaving GamePass.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

GTA V no longer in game pass?

it is up to the devs how long it stays on gamepass so you cant blame microsoft on this one. there is an area in gamepass that tells you what is leaving soon, go check it out.
Thema:

What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon"

1. What Happened to GamePass "Leaving Soon" - Similar Threads - Happened GamePass Leaving

2. Idk what happened

in XBoX on Consoles
    Idk what happened: Am i or can i be banned or suspended because someone said something profanity to me? c6441b1e-4ea0-4a37-8afa-7071e2dc79fb
  3. Recording what happens in game broken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording what happens in game broken.: For a while sometimes, went I see a hacker/cheater in game, I go and see the kill cam of my game and it shows that he/her is cheating, so I want to record it so i have evidence, no I can't cuase...
  4. Please get rid of 'Happening Now'

in XboX Insiders
    Please get rid of 'Happening Now': Don't see any purpose for it, just gets annoying to see someone's gamertag twice on your friendslist. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  5. Can we have a way to opt in / out of "Happening Now"?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we have a way to opt in / out of "Happening Now"?: 'Join PersonWhoYouCantRemember57 playing a game you don't even own' 'RandomYouPlayedPGR2WithBackIn2003 is in a party' This feature is utterly useless to me. Please let me turn it off. Thank...
  6. Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed..

in XboX Insiders
    Please tell me that "Happening Now" can be removed..: [IMG] submitted by /u/M3M0RYDIST0RT3D [link] [comments]
  7. What would happen if I redeem a new Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code, while I already have Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What would happen if I redeem a new Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code, while I already have Xbox...: I already have a Xbox Gamepass Ultimate subscription. If I put in a new Xbox Gamepass Ultimate redeem code, what would happen? Would it just add with the existing subscription and extend or what?...
  8. What happens to my saves if I unsubscribe from Xbox gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens to my saves if I unsubscribe from Xbox gamepass pc?: Just as the title says. What happens to my saves? If I unsubscribe and then subscribe again will I just be able to continue or do I have to start over? 8422c584-14c8-410f-b88a-e2e390fa0832
  9. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  10. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...: what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc